Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday

Re: WTO Monday

• adirat said:
    @leekat14 I know, it's so stressful. Do you get o pain? I get a little on the right side, but my o pain on the left side is horribly painful. I'm nervous that ovary is affected by endo, which stresses me out even more. I feel fortunate that my gynecologist told me I can come in for testing after just six cycles of trying, given my endo, rather than a full year -- but it still feels so long.

@adirat Stupid mobile, stuck in the box.
    It's been getting worse as I go...this month was one of the more uncomfortable ones.  We are almost at that year mark, but I wish it would just hapoen before that! At one of my 3 month checkups I got confirmation that my left side was good, but who knows about the right!
  • Loading the player...
  • @linzrunz  Nicely done!  (Hitting step goal while HIO)  lol  GL this weekend, too!  I will be cheering for you!
  • @BusinessWife - Girl, I've been around since the days of Greenland (before the newly newly formatted TB ;) )  I get it though with the influx of newbs to the board.  I learned all my stuff here actually and have three copies of TCOYF that I lend from time to time. Thanks for not kicking me off :p I wouldn't have left for good but would have sat out if it was necessary.  I prefer the zero drama llama approach to life. 
    drama llama

@Westy99 - hope they catch those dudes!

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• @ahrains Glad I’m not the only one annoyed at Bridget Jones lol. Also, I love Chopped! I have a little bit of a girl crush on Alex Guarnaschelli, she’s so badass.

@BusinessWife Hugs for CD 1. Good luck moving forward.

@delujm0 Sadly I can’t even blame it on HBC, just on wine and chocolate.

@slam1110 I think there’s an episode of Friends where Monica is mad at Chandler, but pretends not to be so he’ll participate in TTC activities. Then he’s all confused and hurt when she starts yelling at him after. Kind of the opposite of your problem lol!

@alysapuggles @SnobunnieMel Hugs to everyone dealing with weight gain. Good to know I’m not alone, maybe I’ll start participating in the fitness threads.

@Aurora1973 Oh no!!!!! I literally just came back from doing my first OPK at work, I was really worried I would somehow drop the pee cup on the floor or something… ugh.. the things we go through. 

• @Aurora1973 I loved that story and I can't believe I have never dropped an OPK stick at work.  My time will come I'm sure.  Over the wknd we were staying at a friend's house and I didn't want to bring the cups to dip so I just peed directly on the stick (this was a CBDA not wondfo).  I need some practice, it was messy.  Pee. Everywhere.  

@Marley629 Good luck at the RE office!
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• @linzrunz I, too, have hit my step goal while HIO - just a really good feeling, amiright?
    Formerly ahrains
    Me: 42 | DH: 45
    TTC since Dec. 2014
    BFP #1 Oct. 2015 | MC Nov. 2015
    Sept. 2016: FSH, AMH, E2, TSH, etc. all normal. | Oct. 2016: HSG all clear! | Nov. 2016: Hysteroscopy & H's SA both great results
    Dec. 2016 - Follistim + TI
    BFP #2 12/25/16 | Natural MC 2/13/17 | False BFP leads to D&C 4/20/17 | Emergency D&C + hysteroscopy 5/16/17
    <3 The road probably ends here <3 

• @laurad75 Aiming pee is definitely difficult! I struggle with the cup sometimes!

@Aurora1973 Just tell yourself that lady has been in your shoes TTC before! Imagine it was a fellow bumper... If I saw that, I'd be like "good luck, girl."

• @shstephenson I did notice a difference.  I still don't always have super obvious CM, but it's more abundant now.  I also take Evening Primrose Oil supplements and drink green tea up until O.  **TW** I did have a CP in May, so I must have working CM, if that helps.  It's just not always the most reliable sign for me...
    Me: 45 OH: 42
    Beloved SS: born 12/2011
    TTC my bio #1/our #2 since January 2016
    **TW** June 2016 had CP **end TW**
    August 2016 - dx with DOR
    Somewhere in here received recommendation to do IVF with donor eggs, elected not to; OH dx with Low T
    May 2017 - began freezing sperm
    June 2017 - OH began treatment for Low T
    July 2017 - began doing 1 IUI via a midwife and 1 at home insemination each cycle
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6259ba
    July 2018 - exhausted frozen sperm, officially NTNP since OH is probably shooting blanks

• Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: EOD starts today <3

GTKY:  What are you looking forward to this week? Looking forward to getting my Easy@Home OPK and Pregnancy tests!  Going to start OPKing this Friday :)

Jenna (27), DH: Jeremy (27)
    Married June 2014
    Baby Maya due June 2017

• edited August 2016
    @stephy_p Travel absolutely can mess with your cycle, but now that you passed the 60 day mark it's definitely best that you have an appointment to figure it out.  Travel messes with my cycle, but only by a few days, 1 week max.
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: PNV's, Folic Acid

R/R: rant- i can't tell if my MIL is excited about a possible grandchild...makes references to having a boy and disappointment if it was a girl (DH is an only child) *eye roll*

CS/Q:

GTKY:  What are you looking forward to this week? My day off on Thursday! Much needed + sleeeeeep 
  • @stephy_p There's a chart in TCOYF of a woman who never ovulated during a very long cycle due to multiple stressful events, so I don't think it's unheard of, but I echo the suggestions that any cycle longer than 60 days be checked out by a doctor. Good luck.

@BertiemeetsGertie Ooh, that sounds like a fun vacation! I hope it isn't too hot for you guys.

• @BertieMeetsGertie ive always wanted to visit Charleston! Love the pastel houses!
  • bornmommy cheers and good luck!

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15

• @stephy_p I've had several past 60 day cycles, but it's mostly been due to PCOS. I'm glad to hear you'll be going to the doctor to figure that out! As for how I dealt with it would be drinking... But for a more serious answer, I was given progesterone to jump start my period and then when I didn't ovulate again and didn't get a period, they did all my fertility testing and told me to lose 60 pounds and then they'd give me Femara. That being said, I know there are several women without PCOS (my mom being one of them) who are able to start ovulating again after that jump started period. Hope the doctor can help/you O soon! 
    Me: 28, DH: 28
    Diagnosed with PCOS: Summer 2007
    Married: July 2013
    Began TTC: June 2015

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/58d258