Options

~Monday Ticker Change!~

Due: 1/30, 2/6, 2/13, 2/20, 2/27, 3/6
How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

When is your next appointment? 

Symptom changes? 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: If you had a spirit animal, what would it be?

<3 DD1- Aug11 <3o:) Angel Baby- June13, said goodbye Oct12 o:)<3 DD2- Aug13 <3<3 DD3- due Feb17 <3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: ~Monday Ticker Change!~

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    16 weeks! Not going to lie, I may get a u/s this week because of a stinker baby and hoping I get a sneak peek at the sex.
    How big is baby? 
    A Philippine Tarsier...
    Heartbeat check on Wednesday!
    Symptom changes? 
    Morning sickness continues to fade!
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Found out this weekend (after not feeling baby move anymore and then trying to find HB on doppler) that I have an anterior placenta. I am really bummed about this, irrationally so. I hope it moves, soon. Anyone have experience with an anterior placenta?
    I think a polar bear. I like being cold, with the proper way to heat up. And I like to swim... and sleep.

<3 DD1- Aug11 <3o:) Angel Baby- June13, said goodbye Oct12 o:)<3 DD2- Aug13 <3<3 DD3- due Feb17 <3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    How far along are you? 18 weeks holy smokes!

How big is baby? an artichoke or a sweet potato

When is your next appointment? I meet with my new OB tomorrow and we'll set up my AS

Symptom changes? Thankfully my sickness has subsided. I think 99% of it was I wasn't eating enough and my stomach was getting irritated when it was empty. Now I'm just really tired and, of course, not sleeping well at the same time.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I've been feeling her move on the outside and H has been able to feel it too! She likes to curl up on my left side or lay across the middle and I can feel that she's there and when she moves away. Haven't felt anything really from the inside though...

GTKY: If you had a spirit animal, what would it be? I think a dog because it would be fun to have everything done for you but be able to bring joy to people.
    Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 15 weeks

How big is baby? A navel orange

When is your next appointment? Friday

Symptom changes? Nausea, headaches, sciatica. Fun stuff. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? nope

GTKY: If you had a spirit animal, what would it be? I have no idea!
    Married: 12/2015
    Me: 37 - H: 39
    TTC#1: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/18/2016 - EDD: 02/20/2017 - Born: 01/27/2017

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 15 Weeks

How big is baby? Navel Orange

When is your next appointment? Next Tuesday (can't wait!)

Symptom changes? Loss of appetite.  Also, either getting a cold or suffering allergies way worse than normal.  Re-started up with Claritin on Saturday but am not getting any relief yet.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Family members seem to take our Team Green status as a personal offense.  If you're that hellbent on buying something pink/blue, you can wait till after the delivery like us (the actual parents).

GTKY: If you had a spirit animal, what would it be? A sloth because I'm feeling kind of slow and hermit-y these days.  Two weeks in my tree without leaving sounds amazing.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Xstatic3333Xstatic3333 member
    edited August 2016
    How far along are you? 17 weeks.

How big is baby? A turnip. I do not like this comparison. Turnip size varies wildly!

When is your next appointment? AS a week from Thursday! I am so very anxious about it.

Symptom changes? I am 95% sure that I am feeling some flutters once or twice a day. Other than that, I'm feeling pretty good.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Just super, super anxious for the AS. I just want to know that everything is okay. I wish so much that we'd had an NT scan now so I could know we had a four limbed, ten fingered, squirmy little dude or lady in there.

GTKY: If you had a spirit animal, what would it be? A spotted eagle ray. They live in tropical water, they're kinda weird looking, and they're always on the move. I love them. Pic in spoiler box.

• Options
    How far along are you? 16 weeks

How big is baby? Avocado

When is your next appointment? 9/9 and then my first ultrasound will be 9/15

Symptom changes? Terrible headaches, really bad shortness of breath and dizziness but I think some of this is from stupid seasonal allergies

Rant/Rave/Questions? I look like what I feel like. Like shit. 

GTKY: If you had a spirit animal, what would it be? A spiny anteater because they're very slow-moving animals. They're generally solitary creatures and avoid the heat of the sun during the day. I found this type of animal by typing in "laziest animals."

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    16 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    The size of an (small) action figure
    Tomorrow!
    Symptom changes? 
    No changes. Still tired, still get nauseous if I don't eat something every 3 hours. And the heartburn is real bad
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    nope!
    grumpy cat
  • Options
    @peachesnbean I had an anterior placenta with my second pregnancy 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 16 weeks!

How big is baby? an avocado

When is your next appointment? Midwife appointment next Tuesday.

Symptom changes? Nausea and fatigue are getting better. Now I only want to puke if I haven't eaten in too long (like right now).

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: If you had a spirit animal, what would it be? a lazy cat

@peachesnbean I had an anterior placenta with my daughter. I still felt movement and saw movement from the outside, but it was just a little bit later. It did frustrate my husband because it took so much longer for him to feel movement. I'm hoping I won't have the same with this pregnancy though.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    How far along are you?  15 weeks

How big is baby?  A naval orange

When is your next appointment? Well, I originally passed on the 15 week check up because they said I didn't need it unless something was wrong. But now I don't want to wait until 9/29 to make sure everything is okay! I may sneak one in. Other than that, just the second blood draw for the NT scan.

Symptom changes? I'm starting to not sleep well and I am not a fan

Rant/Rave/Questions? I have so many questions, I'm not even going to start.....

GTKY: If you had a spirit animal, what would it be? Bear. I want to eat everything and sleep for months - and have adorable fuzzy cubs.

I have an anterior placenta according to the NT scan. I'm a FTM though so I have nothing to offer haha