January 2017 Moms

Symptoms- 8/29

2»

Re: Symptoms- 8/29

• Is anyone else experiencing pains in the stomach sometimes? I can only describe it as gas pain, because that's what it feels like, and of course, I have a ton of gas. I tend to get it at night after dinner and then sometimes at night when I'll wake up and turn over or flip around, and my stomach is sore (I sleep on either left or right side - switch between the two in the night because it's too much on my hips to stay on one side). It's really hard for me to describe and I can't tell if it's a stretching pain or a gas pain. 
    SURE AM. I've never been so gassy in my life, and the cramps from the gas build-up range from annoying twinges to incredibly painful. I also usually get it after dinner - luckily it hasn't interrupted my sleep yet!

My face has also been breaking out since week 12, and show no signs of stopping. I'm finding new pimples every day. :( Even puberty wasn't this bad!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Got it.  Thanks @canavara!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @nolemama24 I've had to stop using my night time moisturizer and only use my daily BB moisturizing cream just before I apply makeup. If I use my nighttime stuff, I get huge zits in the morning. At least I'm saving money, right?? 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Team Blue ~ Jan. 20
    DS born 9/4/12
    MMC July 2015
    MMC January 2016
  • OH.MY.LORD!
    So. Apparently we can't let our bladders get to full otherwise we get CRAMPS FROM HELL! I know it's not from being dehydrated(I watch my pee to make sure it stays pretty light and clear), and it doesn't feel anything like UTI. I was stuck in my office and couldn't go for awhile so I finally ran to the restroom with a super full bladder and OH MY LORD! I had serious cramps at the very end for a good minute or two. I just sat there.

When I think I have a handle on this pregnancy.... something else pops up. D:

Never thought I'd rant about pee....
    <3 * Happily married August, 23rd, 2014 * <3

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Glad I'm not alone @panfin!!!
  • I have noticed in the past few days that when I go to bed at night I sleep much harder than I have in a while. Dh doesn't have any affect on me like he used to, but I wake up in pain because I have to pee so badly! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Our Rainbow Baby H arrived at 37 weeks on 12/20/16!
    Baby E arrived at 37 weeks on 01/31/15!
    Married my Marine 05.23.14

*TW*
    TWIN LOSS 7.2.15
    BFP 9.7.15 CP 
    BFP 12.31.15 MC 2.28.16
    BFP 10.14.17 CP
    BFP 3.10.18 D&C 4.13.18
  • @HJ.Morgan Yes!  So much cramping from a full bladder.  And it feels like my bladder goes from empty to full so quickly.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ashanne88 I wear it over my full panel pants but under my shirts when I wear it at work, you can totally see the out line of it but whatever it's so much more comfortable! 
  • Pregnancy brain strikes again - this morning I just barely avoided putting cumin in my French toast instead of nutmeg. Thank goodness I decided to check the label after opening the container and thinking to myself,  "That looks funny..."
  • I am having the worst headaches the last 2 days.  I was in bed most of the day yesterday and today has been about the same.   I am going to try to increase my water intake and see if that helps.
    BFP #1 1/19/09 EDD: 9/29/09 Caiden arrived 9/20/09
    BFP #2 4/1/10 EDD: 12/7/10 Ethan surprised us on 11/19/10
    BFP # 3 EDD :10/24/12 Rylan was born 10/17/12
    BFP #4 4/13/14 EDD:12/22/14  Nolan made his entrance on 12/15/2014
    BFP#5 5/22/17 EDD:1/27/17  It's a GIRL!!!!

• ashanne88 said:
    @HJ.Morgan Yes!  So much cramping from a full bladder.  And it feels like my bladder goes from empty to full so quickly.  
    Yes!! It's like I pee... then like 15 mins later BAM. Gotta go again. Sometimes it's not even that much but I feel like I have to go so bad. Lol
    <3 * Happily married August, 23rd, 2014 * <3

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm going to be throwing myself a TMI pity party. You have been warned.

Last night, I started throwing up (second time this week). I was laying in the bathroom puking chili out of my nose for an hour, followed by horrible gas pain and all manner of digestive distress. It kept me awake for hours and left me feeling so dehydrated. And of course, when i got on the scales this morning, I was down 3lbs. You guys,  this is getting so old. I am so exhausted of this. It is hard. Possibly the hardest physical thing I have ever done. I so want this baby to take his time and grow big and strong, but I also am counting down to not being pregnant anymore. Morale very low this morning, and I have to work this afternoon.

• @BAJDesigns Aww I'm so sorry! Sending you huge, creepy internet hugs. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @BAJDesigns that sounds awful - I am so sorry. 
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• @ceclarlinetlo @emy730Thanks gals. After getting my hydration back up and eating this afternoon, I am feeling much less gloomy and desperate. I can't say enough how thankful I am for the support of this board!