April 2017 Moms

First Time Mama Check in - 8/22/16

Okay ladies - how are we doing this week?!

1) When is your EDD/how far are you?

2) When is your first appointment?

3) Symptoms?

4) GTKY: What tradition/practice would you like to practice/share with your little one(s)? 

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

Me: 28  Him: 30

Married: 11/15/14

TTC: 02/2016

IF DX: MFI (low count & morphology) & mild PCOS

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

August 2016 BFP - MC @6w1d

June 2017 - 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP 7/6/17!!

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

Re: First Time Mama Check in - 8/22/16

• 1) When is your EDD/how far are you? 6w6d. 4/11/16

2) When is your first appointment? Just had it last wednesday - but we were earlier than we thought. We have another this week to confirm that the baby is growing because the heartbeat was very low last week. Any thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated!

3) Symptoms?  *TW* all the constipation...my doctor finally told me to start a daily regimen of Miralax and I am hoping that will give me some relief. Other than that, just tired - but feeling better this week so far! :)

4) GTKY: What tradition/practice would you like to practice/share with your little one(s)?  I absolutely adore baking chocolate chip cookies, sipping egg nog and listening to old school xmas music on christmas eve - no other plans - and opening up 1 present that night. 

(now I want chocolate chip cookies STAT)

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• 1) When is your EDD/how far are you? 7w+1  April 9th

2) When is your first appointment? Tomorrow. I'm extremely nervous and this day seems to be crawling by at a snail's pace.

3) Symptoms? Sore boobs and acne like crazy.  Kinda tired most days but other than that...nothing. which of course has me worried.

4) GTKY: What tradition/practice would you like to practice/share with your little one(s)? Lazy day Sunday.  We normally just enjoy the day together and try not to stress about chores that are always needing done or something else like that.  It's a family day for us so I'd like to keep that going.
  • Loading the player...
  • 1) When is your EDD/how far are you?
    April 2/8w1d

I've had two so far (one blood test, one ultrasound)

3) Symptoms?
    Today is actually a decent day, but it's early yet and I tend to feel worse as the day goes on. I've felt really nauseous and tired lately. 

4) GTKY: What tradition/practice would you like to practice/share with your little one(s)?
    We always get pajamas as our one present on Christmas Eve, so that's one.
    DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022

• 1) When is your EDD/how far are you? 6w 5d, EDD April 13th based on LMP

2) When is your first appointment? September 1st, I can't wait!

3) Symptoms? Exhausted...all I want to do is sleep. Sore boobs. Nausea and vomiting. 

4) GTKY: What tradition/practice would you like to practice/share with your little one(s)?  So many things! I love all holidays, so I can't wait to do crafts and activities and fully enjoy each holiday with our little one.  We also do International Sunday where we pick a country and try a new recipe from that country. Once the baby is a little older, I hope to make it into a full day activity, coloring the flag of that country, playing a game, learning fun facts etc. 
  • 1) When is your EDD/how far are you? April 10/ 7 weeks today

2) When is your first appointment? Aug 31, and it feels like I made that appointment about a year ago! I did a tour of the hospital though, so maybe being in proximity counts  ;)

3) Symptoms? Sore boobs (although I read to eliminate all iodized salt for 2 days and that has TOTALLY helped!), a little nauseous, and have appetite but nothing tastes good.

4) GTKY: What tradition/practice would you like to practice/share with your little one(s)? Skiing! DH and I just made an offer on a new place in the mountains to have room for our growing family!
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married: 09.14.13
    BFP 7-26-17, EDD 4-10-17

April 11/6 weeks 6 days
    Had a confirmation appointment already, have my first ultrasound next week
    3) Symptoms?
    Nauseous, sore boobs, and cranky
    Green pea soup with black eyed peas, pork, and sauerkraut for New Years.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • 1) When is your EDD/how far are you?  4/17/17 based on LMP/O date per temping, so 6w0d

2) When is your first appointment?  at 8w2d on 9/7

3) Symptoms?  Still almost none, which is starting to concern me.  Tender nipples, tired (but I could usually sleep more), bloat.  Had a little light brown (almost tea-colored) spotting over the weekend (Sorry if tmi!). I also seem to be peeing less frequently these days... It seems I'd be a prime candidate for MS since I'm pretty sensitive and get motion sickness on anything except planes (which is a good thing as a pilot :p) :-/

