February 2017 Moms
Options

Announcement Photos

Re: Announcement Photos

• Options
    @LJane I've been feeling that way too. We haven't announced yet either but I'm only 10 weeks. 1 guy I graduated hs with announced that he and his wife were having a baby in Feb over a month ago and I just saw another fb announcement of a girl I graduated hs with also having a Feb baby. I'm waiting until Week 13. 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I put a sign in the baby's cradle with the ultrasound pictures next to it, with DD standing behind the cradle looking in. the sign read "Pink or Blue, Either will do, Mommy's expecting, #2, Due February 2017".
    OUR FAMILY is a circle of LOVE!
    TOGETHER we are UNBREAKABLE!
    FAMILY is FOREVER!
    Anniversary
    There's a RAINBOW of HOPE after EVERY STORM!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    And a POT-OF-GOLD at the END of EVERY RAINBOW!
  • Options
    Your announcement pictures are so cute! We don't have our IPS screening until week 13, so we will announce after that. My ultrasound is also right before my younger sisters baby shower (her first) so I will ask whether she would prefer us to wait to announce so not to steal any thunder.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

This is how we plan on announcing it to the rest of the world probably after our 1st ultrasound on Aug 9th. We are big craft beer drinkers and we had our annual Brewfest a couple of weeks ago so I figured this was the perfect thing to capture there.

Nice! Big craft beer fan as well and there's no way I could handle being at a beer festival right now without becoming super grouchy. You're a good woman!
  • Options

This is how we plan on announcing it to the rest of the world probably after our 1st ultrasound on Aug 9th. We are big craft beer drinkers and we had our annual Brewfest a couple of weeks ago so I figured this was the perfect thing to capture there.

Nice! Big craft beer fan as well and there's no way I could handle being at a beer festival right now without becoming super grouchy. You're a good woman!
    Ditto to this! I love craft beer, H is more of a Bud Light guy, so we skipped our local brewfest a couple weeks ago... I would have been so pissy surrounded by it and having to watch him drink it when he doesn't even care for it!
  • Options
    I think after we know the sex, hopefully by the end of this week, we'll post a picture of our son wearing a "Big Brother" t-shirt.  Super creative, lol!  

I love the swirl cone announcement idea.

Regarding beer festivals...we just got back from a trip to the mid west, where we had a bunch of tours for breweries planned, plus plans to attend a craft beer festival in Milwaukee.  We ended up skipping them, I'd have been too pouty. :smile:
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    Glad to see there are other craft beer moms-to-be on here! It wasn't the most fun I've ever had but he was so good to me checking in to see how I was doing, and he bought me any food I wanted haha! And there's the promise of going back next year :). Keep on keepin' on and think of how good that cold beer will taste after all this time!
  • Options
    We had ds1 hold a sign that said "one", ds2 had one that said "two" and I held one that said "three" on my belly. DH held a sign that said "oops I did it
    again"
  • Options
    @CarsAndLove That is genius! We are huge car people as well so if you don't mind I may have to steal that idea!
  • Options
    @Shawlls that's super cute!  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I love all of these announcements!! I haven't done ours yet, but it's going to be four different sized pairs of Converse tennis shoes with our birth years written in chalk underneath. 
  • Options

Also a huge craft beer fan and the only two times I've cried unreasonably during this pregnancy is because my husband was drinking beer and I was jealous.

• Options

Also a huge craft beer fan and the only two times I've cried unreasonably during this pregnancy is because my husband was drinking beer and I was jealous.

Hahaha I will admit I cried at the brewfest, away from everyone but still it was tough! My fiancé is really good and hasn't really had any beer in the house since we found out. He'll have wine which I don't care about or he'll have beer after I go to bed.
  • Options
    @Jlk2016, where did you get that shirt?   I love it!
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Partyof6? It was on etsy! Isn't it fantastic???? Lol! Love it!
  • Options
    @ang2016 were doing the same thing!! My daughter is going to be two September 03! By then we're hoping to announce the baby and the gender all in one go! Only 3 more weeks to go!!!! 
  • Options
    Disclaimer: this is not my announcement (obvi not due in August 2015) or my kid - but I did pull it down from Pinterest so I am not sharing someone's kid that isn't already out there!

this is what we plan on doing for our (new) Valentine's Day due date. 

July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

BabyFruit Ticker