1st Trimester

Age gap

2»

Re: Age gap

• Monkey will be almost 3.5 when this baby comes. I'm very interested to see how our little man does as a big brother. He's pretty infatuated with most babies, but most babies don't take his mommy's attention from him.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My daughters are 10 days shy of 3 years apart. I loved their age gap so much! I couldnt handle a close she gap, but I know it works well for other families. There will be almost 4 years between my youngest and this baby.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • Loading the player...
  • My kids are 5 and 8 with February and March birthdays that are 4 or 5 days apart depending on whether or not there is a leap year. There will be a little more than 6 years between my son and this baby. We had each child when we thought the timing was right. The age gap between the first two has worked out great and I can only hope it will work as well this time.
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• Didn't read any of the above posts. But we have 7, 5, and 3 year old boys. They'll be 8, 5.5, and 3.5 when we have the baby. It will be our largest age gap. 
  • there will be a 7 year age gap  between my children.

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• My youngest is 14 months my eldest is 11 I'm 12 week pregnant with number 7  so Iv got varrious gaps between 19 months and 26 months its crazy but fun times. 
  • Five years between my babies but not by choice. I probably would have made it closer if the timing was better with life stuff going on. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My first three kids are each two years apart.  They will be 9, 7, and 5 when this baby is born; I'm excited to have some helpers!
  • My kids will be almost 13, 11,9 and 4 when #5 arrives.