4) GTKY: What tradition/practice would you like to practice/share with your little one(s)? You all have such fun traditions!  I'll have to think on this...in DH's the family dogs are always named after Greek gods, and I'll second skiing, although I didn't grow up doing it - since learning as an adult was somewhat frustrating (skiing 108 days in one season helped a lot), I decided I'd put my kids on skis at age 2 so it'd be like walking to them...but no pressure ;). DH is actually more in favor of keeping the Mammoth condo than I am for family vacation purposes.  @missbriarbee I hope your offer works out!
    About me:
    Married 6/18/16 (Me 42, DH 44), TTC #2
    ***TW***
    Natural BFP 8/10/16 --> mc our NIPT-normal little girl at 11w5d on 10/1/16 :(
    As of 12/2016:  AMH 1.42, FSH 6.1, AFC ~10
    Self-benched Nov-Dec 2016 for
    IVF #1 Jan-Feb 2017 (OCP, testosterone primed antagonist w/HGH - ER 2/2/17 - 12R, 7M ICSI'd, 3F, 0B)
    IVF #2 Mar-Apr 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 4/8/17 - 10R, 8M, 8F, 5B, 1 PGS normal)
    IVF #3 May-Jun 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 6/4/17 - 14R, 5F, 3B, 0 normal)
    **New RE**
    IVF #4 Sept 2017 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 9/28/17 - 33R, 18F, 10B, 4 PGS normals!)
    FET #1 (medicated) of one PGS normal 4AA XX 11/2/17 - Beta #1 11/11/17 (153), Beta #2 11/13/17 (324), mc at 5w1d on 11/19/17 :(
    IVF #5 Dec 2017 - Insemination of 9 frozen eggs from 2012 (8F, 1B, 0 normal)
    Jan 2018 - Natural cycle ERA (normal/receptive) & stimming for
    IVF #6 Jan-Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/3/18 - 17R, 6M, 4F, 0 blasts)
    IVF #7 Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/26/18 - 19R, 9M, 9F, 4B, 2 PGS normals)
    FET #2 Apr 2018 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 4AA- XX 4/5/18 - Beta #1 4/14/18 (67), Beta #2 4/16/18 (231)
    Rainbow baby girl born 12/16/2018 (via c-section, induced at 39 weeks)

-----
    TFAS!
    FET #3 Dec 2019 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 3BB XY 12/16/19 - Beta #1 12/24/19 (139), Beta #2 12/27/19 (482)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • 1) When is your EDD/how far are you?  EDD is April 1.  So 8 weeks 2 days

2) When is your first appointment?  This Friday.  Nervous and excited.

3) Symptoms? Symptoms have really gone away the last two days which is making me really nervous.  I spent most of last week exhausted and food in general did not sound appetizing.  Now all of the sudden I have much more energy and am starving all the time.  Makes me that much more nervous for the first appointment Friday.  Hoping for good news.

4) GTKY: What tradition/practice would you like to practice/share with your little one(s)?  Gosh, hard question.  Everyone else's answers were really neat!  When I was little we would bake cookies every Christmas Eve and we always spread "Reindeer food" (glitter) all over the snow with my dad.  It is one of my favorite memories and hope to have that special time with our kids as well.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @missbriarbee @artemis618 I can't believe I left out skiing! I plan to put our munchkin on skis at age 2 as well haha. Where do you all ski?

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

[/spoiler]

• 1) When is your EDD/how far are you? 7w 5d

2) When is your first appointment? THURSDAY!!! Finally!

3) Symptoms? Mentioned in the bitchfest post, but I am so short of breath when I do pretty much anything (walking, climbing one flight of stairs, etc.)  the last few days.  Other than that, nausea (worst in the evening), shakiness if I don't eat every 1.5-2hrs, sore boobs, food aversion.

4) GTKY: What tradition/practice would you like to practice/share with your little one(s)? This is a great question and I should really start thinking about this kind of stuff!!  :D Off the top of my head, making sure that we carve time out for just our family (me, DH and LO's) right from the beginning for big holidays.  That time is precious and with our families, it can be hard to schedule. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • BluesGal10BluesGal10 member
    edited August 2016
    Okay ladies - how are we doing this week?!

1) When is your EDD/how far are you? April 3rd, 8 weeks as of this morning. 

2) When is your first appointment? September 6th (also known as not nearly soon enough).

3) Symptoms? Sore boobs, tired, a few food cravings, tired, sick to my stomach if I don't eat often, did I mention tired? 

4) GTKY: What tradition/practice would you like to practice/share with your little one(s)? My mom and I always put on Christmas movies and put up the tree/wrapped presents. I hope to do the same with our kids when they're old enough. I'd also like to start our own tradition, but I'm still searching for that. 

@GG620 - I'll give you my address, and you can send me all the chocolate chip cookies you can bake. 
    Married: 10-2-2010
    Punk's birthday: 3-28-17
  • 1) When is your EDD/how far are you? 6w 5d, EDD April 13th based on LMP

2) When is your first appointment? September 1st, I can't wait!

