April 2017 Moms
Options

FFFC

Leave your Flame Free (or not quite so flame free) Friday Confessions here! 

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @magheeta same! Sometimes it's just so much easier, especially when I need to study 
  • Options

I've switched to maternity pants over a week ago! Again, call it what you want, my belly is huge and keeps getting bigger so my regular pants simply do not fit anymore.

I also let my daughter watch TV every night when I come home from work. She's been busy all day at that point so I figure, why not snuggle up on the couch and watch some of her favorite shows. She enjoys it and I don't feel like I'm going to die.

Also, even though I'm getting bigger, I have horrible nausea, obviously have seen our baby on the US etc, I still do not feel pregnant. I simply feel ill and I'm not having fun at all. I just can't be so completely over the moon because I feel like $hit 24/7

• Options
    @Magheeta

I recently met a mom who was completely against IPad/Kindles, TV, etc for kids.  Her daughter was almost 2.  And I just kept thinking to myself..."oh just wait lady.  You'll give in."  :D

My confession: as soon as I found out i was pregnant, I pulled out the maternity pants.  I wear them almost every day :)
  • Options
    I don't have my first prenatal appointment for another two weeks so in order to get my US fix, I stalk the other birth months looking at ultrasounds like a creeper. 

I also look at the birth announcement threads. All the babies are so cute! 
  • Options
    My 14 month old has definitely watched this entire season of Bachelor in Paradise with me. #oops 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I don't give a crap about football, and I'm dreading the season starting because I'll have to deal with people talking and posting about it and taking it seriously.
  • Options
    clover28 said:
    I haven't washed my hair in 6 days.  Surprisingly, it doesn't look that terrible today.
    I love you for this.
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Just got home from work and DH was in the backyard with DS. I said I had to go in and put groceries away (which I did) but I am now sitting down bumping instead of going outside with them. I am just too exhausted...
  • Options
    @cookies754 - 100% behind you 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options
    @chelle087 I'm all for that! DH is playing candyland or some other insidious board game with the ankle biters while I hide in the tv room eating meatballs and watching Hannibal. I've felt like crap all day so I don't feel bad at all! 
  • Options
    @Magheeta iPad is our third parent.  Okay, maybe that's taking it a little far.  R gets to use the ipad for a bit each day.  I spend about half the time he's on it snuggling while facebooking or bumping.  Then I spend the rest of the time cleaning/cooking.  Writing this just made me realize how boring I am.  Sigh.
    **TW kids and loss mentioned**

-- DS 3.8.14
    -- MC 9.22.16 at 8 wks

• Options
    With my first, I 100% did not care if we had a boy or girl  I now completely hope we have another girl.  For the sole reason that we have a girl name picked out and I love it. I'm pretty sure this is our last and I'd be super sad not to use the name. 
    Me: 31
    DH: 36
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • Options
    @Cook3133 my SIL waited to find out the sex of her 6th(and final) baby because of the same reason-- she didn't want to be disappointed. Don't feel any shame in that decision.  
    Me: 37, DH: 35 :: TCC since 2/11 SA: Perfect! CD3  HSG = Blocked Right Tube
    April- Femara 2.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN   May- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN
    June- Femara 7.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN  August- Lap & Hysteroscopy = Blocked & Partially Blocked Tubes
    September- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN  October- 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    IVF # 1: Stims 11/30 ER 12/12/12! (10R, 10M, 8F, 2T, 6 F) :: Beta #1- 176  c/p @ 4w4d
    FET #1 February 26th :: Lost 4 to Thaw, Transferred 2 = BFFN
    IVF # 2 Stims 5/10 ER 5/21 (15R, 13M, 13F, 2T, 7F- 6d3 & 1d5) :: Beta # 1- 15 c/p @ 4w
    FET #2 Cancelled, Right Tube Developed a Hydro  8/28 Hydro & Scar Tissue Removed  Cleared for FET
    FET #2.2 Scheduled for September 20th
    2 Thawed, 2 Transferred! Beta #1- 96, Beta #2 906! :: EDD June 10th
    2015- 2 failed FET. We are done
    SURPRISE! BFP 8/8/16   EDD 4/1/17

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I had a turkey sandwich for lunch today. I figure once in a while is okay. No shame. 
    I work at a deli and we are told to sample or eat the peices the customers don't want. I sample that goodness alllllll day long in my mouth lol

BabyName Tickerphoto 75ef5a71-68f7-493a-9994-4a2f39b863ae_zps6e964811.jpg
    ~*March Siggy Challenge-Favorite Dr. Suess Book*~
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I still eat bacon
    DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022

• Options
    catem07 said:
    I still eat bacon
    I never realized I wasn't supposed to be eating bacon?! Whoever came up with all these rules for preggos has a black soul. 
  • Options
    catem07 said:
    I still eat bacon
    I never realized I wasn't supposed to be eating bacon?! Whoever came up with all these rules for preggos has a black soul. 
    I didn't know that was a rule. I'm pretty sure that's where I draw the line, I can't life without bacon ;) 
    April Siggy Challenge - May BMB - Newborn Fail
    Image result for newborn fail

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I think with bacon you just want to avoid the super nitrate stuff. Applegate brand for example is okay. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @kcasset is right, avoid the super nitrate stuff and don't eat too much in one sitting and you are fine. We asked our dr about it last week. 
  • Options
    Hmmm. Had no clue about the bacon, but my DD came out just fine so I'm not worried! Guess what's on the menu tomorrow, BLTs! Lol
  • Options
    Ugh. I eat bacon, hotdogs, lunch meat, sushi, soft cheeses, drink a glass of wine here & there, and will enjoy a good buffet or salad bar. Granted, I used to do many of those things in previous pregnancies, but has anyone else read 'Expecting Better' recently?
  • Options
    @dannylion24 yeah a number of us have. We discussed it on a thread a while back. 
    DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022