June 2016 Moms

Sunday Funday Picture Challenge!

I thought this would be fun: post your favorite picture of you and your partner (or for those mamas who are single and rocking it, post a solo shot!) and let us know who you think your baby looks like -- you, daddy or a good mix of both.  :)

Re: Sunday Funday Picture Challenge!

• This is my husband Chris and I on our recent date night at Pizza Port. Our son is 100% daddy's mini me. Lol.  And yes those are his ridiculous work glasses he insists on wearing outside of work!

• DH and I during our 5th Anniversary date. Jackie looks just like him.

DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Loading the player...
  • My little one definitely looks like me but I think has her daddy's eyes. Here's a photo of me on the left as a baby and her on the right. Also a photo of DH and I in Paris last summer on top of the Arc de Triomphe. Man I miss Paris..... <3

• Cute pic from our Babymoon in Miami.  Honestly we can't figure out who he looks like so we are assuming it's such a good mix that he'll look completely different. Lol unless you guys can see something we can't.

• Wow, I do not have any recent pictures of just the two of us! This was last September. 

Hard to to say who Nadia looks the most like. She has my husband's round face, but is the only one of our kids with my skin tone. I think she might have my lips too.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker

• Cute pic from our Babymoon in Miami.  Honestly we can't figure out who he looks like so we are assuming it's such a good mix that he'll look completely different. Lol unless you guys can see something we can't.

Looks to me like he has your husbands face shape but your eyes and nose. What a cutie!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Before kids!!!! Our first is my twin, but Liesl is all daddy. 

Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• knm768816knm768816 member
    edited August 2016
    It's funny to me because some people say Acadia looks just like me and some people say she looks just like my husband. She's got my eyes and nose and his dimples and
    ears for sure though! Sorry I don't know how to make my pictures smaller.  :/

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @kaitielynnrichardson

are you or your hubby part Asian by any chance? 

• Here we are and I definitely think our little man looks just like his dad. A lot of people say they see me but all i see is my husband and his dad. He looks just like grandpa too!! 

nws
  • @laurendiaz02 no ma'am, but you would sure think so, huh?? We laugh -- most people say Cole looks Asian and Caucasian, never African American.  I knew though when I was pregnant he would be very very light.  Thats me as a baby next on the left-- Cole on the right. 
  • @laurendiaz02 no ma'am, but you would sure think so, huh?? We laugh -- most people say Cole looks Asian and Caucasian, never African American.  I knew though when I was pregnant he would be very very light.  Thats me as a baby next on the left-- Cole on the right. 

How funny!  I thought for sure there was some Asian in there somewhere!  My hubby and I are half Asian, half Mexican and I don't think Ethan really looks like either ethnicity. Haha. He is also really light skinned so I joke that he's not our baby. 
  • Me and DH on our date night like a month again. LO looks like me as a baby! 
  • @laurendiaz02 I have been asked twice if he's adopted!!!!  Uhhhh no, I was definitely the one who gave birth.  lol :smile:  I am curious if Cole will get darker and if so when.  It will be interesting 
  • @laurendiaz02 I have been asked twice if he's adopted!!!!  Uhhhh no, I was definitely the one who gave birth.  lol :smile:  I am curious if Cole will get darker and if so when.  It will be interesting 

I think he looks just like you! So cute.  You never know, already Preston came out looking darker then dh and I (I'm half Cuban but look very white) and now at two months he got lighter.  They can very well change.
    When I did my pediatric rotation I nursing my professor actually made a point of teaching us about how a lot of African American children are born very light skinned. Apparently she had a couple who were legitimately confused when their baby was born because he was so light skinned. I thought it was sort of a weird thing to learn in school until I became a mother/baby nurse and saw it for myself! I would have babies that were SO much lighter than their parents and siblings it was crazy!

My LO was the opposite- she looked tan with black hair when she was born and didn't look like my baby! Now she is translucent with brown hair and looks just like me and DH :p
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • People say that Tristan looks like me from the nose down and had his daddy's eyes and coloring.  He definitely has my chin!  Sorry for the dark picture.. It was the middle of the night.

• I have heard the backs of their ears and the scrotum are the color the baby's skin will eventually be...  If that's the case, little homie won't get too much darker.  I definitely got darker by 3 months. Either way, we are totally in love and think he's pretty perfect.  It will be HILARIOUS if our next one (in a few years) is dark.