3) Symptoms? Exhausted...all I want to do is sleep. Sore boobs. Nausea and vomiting. 

4) GTKY: What tradition/practice would you like to practice/share with your little one(s)?  So many things! I love all holidays, so I can't wait to do crafts and activities and fully enjoy each holiday with our little one.  We also do International Sunday where we pick a country and try a new recipe from that country. Once the baby is a little older, I hope to make it into a full day activity, coloring the flag of that country, playing a game, learning fun facts etc. 
    @crazyboxerlady I love the international Sunday idea!! I'll have to write that down somewhere. Thanks for sharing. :smile:
    Me: 29 DH: 31 Married: 9/17/2014
    1st child, 2 fur-babies
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• 1) When is your EDD/how far are you? 4/23 5w2d

2) When is your first appointment? First in person appointment 9/8, it seems so far away

3) Symptoms? Slight nausea, super nose, frequent urination, fatigue

4) GTKY: What tradition/practice would you like to practice/share with your little one(s)? The only thing that I can think of at the moment is that I'd like my children to be as close to my parents as my brother and I were with my grandpa. My grandpa was like a parent to me and one of my most treasured relationships. 
  • @GG620 I'm in SoCal so Mammoth is my home mountain.  I like Utah (the Peruvian at Alta is my FAVORITE place to stay) and Colorado (love the bowls at Vail, and I liked Telluride well) when I can get out there :)
    About me:
    Married 6/18/16 (Me 42, DH 44), TTC #2
    ***TW***
    Natural BFP 8/10/16 --> mc our NIPT-normal little girl at 11w5d on 10/1/16 :(
    As of 12/2016:  AMH 1.42, FSH 6.1, AFC ~10
    Self-benched Nov-Dec 2016 for
    IVF #1 Jan-Feb 2017 (OCP, testosterone primed antagonist w/HGH - ER 2/2/17 - 12R, 7M ICSI'd, 3F, 0B)
    IVF #2 Mar-Apr 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 4/8/17 - 10R, 8M, 8F, 5B, 1 PGS normal)
    IVF #3 May-Jun 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 6/4/17 - 14R, 5F, 3B, 0 normal)
    **New RE**
    IVF #4 Sept 2017 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 9/28/17 - 33R, 18F, 10B, 4 PGS normals!)
    FET #1 (medicated) of one PGS normal 4AA XX 11/2/17 - Beta #1 11/11/17 (153), Beta #2 11/13/17 (324), mc at 5w1d on 11/19/17 :(
    IVF #5 Dec 2017 - Insemination of 9 frozen eggs from 2012 (8F, 1B, 0 normal)
    Jan 2018 - Natural cycle ERA (normal/receptive) & stimming for
    IVF #6 Jan-Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/3/18 - 17R, 6M, 4F, 0 blasts)
    IVF #7 Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/26/18 - 19R, 9M, 9F, 4B, 2 PGS normals)
    FET #2 Apr 2018 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 4AA- XX 4/5/18 - Beta #1 4/14/18 (67), Beta #2 4/16/18 (231)
    Rainbow baby girl born 12/16/2018 (via c-section, induced at 39 weeks)

-----
    TFAS!
    FET #3 Dec 2019 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 3BB XY 12/16/19 - Beta #1 12/24/19 (139), Beta #2 12/27/19 (482)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    6 weeks 2 days
    September 6th (it feels like so far away!)
    3) Symptoms?
    Sore boobs, fatigue, and frequent trips to the bathroom. No nausea yet, which makes me nervous, but my mom said she was only sick one time during her whole pregnancy with me.
    On Halloween, the hubs and I wear couples costumes (yes, we are that couple lol). We're already looking for a cute idea that incorporates the preggo baby. Once the baby is here we'll do family costumes lol. Also on Christmas eve we wear new/matching Christmas pajamas and watch Christmas movies. Baby's Christmas eve gift will be a Christmas DVD and a new pair of pajamas. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @crazyboxerlady: International Sunday is such a cute idea!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • KirstinH88KirstinH88 member
    edited August 2016
    @mrsw0920 I also did not experience morning sickness with DS, so don't worry too much about that. And DH and I are also the annoying couple that does couples costumes for Halloween. And we incorporate the kids as well. We usually will do a theme. So we have done superheroes (since the kids are obsessed). DH wanted to do ScarFace this year, but I don't think my preggo belly will pass for his coked out wife. Hahaha :)
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
    4/24  4 weeks and 6 days according to FF

September 1st!  I can't wait!  My doctor office said they wanted me to come in before 8 weeks so I'm not sure what this appointment is maybe just background info?  They said it would be 30 minutes long. 

