June 2016 Moms

Re: MCM: let's have some fun!

• laurendiaz02laurendiaz02 member
    edited August 2016
    We all love our husbands/partners, but let's hear your celebrity man crush! 

I love me some Channing Tatum  ;)

edit to add pictures and two more MCMs. Hahaha.  Thanks Amberliz99! David Beckham and Scott Eastwood. 

• edited August 2016
    I love my Toms; Tom Hardy, Tom Hiddleston, & Tom Wlaschiha.

Oh and Charlie Hunnam & Travis Fimmel...only when they're looking a bit rugged though. So 5...is that too many? Naaaah  :p
  • Loading the player...
  • AmberLiz99AmberLiz99 member
    edited August 2016
    This is always more fun with pictures, right? I have a few too...

Oops, forgot names. Christian Kane, Benedict Cumberbatch, and Travis Wall
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • arteduc8 said:
    I'm all about Chris Hemsworth. He's gorgeous playing Thor and can even pull off dorky cute look in Ghostbusters. 
    His brother is some good eye candy too!  Good genes run in that family  :p
  • My man crush is definitely Jared Padalecki from Supernatural. Beautiful man with a beautiful heart. My son exists because Jared's Always Keep Fighting campaign gave me the courage to fight for what I wanted most in life. 

• amangels2 said:
    My man crush is definitely Jared Padalecki from Supernatural. Beautiful man with a beautiful heart. My son exists because Jared's Always Keep Fighting campaign gave me the courage to fight for what I wanted most in life. 

I ran into him in the Austin airport a few years ago, his bag hit my son in the head and he felt so bad. I had already spotted him behind us in the security line even though he was a very scruffy looking. He is sooo tall, I grew up loving him in Gilmore girls! 
  • Most all the ones you ladies mentioned, especially Jensen Ackles. Here's Remi Malek, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, and Jamie Dornan. 

Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• amangels2 said:
    My man crush is definitely Jared Padalecki from Supernatural. Beautiful man with a beautiful heart. My son exists because Jared's Always Keep Fighting campaign gave me the courage to fight for what I wanted most in life. 

I ran into him in the Austin airport a few years ago, his bag hit my son in the head and he felt so bad. I had already spotted him behind us in the security line even though he was a very scruffy looking. He is sooo tall, I grew up loving him in Gilmore girls! 
    That's awesome! I lov Gilmore Girls! I'm looking forward to the reunion shows. I've met him a couple times at conventions. He is super tall!!! And I'm not short lol. 
  • amangels2 said:
    amangels2 said:

That's awesome! I lov Gilmore Girls! I'm looking forward to the reunion shows. I've met him a couple times at conventions. He is super tall!!! And I'm not short lol. 
    I love Gilmore Girls too! I didn't realize he was that tall, I always thought Rory was just short but apparently she isn't haha.
  • Goocran17Goocran17 member
    edited August 2016
    Lizbeth86 said:
    amangels2 said:
    amangels2 said:

I love Gilmore Girls too! I didn't realize he was that tall, I always thought Rory was just short but apparently she isn't haha.
    I love him on Supernatural, especially when Crowley is always giving him nicknames based on his height, like Moose and Gigantor. 

Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Goocran17 said:
    Lizbeth86 said:
    amangels2 said:
    amangels2 said:

I love him on Supernatural, especially when Crowley is always giving him nicknames based on his height, like Moose and Gigantor. 
    Supernatural is my favorite. Love when Crowley calls him Moose. Sam keeps growing the way is now, he will be a moose too. Right now he's practically a centimeter above the 99th percentile for height.