Deals & Steals

123457»

Re: Deals & Steals

• @kosmo86 There are 2 different colors of ergos on zulily today only
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited July 2016

noelani42 Do I need an invite to use Zulily or can I just sign up? I feel so behind that I've never used it!

Update - I figured it out:)

• Loading the player...
  • GAP has an extra 50% off sale with the code HAPPY
    bfp: 09.22.10   m/c 11.05.10 @ 10w5d
    bfp: 10.02.12  m/c 11.05.12 @ 9w3d
    bfp: 05.15.15  m/c 06.25.15 @ 9w6d
    bfp: 09.22.15  m/c 10.20.15 @ 8w1d

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• And if you use ebates you get 8% back at GAP.  (Not as good as the 15% the other day, but still better than the 2% they've had lately) I also signed up for their email list on 3 separate emails and the past week or so they've sent out $5 off mystery cash that combines with everything.  I have a GAP problem  :D

Pregnancy Ticker

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

July: Patriotic Fails

england independence day 4th of july july 4th
  • @Steephers123 I, too, suffer from a GAP problem. But you can really get some amazing deals! 
    bfp: 09.22.10   m/c 11.05.10 @ 10w5d
    bfp: 10.02.12  m/c 11.05.12 @ 9w3d
    bfp: 05.15.15  m/c 06.25.15 @ 9w6d
    bfp: 09.22.15  m/c 10.20.15 @ 8w1d

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Zulily has some 4moms stuff on its site today.

https://www.zulily.com/e/smart-baby-gear-193246.html
  • Check the prices on Zulily... I am definitely going for the ergo but some of those babywearing shirts are the same price on Amazon, as it turns out. I still love you, Zulily. But Prime has free returns.
  • @KimmySchmidt true that. I didn't order any of their (gloriously cheap, sometimes) maternity clothes past around 20 weeks, because I wanted to be sure I got them prior to giving birth.
  • @jas1982 - I've actually bought all of my maternity clothes through Zullily.  As slow as Zulilly is, I got those packages within a week of ordering!  Everything else takes forever, but the maternity clothes seem to come pretty quickly!
  • drmh22drmh22 member
    Pish Posh Baby is having an amazing sale on Baby Jogger. It's last year's model but brand new. I bought the Summit X3 double for $389. They are $649 everywhere else! They also have city select single and double and multiple others. When I ordered it gave me a link to give people to give them (you) another $10 off.
    https://pishposhbaby.refr.cc/J74FH65 
  • @jas1982 - I've actually bought all of my maternity clothes through Zullily.  As slow as Zulilly is, I got those packages within a week of ordering!  Everything else takes forever, but the maternity clothes seem to come pretty quickly!
    I think what they do is post things for sale for a couple weeks and then ship it all at once. So if you buy at the beginning of the sale you have to wait like a month, but if you buy just as they're wrapping up with that product it ships (fairly) quickly.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• The Target stores in my area are having clearance events on their baby clothing. (Must be trying to rotate stock!) I found a package of 5 onesies for $4.98!  Worth checking out!
  • frogdog06frogdog06 member
    edited August 2016
    Great deal on the A&A swaddle in butterfly print: $24.98 instead of $34.99
    My BRU even let me use a BBB 20% off on top of it!

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=60462746
  • At Target, there is a Cartwheel offer for 25% off Always & Tampax (all varieties; expires *8/20/16*). There is also a stackable an in-store offer of Buy 3 (the 30-40 count packages), Get a $5 Target GC. I'd recommend stocking up on those Always Infinity pads which are a MUST for postpartum vag care. The pads ended up being ~$3.66 per package instead of $6.99+!

Target also sells the Tucks pads...which I found out today, after I spent $4 more on the same product at CVS. :|

• FYI, 25% off all Up & Up Diapers on Target Cartwheel, today only. Just got the email this morning! 
  • Burts bees baby clothes in zulily today! I can't wait to get it in the mail. Purchased today and shipping the 23rd so it's pretty fast. 
  • If anyone is planning on buying an ergo carrier. BRU is giving you the infant carrier for free with the purchase of any ergo. It's just this week and obviously while supplies last. Husband and I stopped in looking for something else and obviously didn't have the receipt. The girl was able to look up our registry and "return" the one we purchased two weeks ago and then re-buy it (with the discount) to get the insert.
  • Target has a Cartwheel deal for 15% off all Graco Travel systems. They also have a Cartwheel deal for 20% off Lasinoh Smartpump and Pumping bra.  
  • Ubbi diaper pails on sale at Amazon and Babies R Us!

