April 2016 Moms

The 3-6 month stage is great BUT...

2»

Re: The 3-6 month stage is great BUT...

• redselig said:
    Mine figured out how to roll onto her stomach and now she won't stop. She tries to roll during diaper changes, getting dressed, while she's in her swing, while I'm holding her (wtf!), in her car seat...

When she gets to her belly, she starts yelling. Not crying, just yelling. Constantly. If I roll her over, she rolls right back to her belly and starts yelling again. It's ridiculous. 
    Haha, this was LO about a month ago. The minute I put him down somewhere he would start to roll. It got frustrating when it was time for bed since he kept on rolling and wouldn't settle. :confounded:
    Us too. It took about a week for her to feel comfortable to sleep. Now she is constantly rolling all over the place- across the room, all around the crib, basically wherever she can get.

I would just sit in her room until she would get settled down at night, it usually took 10 min or so each night of flipping her over, rubbing her back and just sort of comforting her.
  • Loading the player...
  • g&tlewis said:
    I feel like I'm going bald! I also hate having to vacuum my bathroom floor more now that I'm losing my hair. I have definitely pulled a hair out of LO's mouth after it was stuck to his paci. Oops. 
    Definitely have pulled hair out of LO's bottom after a poop....Scheduled an appt to get my hair cut next week. It's been over a year so between the breakage and the loss it's been crazy. Hoping shorter strands of hair coming out will be less traumatic.
  • My LO rolled from back to front a handful of times but he has zero interest in it. He is sitting though.
    Completely not related to that cute baby- but what shoes are those? They look comfy!
  • WBORDERS said:
    My LO rolled from back to front a handful of times but he has zero interest in it. He is sitting though.
    Completely not related to that cute baby- but what shoes are those? They look comfy!
    I got them from target :wink:
  • Not sure if my hair loss decreased because of this but I started taking prenatals again almost two weeks ago and I do see less hair falling. Could be unrelated but hey why stop. LO is 19 weeks old and he will only fall asleep if he's on his sides! Scary because he hasn't fully mastered going on his tummy but he's close! I wake up just to check he's not face planted on the mattress. That plus regression is killing me!
  • @lisatib Your baby is adorable! Love the bibs too!