May 2017 Moms
Options

UO Thursday 9.8

mcvgalmcvgal member
edited September 2016 in May 2017 Moms

Let's hear them!

I do not think pastel hair or silver hair looks flattering at all.

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

Re: UO Thursday 9.8

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes! Yes to the wine. I didn't with my first. Then I did a lot more research on everything with my second and was fine have the occasional glass of wine. I just didn't like how other people could be so judgy. Luckily H agrees.
    Me: 33   DH: 42
    DD: 6
    DS: 2
  • Options
    I saw my ob at 5 weeks 4 days and she already broached the topic of how to drink safely. I was like I'm good for now. I was surprised she brought it up that quickly or without me asking about it. I'm undecided if ill partake occasionally later in the pregnancy but no judgement here if others choose to have some as long as they're safe. 
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • Options
    I'm actually looking forward to the newborn stage because:
    A. I get to be home all day, no work!
    B. I can mostly lounge around the house all day, not do much and binge watch horrible TV on Netflix!
    Me: 33 / DH: 35
    Married: Nov 2006
    DD: Sept 2010
    DS: June 2013
    BFP #3 - EDD 5.13.16
  • Options
    The toddler years scare me WAY more than the newborn phase. I'm not saying I think a newborn is easy but at least they can't run away from you!

My UO is that even though I've done the research and truly don't see the harm in a glass of wine (or beer, etc) during pregnancy, I think the judgment from others would still stop me from doing it. 

• Options
    @kipperoo Everything you say.. We are soul sistas.
    @savi925 Those women drive me nuts. My best girlfriend is like that. Totally chill and down to earth at home but if she leaves, watch out! I call it her "concealer face" because she leaves the room for 5 minutes and comes back looking like Christina Aguilera.
    @mrsn092714 I DESPISE adults in rompers. Don't they feel weird going to the bathroom? You have to pull your outfit completely off and then it hangs in the floor in front of the toilet.

My UO is that I'm really a nice person!! (After that rant.. Who knows!) 
  • Options
    @NotAPlaya-JustCrushAlot I agree with the name and picture I've been meaning to for a while no opinion on rompers except I used them this summer w my son love them when I didn't feel like finding several articles of clothes 
  • Options
    I don't like SUVs or even crossover vehicles. I will never have an SUV. If this pregnancy is accidentally twins I suppose we have to get a minivan, but otherwise we're going to see if we can cram into our toyota corolla (and if not, perhaps get a small station wagon or larger sedan.)

Also not a fan of SUV-like strollers. We have done maclaren umbrella all the way, or a frame that the carseat goes in. Never used a double; just made the older kid walk (or they take turns). As of April, no one has had stroller access (they got lazy!), even if it means sometimes holding the 2 yr old. Hopefully the older kids won't try to hop in when we bring out the stroller again after this kid is born.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @MrsN092714 OMG yes. I work at a university and the adult rompers are just wrong. Sorry honey no-one needs to to see your a$$ cheeks.
    @SaVi925 I agree... I looking "perfect" is over-rated, and not in the cards for me lol I don't have my sh*t together enough for that

My UO is that I don't like (or have) facebook or twitter. I just don't feel like my life is that interesting that it needs to be recorded, edited,  and out there for the world to see. Not that I judge other people who use them, I just don't personally have any interest in it.