TTC after 35

Clomid. What can you tell me? (Loss mentioned)

Hello. I'm TTC #2 at age 37. We have been trying for almost 2 years with a loss last may. 
We went to an RE, tried one IUI with no success. He didn't give me clomid because I ovulate on my own. 
After much discussion back with my gyno he suggested trying clomid. 
I took my first pill today. I take 5 days of these and estradoil for a few days. I'm just curious to know what I should expect. Should I contine to exercise? I run 3-4 days a week. I forgot to ask. 
Any other personal experiences welcome. 

TIA

Re: Clomid. What can you tell me? (Loss mentioned)

• Theres a similar thread with some good info/experiences here: https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12688004/clomid-questions#latest
    No one ever told me not to exercise on it. That should not be a problem. 
    Me: 41
    Husband: 40
    TTC#1 since 9/2014
    Unexplained Infertility - Trying naturally
  • Everyone responds to clomid differently.  I took clomid at the beginning of this cycle and didn't have any obvious side-effects.  I was not told anything about exercise.  I think someone just asked this same question a couple of days ago.  Its a good idea to lurk around and use the search bar on the right.  You will find a lot of info on clomid from past threads.  
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog