Secondary IF
Options

Anyone need a FFCF?

FFCF - Flame Free Confession Friday

This used to be a huge hit on my BMB and I was hoping it could get a few things moving here..so ladies, tell us your secrets.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
Kid #2 - maybe???
Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
#11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh

Re: Anyone need a FFCF?

• Options
    I am petrified to have L's school friends over my house for her party because I don't really know any of the parents and don't want a new level of parents to judge me. So I am cleaning from top to bottom..in a bit.. in hopes that we can keep it mildly clean until 3pm tomorrow. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Options
    I invited one of the guys from work and his 16 year old daughter so I could test her out as a babysitter.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Flamingemu Good luck with the party!  I get super stressed whenever a non-family member comes over and I clean like a fiend and totally exhaust myself. 
    My FFC is that I totally played video games all day yesterday while my daughter (mostly) amused herself.  I needed a day to de-stress and veg out and she didn't seem to mind playing quietly by herself for a change.
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • Options
    I rarely wash my face before bed. I don't wear foundation so it isn't normally a big deal, but i wake up with raccoon eyes all the time.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???