Options

WTO Tuesday

2»

Re: WTO Tuesday

• Options
    Hello laides :)

Month/Cycle: Cycle 2

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: Got EWCM going on so we're HIO every day until O. Typically I O some where from CD16-18 so that gives us a few days of the sweet sweet lovin' (aka, p in v however that needs to happen, we love us some stroke and poke when needed). Use preseed as needed, temping, charting, drinking green tea.

R/R: We bought a boat! Haha! It's just a little one but it'll get us around the water and be fun for the kids.  And school starts on Thursday!! That is both a rant and a rave because I love that I'll get some quiet time around here but I hate getting up early and having places to be at certain times.

CS/Q: Not yet I don't think.

GTKY: What is your favorite number and why? I have OCD and my OCD number is 12 so I have a love hate relationship with it. I love it because it's extremely comforting to me but I hate it because it can take over my brain at times.
                                          Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers   Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
                                                                     Formerly ChoicesMom
                                                                         "Squishy" 2007
                                                           "Lyric" EDD Nov/4/11 - c/p Feb/11
                                                                            "Fishy" 2012
                                                                            "Bean" 2014
                                                             "Lux" EDD Apr/21/17 - c/p Aug/16
                                                       "Kokonah" EDD May/24/17 - m/c Oct/16
                                1 surprise - 1 Noonie - 1 preemie - 3 gone but not forgotten - One more on the way!!
                                                          Grab bag of mental health disorders
                                                                              Pancolitis

• Options
    @WillRunForWine21 I know @delujm0 just posted recently? today? (dirty lurker) about continuing hot yoga until her BFP. Also, @antoto might be able to weigh in as the resident yoga instructor. I believe you are fine until a BFP. I can't think of a particular condition that could make TTC an issue.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @EEL0824 stick your fingers up around your cervix an then pull out and see what the consistency is
    @Dilynne I've heard that as well, I think most of what I read says that the ejaculation is the biggest push though so orgasm isn't necessary (obviously haha or no one would ever get pregnant)
                                          Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers   Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
                                                                     Formerly ChoicesMom
                                                                         "Squishy" 2007
                                                           "Lyric" EDD Nov/4/11 - c/p Feb/11
                                                                            "Fishy" 2012
                                                                            "Bean" 2014
                                                             "Lux" EDD Apr/21/17 - c/p Aug/16
                                                       "Kokonah" EDD May/24/17 - m/c Oct/16
                                1 surprise - 1 Noonie - 1 preemie - 3 gone but not forgotten - One more on the way!!
                                                          Grab bag of mental health disorders
                                                                              Pancolitis

• Options

@willrunforwine21 I did hot yoga while TTC last time and through my first trimester until I couldnt handle the heat anymore (made me feel sick). At that point I switched to some prenatal yoga. 

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15

• Options
    whoa dont know why my font was so big!  :p

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15

• Options
    KhRun17KhRun17 member
    edited August 2016

@lmc929 - yeah we felt a little rebellious, it was kind of fun. I don't think I will O until this Saturday (the day I get home) but we wanted to get at least a few chances in since this could very well be FW and we aren't together. DH thinks it would be hilarious if we succeed this month and it was at his parents house...of course you'll never know when it was actually successful, but still funny.

@rainbowturtles - I only got 1 positive OPK last month, but it didn't line up with temp change and CM (CM and temp lined up though...) so I'm with ya on waiting for an OPK to make sense...ugh.

DH & I: 27
    Dating: 11/14/2010
    Married: 10/18/2014
    TTC April 2016
    BFP: 5/12/2016 ~ MC: 5/25/2016
  • Options
    @willrunforwine21 I will second what the other ladies have said. *TW* What I was told during my pregnancy is if you were already doing it pre-pregnancy it was ok to keep doing it during pregnancy as long as you were feeling good. I think one of the problems with hot yoga is staying hydrated, you need to be extra hydrated during pregnancy and you sweat so much in hot yoga. Also I had so many hot flashes AKA my own personal summers while pregnant that doing yoga even in a "cool" studio in a hot yoga building was too much for me. End TW* also once pregnant its good to talk to your instructor as there are some positions/moves that you should avoid at various points in the pregnancy. @antoto correct me if I said something wrong as I practice yoga but am not an instructor.
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    @KhRun17 I know I'm not the only one who has a love/hate relationship with OPKs lol I think I might just have a short surge? I don't know :/