3) Symptoms?
    Backache and waves a nausea but no throwing up yet thank god.  

I want to bake with my kids one day.  I never did that when I was little and I always wanted to 

• how are we doing this week?! Not too shabby. I'm super tired all the time. 

1) When is your EDD/how far are you? April 20. 5w4d. 

2) When is your first appointment? Not until September 20th. It will be with a midwife. They told me it would be about 45 minutes long.  It feels like an eternity away. 

3) Symptoms? sore boobs, fatigue and nausea have been going strong the past few weeks. 

4) GTKY: What tradition/practice would you like to practice/share with your little one(s)? I have so many. My FI and I talk about them all the time. Our annual national park trips, spending holidays together, family Halloween costumes etc. I'm just really excited to do everything as a family. 

April 12. 6w4d. 

2) When is your first appointment? Next Thursday! 

3) Symptoms?
    Just generally upset stomach and exhaustion 

Family dinners. My husband and I love to cook. I can't wait to stuff my baby's face full of homemade food. And don't even get me started on all the birthday cake ideas I have.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1) When is your EDD/how far are you? April 7th. 7w3d.

2) When is your first appointment? On Wednesday! I can't wait..but I am also so nervous and hoping all is okay.

3) Symptoms? Sore boobs, a constant stomachache, exhaustion

4) GTKY: What tradition/practice would you like to practice/share with your little one(s)?  So many! A lot of them revolve around holidays. My favorite would be reading The Polar Express. I was really into it when I was about 7 years old and my only wish was that Santa would deliver a bell off of his sleigh for me. Christmas came and, no bell. The next morning there was a knock at the door and there in a shiny little box with a note from Santa was the most beautiful bell. It was such a fun surprise and really kept the 'magic' alive for me. I still have the bell and hope to pass it along to my children some day. 

Downtown Chicago has a really cool "Polar Express" train ride where they reenact the movie and DH and I were talking about how excited we are to do those things with our kiddos one day.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1) When is your EDD/how far are you? 4/4, 8w

2) When is your first appointment? We had our first appointment on 8/15, our next one is 9/1 then we will be released from the RE to the regular OB and that appointment is 9/12

3) Symptoms? Food aversion, nausea, tiredness, back ache

4) GTKY: What tradition/practice would you like to practice/share with your little one(s)? Santa coming to visit on Christmas Eve with a present.  We did this when I was little and we do it with my niece now.  It's so fun to see how excited she gets! 
    ****Trigger mentioned****
    Us:  37, 38, unexplained IF
    TTC for the second time
    Married 10/21/12 to my wonderful wife
    TTC with frozen donor sperm and science
    since 2/2014

7 IUIs, 1 cancelled due to too many follicles, 6 BFNs.
    IVF #1 & 2 Failed
    IVF #3 20 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized with ICSI, 6 made it to day 5
                 2 blasts transferred 7/17
    Beta #1 7/26 ***BFP*** 144
    Beta #2 7/28 271
    Beta #3 8/4 1972
    8/15 - Officially pregnant with TWINS
    9/1 - Baby B no longer has a heartbeat, Baby A is holding on!
    9/29 - MMC
    Genetic testing revealed Trisomy 15
    Next cycle will be FET without PGS testing. 
    3/27 - FET transferred 2 "excellent" blasts 
    Beta #1 4/5 ***BFP*** 107 (9dp5dt)
    Beta #2 4/7  244  (11dp5dt)
    Beta #3 4/14  2038   (18dp5dt)
    4/25 - Confirmed pregnancy. Baby measured 1 day behind, FHR 132
    5/9 - 2nd U/S - Baby measured one day ahead, FHR 178
    12/21 - Baby Boy born
    12/10 - FET transfered 1 3BB blast
    Beta #1 12/19 - 88
    Beta #2 12/21 - 230
    Beta #3 12/18 - 3066
  • 1) When is your EDD/how far are you? Anywhere from 4/1 to 5/1 I should find out at fist appt

2) When is your first appointment? Friday! 8/26

3) Symptoms? tired, sore boobs, mild nausea

4) GTKY: What tradition/practice would you like to practice/share with your little one(s)? Fiance and I love the ocean (beach/snorkeling/paddleboarding/etc) DD already loves going to the beach, as DD and baby #2 get older we hope to do the other things with them as well. Also we take DD to Disney on all her birthdays, so we want to do that with baby #2 also.
    April Siggy Challenge - May BMB - Newborn Fail
    Image result for newborn fail

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I just realized this was the First Time mom, i thought it was the GTKY post! Oops :) 
    April Siggy Challenge - May BMB - Newborn Fail
    Image result for newborn fail

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker