April 2016 Moms
Options

Mommy Confessions

13»

Re: Mommy Confessions

• Options
    Fortunately for me, im down to my exact same self after my baby. People refuse to believe i just had a baby. And they gasp with shock to know that this is my second child! Im lucky that way.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Cwyatt2571 wow. Im just 5'1 and more towards the skinny side. With my pregnancies, i had to make a very conscious effort to gain weight because of my underweight bmi. So my five year old is like me too, skinny. My son is 4 mos and he is chunky looking, thank God. My daughter was weak when she was born. LO is EBF.
  • Options
    muzsk said:
    @Cwyatt2571 wow. Im just 5'1 and more towards the skinny side. With my pregnancies, i had to make a very conscious effort to gain weight because of my underweight bmi. So my five year old is like me too, skinny. My son is 4 mos and he is chunky looking, thank God. My daughter was weak when she was born. LO is EBF.
    Aww. My daughter wasn't chunky either. But she wasn't breastfed which I regret, I didn't even try which makes me feel even worse 
  • Options
    muzsk said:
    Aww. My daughter wasn't chunky either. But she wasn't breastfed which I regret, I didn't even try which makes me feel even worse 
    She got really bad reflux and the hospital where she was born had the worst paediatrician who wanted me to fatten her up with formula. She was so weak that she couldn't suck at my boob. I needed help latching her on because my boobs were hard with over production of milk. She ignored me completely. Thank God i told her off. Then i found one of the best paeds doc and he was able to cure her in five months. My regret is just my FTM syndrome- i had not known better.
  • Options
    muzsk said:
    There is nothing wrong with this. You're not obligated to bf.
  • Options
    My confession is I rarely wear a bra anymore. This saddens me. But the easy access to the boobs makes my life sooo much easier. My poor hubby, I feel like I'm letting myself go. Lol. Only a few more months though. I can't wait to wear normal pretty clothes instead of tank tops or v-necks. 
  • Options
    Kaytlin31 said:
    My confession is I rarely wear a bra anymore. This saddens me. But the easy access to the boobs makes my life sooo much easier. My poor hubby, I feel like I'm letting myself go. Lol. Only a few more months though. I can't wait to wear normal pretty clothes instead of tank tops or v-necks. 
    I don't wear bras anyway so I'm not sure why that's considered letting yourself go? There has been zero scientific evidence to support wearing a bra decreasing your chance of your breasts sagging if that's what you mean. And no, since I get this a LOT I don't have small boobs.
  • Options
    Kaytlin31 said:
    I honestly think it's uncomfortable to go without a bra! It just feels...weird.
    But I'm grateful that the milk has calmed down enough that I can sometimes actually go without nursing pads (but not overnight yet). 
  • Options
    Kaytlin31 said:
    Same.  Target Nursing Camisoles FTW!  I feel dressed up when I where a nursing bra, ha!
  • Options
    Kaytlin31 said:
    But I'm grateful that the milk has calmed down enough that I can sometimes actually go without nursing pads (but not overnight yet). 

l'm too afraid of leaking to go without a bra during the day. Lol 

@ladylolly89 I have to use nursing pads overnight as well. And did the whole time with my last baby. 
  • Options
    Kaytlin31 said:
    I used to think that too. Hahah. I NEVER used to go without one.
  • Options
    I stopped leaking months ago! You poor ladies. Lol. When I do wear a bra I just wear the front clasp bras from LaSenza or Victoria Secret. I hate how expensive nursing bras are and that I'm only going to be wearing them for so long. 
  • Options
    Leaking is really bad. It literally oozes out of clothes and drips like a tap. Very embarrassing at times. I always used to sleep without a bra. I miss those days.
  • Options
    I have to wear nursing pads day and night, no exceptions. When he nurses, the other side lets down just as if he was nursing. Now that I'm pumping at work, I'm sure the situation will last until he weans... Sigh.
  • Options
    The only time I am ever bra-less is in the shower.
  • Options
    I still need nursing pads so going braless is not an option for me. I wish I could start wearing other things besides button downs and knit tops you can yank down far enough to nurse. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I dont bf, but pregnancy had a negative effect on my boobs and they got a little bigger and droopier. So I dont go bra-less at home anymore, its too uncomfortable feeling. It sucks because there was nothing better than coming home after a long day at work and taking off my bra.