May 2017 Moms
Options

Exercise/Fitness Check-In 09.01

Happy Thursday ladies! Everyone is welcome to participate in the check-in.

What exercise/activity have you done this week?

Do you have any activity planned for the holiday weekend?

Rants:

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

Re: Exercise/Fitness Check-In 09.01

• Options

What exercise/activity have you done this week? I was just happy to get one hour of Zumba in on Monday. The rest of the week I've had to rely on 15 minute walks here and there. This is the least active I have been in a long time.

Do you have any activity planned for the holiday weekend? I want to take the boys out to a local park it has a great playground for them and once they tire our I can get a 3 mile walk around the lake pulling them in the wagon.

Rants: I can't believe this fatigue is hitting me so hard so soon! Before bed I am struggling to get my step count in for the day and I have given up the last two nights.

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• Options
    With my work schedule and a toddler I'm not getting the exercise in that I need. I'm disappointed in how out of shape I've gotten since before my first was born. With her I was walking 3 miles daily up until 37 weeks. Now I'm afraid of getting eaten up by mosquitos if I walk in the evenings. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So far this week over done some Pilates reformer, yoga and circuit classes. The H and I will hike or do trx tonight.

this weekend we are going to our family cabin. Mellow but fantastic!

@mcvgal I have wanted to try Zumba!!
  • Options
    KipperooKipperoo member
    edited September 2016
    Sadly, the only exercise I will likely do during this pregnancy will be chasing my toddler around the house/in public and walking around my office. Exercise went out the window with child #1 two years ago and shows no sign of returning with my crazy schedule. But high five to you exercising mamas!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Today i just went for a  2 mile walk, My elliptical took a nose dive, so hoping to replace that this weekend, so I can start on that again.

Me: 34 DH:47
    Me: low progesterone; LP defect
    TTC #1 since July 2015

IUI #1 - July  14, 2016 - Clomid 50mg, Ovidrel, Estrogen & Progesterone - 4 follicles- BFN
    IUI #2 - August 16, 2016- Femara 5mg, Ovidrel, Progesterone, 3 follicles- BFP
  • Options
    I've been to the gym 4 days this week. Most workouts were pretty good but today I managed a slow walk on the treadmill. I just couldn't do anything more. 

All of of our plans are ruined by Hurricane Hermine! It's supposed to rain all weekend when we had beach plans. I'm still bummed.  This is also my rant haha. 

• Options
    My exercise program I call it the pokemon go experience lmao we live in a small village we usually go on  walks every night playing pokemon, if my husbands home I usually go if he's not I usually stay home.

This weekend dd and me (hubby is gone away to work) are going to our friends cottage for a couple of days for visit and some type of relaxing lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    TresGatosTresGatos member
    edited September 2016
    My exercise currently consists of the 1/4 mile each way I have to walk from the parking lot to my building at work everyday. Because I'm so focused on trying to keep my weight gain down with this pregnancy, I'm hoping to be able to go to the gym a few times a week and at least walk the track and do some light weights. It's just so hard to get workouts in working FT and having a young child.
    M: 39 H: 40
    DD: 12/31/13
    LO#2 due 5/6/17
  • Options

What exercise/activity have you done this week? I've gotten a run in, a pump class, and a circuit class.

Do you have any activity planned for the holiday weekend? Yes, running a half marathon on Monday.

Rants: I did my last long run the day after I got by BFP 2 weeks ago and it was okay but not great. Last week I ran half the distance and was pretty tired at the end so I'm thinking this half will be a pretty slow one. I've been considering not wearing a timing chip because I'm worried that my friends will look up my time and somehow put two and two together but DH says that everyone has bad days and they won't know. I'm still debating. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Options
    Exercise/activity: Skipped zumba & the gym this week. I want clearance from my doctor first. I'm trying to take it easy because of my miscarriage histories & because I'm really active during the day, being a 4th grade teacher (2 recess duties every day).

Holiday weekend plans: None.  Originally asked hubs if he wanted to go camping this weekend, before I found out I was pg. Now I'm glad he declined lol. Looking forward to a long wkend at home.

Rant:  None really.  Other than wishing my appt & next set of labs would hurry up & get here! 
  • Options

What exercise/activity have you done this week?

I just got back in the gym this last week after vacation. So I did my normal weight lifting routine but reduced weights just wo work out the cobwebs. This week I intend to go back to my normal routine- cardio in morning and weights in the afternoon. Only because I don't have time to do both together most days

Do you have any activity planned for the holiday weekend?

It's not a holiday for us here and my work week is Sunday-Thursday so my weekend is nearly finished. I did my first paint and sip though. And I really liked it. Minus the sipping on water

Rants:

Not a whole lot. I'm frustrated that I'm about 8-10 pounds heavier than I would have liked starting this pregnancy (visiting family for a month and then vacation for 2.5 weeks following puts on weight) but that's just old issues throwing through. I know things could be worse. 

TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • Options

What exercise/activity have you done this week? Just following my normal workout routine, and danced. (I'm a belly dancer)  

Do you have any activity planned for the holiday weekend? Nope - just cleaning and grading. May try to hit the ellliptical/treadmill today and tomorrow. I have to teach 2 dance classes today, so that's extra activity I guess :)

Rants: Because of my high risk status, my dr doesn't want me dancing anymore once my cerclage goes in at 10 weeks. That makes me sad, but it's understandable I guess. I've been doing weights at the gym, but I'm also a beachbody online member and they have a prenatal workout on there split up by trimesters so I may try that out a few times and see how it is.  I would have liked to be 10 lbs lighter before I got preggo, but - ah well. Here I am. :) I'll worry about the weight when it's over...

• Options
    I usually lift weights but I stopped for now. I just want to be super cautious until the ridk of miscarriage goes down more since I had 4 losses. I'm really missing working out and I feel pretty sloth-like!
  • Options
    How do you guys exercise with the tired, nauseous, dizzy thing? So far every day since week 4 started has been awful for me.