December 2015 Moms
Options

Feeling unwelcomed

:( i don't feel welcomed in this community ... I think I may just delete this app for good...  :(

Re: Feeling unwelcomed

• Options
    I'm not sure why you feel unwelcomed, you got responses to your last 2 posts even though they may not have been what you were hoping for. You have to consider that, particularly in this day and age people are much less likely to randomly agree to meet a stranger from the internet. Especially when babies are involved. Plus, I don't really recall you from our pregnancy days, so other members may not feel familiar with you.

But this forum isn't for everyone. If you don't feel welcomed, you are still free to leave. 
  • Options

Hi all,

Maintaining a welcoming environment in the community is something we take very seriously. We welcome debate and engaging dialogue from all perspectives here. We do not tolerate bullying. If you feel you’ve experienced bullying within the community,

Please:

Flag comments that violate our TOU by using the “Report a TOU Violation” feature below posts
    Send a Private Message to BumpTara or @BumpCaitlin describing your concerns or send an email to communitybumpxogrp.com and include links to any threads that you are concerned about so we can properly investigate.

Please do not:

Post on the boards about your grievances with the community or individual members. Doing so tends to result in unproductive arguments among members and escalates situations.

By flagging posts that violate the TOU and sharing your concerns directly with our moderators, we are able to address issues promptly and properly.

We will be closing this thread for further comments. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"