May 2017 Moms

WTF Wednesday (9/7)

slam1110slam1110 member
edited September 2016 in May 2017 Moms
Let's hear them ladies! What's making you go WTF??

*Edited to add date*
Me: 33 / DH: 35
Married: Nov 2006
DD: Sept 2010
DS: June 2013
BFP #3 - EDD 5.13.16

Re: WTF Wednesday (9/7)

• Here's my WTF:
    WTF office plumbing! You decide now is a good time to back up and spew your nasty water everywhere?  AND we can't use the bathrooms!!  Don't you know I have to pee every 5 minutes??
    Thankfully my nausea and super sense aren't here yet, otherwise we would have an even bigger problem!!
    BFP #3 - EDD 5.13.16
  • I asked DH what made him the most excited about the new baby. 

...crickets...
  • Loading the player...
  • @slam1110 Don't they have to send you home if there's no restrooms???!

• @hartmich Nope, we were just told if we had to go, we could go to the Publix or McDonalds.  Luckily there are other girls here with small bladders, so we can make group runs. 
    BFP #3 - EDD 5.13.16
  • WTF...since finding out about my pregnancy, DS wants only  his daddy, for EVERYTHING...it's strange, sudden, and makes this emotional lady a little sad.  Which I know is totally silly because it has nothing to do with the pregnancy...he's only 2 and has no idea what's going on!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @emilyalso I think with most guys it takes them a while to "get it".  Especially when it's not their body that is going to be changing constantly.  I'm sure he will come around!
    BFP #3 - EDD 5.13.16
  • Yesterday we got a letter in the mail saying we hadn't been paying the insurance on our business for the last 2 months and after a lot of digging it's because someone entered our account number wrong.  Of coarse DH is mega stressed and was pissed at me because the void cheque I sent in MUST have the wrong account number on it.  WTF insurance company?  Double check your shit before sending us angry letters!
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• My WTF is to myself because I'm being crazy. I can't bring myself to do anything to "jinx" the pregnancy - I won't buy anything, I won't plan anything, and I really want to start a 529 for college in my name to get it started early, and I can't pull that trigger either. I know in my head that clearly that doesn't change anything. But I just can't do it! 

• WTF pgal brain. I saw my mama friends from my first bmb board go through this but I couldn't relate at all. Now that I can, it sucks majorly. Here's to hoping I get some relief soon so I can sleep at night better. 

WIN: my mom is coming to visit all of next week and I'm just so excited to see her and spend some time with her. We were kind of close before DD, but our relationship got so much stronger since she was born. I consider her my best friend.

• @hartmich I feel the same way.  This is so new to me, I just got the BFP yesterday.  I do not want to buy anything or look at anything baby related.  I am so afraid of getting excited to be disappointed  : (
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• hezzer78hezzer78 member
    edited September 2016
    @hartmich I'm right there with you. I've had some stuff in my shopping cart all day today and I just can't do it.  Gah.

My WTF today goes to my itunes/apple situation. It's a long story, but the short version is: 2 weeks, 6+ hours on chat/phone with tech support, 5 emails, 4 different tech support people, and I STILL can't get itunes installed on my computer. Got the latest email today from someone who said they were going to forward some data from my computer on to some 'lead engineers' and they would get back to me soon.

WTAF.

eta: Words are hard.

• @hezzer78 @SP128 I'm glad I'm not alone! I know I'll kick myself if/when I wait until I NEED maternity pants or something, and I guarantee nothing will be on sale! 

• My wtf is when I called the special scheduling number for my gyno I waited 5 mins on hold then finally got someone only to be told to call back the next day because her computer was frozen and she didn't know when it would be unfrozen. ... I wanna know is this 2008? You can't restart computer to give me an appointment. It was 20 mins till close plenty of time to take care of the issue. 
  • My WTF is with H. He has a cold. The same cold that I had and worked all the way through. He had to call in sick to work today. Also, it's DS birthday today and we're having HIS family over and I have to clean and do everything because H is debilitated in bed. And I'm still getting over the exact same cold, also pregnant and hardly able to keep my eyes open.
    Me: 33   DH: 42
    DD: 6
    DS: 2
  • @FlyChick I saw this hilarious thing that said thank goodness for labor bc I finally understand how my husband feels when he has a fever