The question I was going to ask was about DHA. I take mine in a high quality fish oil (NutraSea) and the nutritionist suggested the high DHA bottle, which has 1000mg DHA and 500mg EPA. With winter coming along and living near mountains, I'm told there is less hours of sunlight than most of the city gets and as it is, I live in rainy BC lol So I was planning on adding some vitamin D into the mix and was hoping to save some money by getting the NutraSea with D included but that one only has 500mg DHA and 750mg EPA (with 1000iui vit D). So it's less DHA and the ratio is different so that bothered me enough to not get it this time. But wondering if anyone had an OB or RE recommend an amount of DHA to take, and if they know anything about whether the ratios matter. SCIENCE ME, PLEASE!!!! lol Thanks in advance...
  • Options
    Looks like the other ladies have answered your question, but I still wanted to say welcome @WillRunForWine21 :)
  • Options
    @rainbowturtles My doctor said that any "natural" source of DHA is fine (namely fish sources), even in small amounts, as it is rapidly absorbed by the body. So a smaller dose may be just fine. I take a vitamin D supplement separately from my fish oil (I take Trader Joe's wild salmon oil). 

• Options
    wabash15 said:
    @willrunforwine21 I will second what the other ladies have said. *TW* What I was told during my pregnancy is if you were already doing it pre-pregnancy it was ok to keep doing it during pregnancy as long as you were feeling good. I think one of the problems with hot yoga is staying hydrated, you need to be extra hydrated during pregnancy and you sweat so much in hot yoga. Also I had so many hot flashes AKA my own personal summers while pregnant that doing yoga even in a "cool" studio in a hot yoga building was too much for me. End TW* also once pregnant its good to talk to your instructor as there are some positions/moves that you should avoid at various points in the pregnancy. @antoto correct me if I said something wrong as I practice yoga but am not an instructor.
    So the problem with hot yoga is not necessarily the movement itself, but rather the temperature.  The rule about if you do something prior to pregnancy you can do it during is more referring to the difficulty/style of the work out.  A pregnant woman should not get too hot - that's why they aren't supposed to go in hot tubs.  Some hot yoga studios let the heat go up to 115+. And as you mentioned it is more likely that you will become dehydrated in a class like that. So that's why, in my response, I said that my PERSONAL choice would be to discontinue a heated practice. 

Many of these things do come down to personal preference - whatever makes you feel safe.  And that includes different postures. 

But none of these are problems you would need to worry about in the TWW.  Keep doing your thing!
  • Options
    @mrsdaddario @wabash15 @lmc929 @antoto @Saralee797 thank you la dies so much for both the warm welcome and the guidance!
    Me: 32, DH: 31
    Together: 11/2008, married: 3/2014
    DH: Type 1 Diabetes, (dx 4/15) Celiac Disease (dx 11/14), Treatment induced Neuropathy of Diabetes (dx 7/15)
    DH SA: 11/16: low count and low motility
    DH SA: 12/16: borderline low, count and motility
    1/20/17: BFP, 1/24/17: CP
    5/17:low AMH (0.89)
    6/17: first IUI cycle, 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI: 2 follies, BFN (count 58 million, 97% motility)
    7/17: second IUI, 2.5 letrozole, OPK, IUI: 1 follie, BFN (count 9.5 million swimming- dont know percentage)
    8/17: third IUI, 5.0 letrozole, 

• Options

@NYTino24 They don't even let you smile anymore for licenses (atleast here in CO. It's awful.  As a result, my pic is horrid).

@adirat Sorry about CD1 : (

@lmc929 I hear you. Day 38 and still no O. I feel like someone pressed pause on my cycle. 

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 38!

WAYDTGKU: temping, opk, pnv, cm, cp, preseed, Waiting for either aunt flow or a positive opk so I can figure out what my deal is

R/R: Rant: so I got off birth control almost 3 months ago. The first part of this month was an emotional disaster, but finally I think my body is moving back to some level of sanity.  However, I'm on CD38 and I've had brown CM for at least 5 days.  I can't even figure out how I could have dried blood if I haven't had AF for 6 weeks. I went to the doctor (regular doctor-not OB) last week and she said "Are you sure you're not pregnant?" I obviously haven't had a BFP and I would be almost 6 weeks I think so I don't think that's the case, but with no O, no AF, and unusual spotting, I have NO IDEA. So at this point I'm just doing opks daily, checking CM, and doing a HPT once a week just in case.  I'm at least not disappointed with BFNs anymore, but we're going to Durango to meet my best friend and her husband this weekend and going on a brew tour. Although I believe in drink till it's pink, if for some reason I'm weird and just not showing a positive test (extremely doubtful I know), it would be pretty bad to be drinking all weekend at 6 weeks, ugh. 

A quick rave though" We put an offer in on our first house last night and should find out tonight if it's accepted. FX!

CS/Q: Has anyone heard of this? No O, no AF, but brown CM. I know getting off BC can mess you up, but this is just crazy.