$43 for the gray and $40 for the white

slickdeals.net/f/9040867-ubbi…
  • Babies R Us has a one day only 15% off one item coupon for today. You can print the coupon from the website.
  • Babies R Us has a one day only 15% off one item coupon for today. You can print the coupon from the website.
    Ugh!! Was just there this morning and tried to use a BBB mobile coupon. The SA said it had to be printed and did not mention the BRU coupon. Does BRU only accept printed coupons???
  • @schuberta what size are you going to order?
  • @Ah825 For this baby, I ordered some holiday-ish things in 3 months, and a few things in 6 months because my last baby was so big he was out of 3 months pretty early. Plus, sweaters can be a little big since I'm usually layering underneath. And I also figured you can't go too wrong with sizing because you can always exchange things later! 
  • frogdog06 said:
    Babies R Us has a one day only 15% off one item coupon for today. You can print the coupon from the website.
    Ugh!! Was just there this morning and tried to use a BBB mobile coupon. The SA said it had to be printed and did not mention the BRU coupon. Does BRU only accept printed coupons???
    I tried to find information on this and couldn't find their coupon policy.  As a general rule of thumb unless it is their own coupon, I would print it.  I've even encountered restaurants that would not accept their own coupons if it was not printed, so sometimes you are better safe than sorry. 
  • Didn't read back to see if anyone posted this yet but it ends today.

Target has buy 2 of the $25 box of pampers get $15 gift card plus they have 10% off by using cartwheel and then used 2 manufacturer coupons for $2 off per box.  Just saved $25...aka one box free.
  • Another diaper/wipes deal alert if you have Amazon Mom/Prime!

HUGGIES - 35% off coupon, plus 20% off for Subscribe & Save
    Wipes are ~$7.48 for Huggies NaturalCare baby wipes, 648 count (less than 2c each!) - also works on Huggies One & Done and Huggies Simply Clean wipes
    Diapers are ~$18/box for a month supply (I ordered Little Movers size 3, 174 count, about 10c each!) - also works on snug & dry and little snugglers.

Details here
    https://slickdeals.net/f/9057991-prime-members-104-ct-huggies-little-movers-diapers-size-6-more-from-16-70-free-shipping#commentsBox

and here
    https://slickdeals.net/f/9057763-huggies-wipes-648ct-for-7-78-or-less-after-35-coupon-and-s-s-amazon?src=SiteSearchV2_SearchBarV2Algo1
    + 6/1/11, due 2/12/12. natural m/c @ 8wks
    + 9/3/11, due May 2012. overdue baby born healthy!
    + 8/3/15, natural m/c @ 5wks
    + 1/4/16, due 9/14/16

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Target has weekend only cartwheel deals for 25% off apparel, and intimate apparel. They are already having a sale on infant clothing and nursing bras, so you could probably stack the deals.
  • Found out this weekend my BRU isn't accepting BBB coupons anymore after 9/12. Wondering if this is nationwide or just lucky me?
  • Babies'r'us or Buy Buy Baby? I use Bed Bath and Beyond coupons at Buy Buy Baby, but am not sure if that's what you mean. I didn't know BRU accepted BBB coupons so that's news to me! I used several bed bath coupons at buy buy this weekend and no one said a thing. Also used a Bed Bath gift card to pay. I love that they do that!
  • estephenson13estephenson13 member
    edited September 2016
    @rock1cherry sorry, too many B stores! My babies R us accepts buy buy baby and bed bath and beyond coupons, but only until sept 12. I loved the buy buy baby coupons because I routinely got 20% off ones!
  • No worries - wanted to make sure I was on the same page. Cool! I had no idea BRU even did that since they're not the same chain. So for all I know, my stores did too. Did you try calling the store to ask about the policy change? Maybe try that to see if it's a company-wide thing or just your location. 
  • Through September 20th, you can get a free Shutterfly calendar (just pay shipping and handling) if you use the code FREECALAFF