GTKY: What is your favorite number and why? not 38 that's for sure

• Options
    CD: 24
    Positive OPK on cycle day 22. Breast tenderness cycle days 22-24. Cramps on cycle day 23...all I need is a thermal shift! 
    @rainbowturtles, what brand of OPKs are you using? I have the cheapies, and I am beginning to believe they are just not sensitive enough to do me any good. I did manage to catch a positive from testing twice a day, but I think it would have been so easy just to miss it altogether, and I'm wondering if other brands are more sensitive. 
    TTC since 8/7/16 
    BFP 9/13/16
    MMC 10/18/16 
    D&C 10/20/16
  • Options
    @adirat Sorry to see you're here. 
  • Options
    @mrsegan13 I also had my positive OPKs on Sunday which was CD 21 for me! I turned my first at 11AM and was still surging enough for + at 9 PM. I use wondfos from Amazon.

Fx we both have a temp shift tomorrow!! 
    Me (28) & DH (35)
    Met 4/2010+Married 8/2014 
    TTC #1 August 2016BFP 10/2016= DD Born 6.23.17
    NTNP April 2018. BFP 5/2018 EDD 1.29.19 *Team Green*

• Options
    Hi!
    Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: tracking CM, using OPKs, and trying my hand at temping

R/R: I got home this morning and slept all day while ribs cooked in the slow cooker. I then took credit for how good the ribs were. I didn't even having to season them, they came that way. I just threw some bbq sauce on them afterward and put them in the oven for like 15mins.  I'm feeling particularly accomplished today lol

CS/Q: nada yet

GTKY: What is your favorite number and why? 7... I'm not sure why... It is my birthday date (the seventh day of the year!) plus I'm the 7th (and last) member of my family... i guess that's lame lol

@JennyV56 They don't let you smile in NJ either, which sucks because I have an awful neutral face... I always end up looking tired or angry (or both!)
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    edited August 2016
    @mrsegan13 I think you might just have to wait and see, too. A positive OPK means your LH is surging and CAN mean that you will ovulate within the next 24-36hrs. But I've been reading today that this can vary quite a bit and that even age can play a factor. So it's possible to get a positive OPK the day you ovulate and also possible to get one 3 days before you O. False surges are also a possibility, where some women get a positive and then no thermal shift and then another positive a week later or something and actually O. I've only just started using them so I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but it's my understanding that you continue using OPKs until you get your thermal shift, even after you get a positive? Here's hoping we both get our temp spike tomorrow ;)

ETA: I use wondfos but I'm not sure if there are differences in sensitivity

Also ETA: some women have to do 3 OPKs a day to catch their surge. That LH can be sneaky apparently ;)

One final edit: at any rate, continue HIO until you get that thermal shift!
  • Options
    @lmc929 My niece was born on 11/11/11 at 11:17. Sis went into labor on her due date, also the date of her scheduled c-section since she was breech. They tried for 11:11, but an emergency went in first!
    @bswishe4 We give students a number for organization reasons and a Chinese parent begged me not to give her son 13 because "Americans think it's unlucky! Why don't some buildings have a 13th floor?"
    @manillabar @JennyV56 I'm in NJ and had a decent pic despite not being able to smile. We will see this time!
    @mrsegan13, What @rainbowturtles said is correct. I had a false surge last month on CD 9 and 10 before actual O on CD 21. I knew when I ovulated because of temping. Keep up the OPKs.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    Hello all! I haven't been posting in the dailies (but I've been love titting!). It's still the first cycle and I still am getting mixed messages from my body about Oing. Wtf. It's cd 42. Sorry for the DD! 

Tags arent working on mobile ATM. 

Sorry for CD1; drink all the margs! 

FX the late(r) O people get their crosshairs and can move over to TWW! 
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 2/2
    CD: 7
    WAYDTGKU: vitamins, checking cm, sex
    CS/Q: nope
    R/R: mMy school's financial aid department likes to screw over seniors they know are graduating.
    GTKY: 19 because that was the date I graduated high school and will be the date I graduate college.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: all the things

R/R: DH really wanted me to stop drinking when my period stopped so that my temps would be more accurate, but I had a company event, and it would have been REALLY suspicious if I didn't drink, so he's being a bit whiny about it.  It's cute that he's so into it, but damn - if I get pregnant I'm going to have to give up drinking for so long, can a girl get one night?? 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite number and why? 7 I don't really know why. I know my boyfriend/crush in 6th grade had the favorite number 34, and I sometimes wonder if it evolved from there (3+4=7), but I hope not. I hope I just naturally like the number 7. 
  • Options
    bergberg member

@ahrains and @luND I feel like I'm killing it solely based on the effort I put into applying my mascara.  Makes me feel like I care a little more about these new people...