Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Fort Worth Moms

I am a FTM due August 18th and am wanting to start a Fort Worth group for lunches and play dates! Anyone??

Re: Fort Worth Moms

• Hi! I am a FTM due June 16th :)
  • I'm a BTDT mom due again July 18! Defiantly need a play group in our area!
  • Loading the player...
  • J&A COJ&A CO member
    Hey all! I'm at FTM due Sept 3rd. Would love to have a group to get together with.
  • I'm interested! I'm due in January and this will be my third, so that will make 3 under 5.

• Hi all....i'm in N. Fort Worth....this is my 4th due in Jan. My other kids are 7,3,2.  Can for sure use a play date!!  We've only been in Texas since September......and we know no-one!!!
  • kcbizmekcbizme member
    edited August 2014
    Hi all! I'm in S. Fort Worth, right near TCU. This is my very first and I'm due March 3rd!   :)
  • Hi all - FTM here in N. Ft Worth, due April 9. Have not lived here long so I don't know many people and my husband travels for work. Hoping to meet some other expecting moms in my area! 
  • Hey! I'm a FTM expecting Jan 25 2015. I'm looking for a support group as well as to make some lasting friendships. Are there any groups that get together regularly in the North Fort Worth area? Would appreciate any info, Thanks!
  • Hola! I'm expecting early to mid May 2015. I'm located in South Fort Worth, near TCU. I'm fairly new to Fort Worth and don't know many people in Fort Worth, much less moms and babies. I'd love to get to know other expecting mommies. I'm really looking forward to play dates too! Congrats to everyone! :)

• Hi ladies! Sounds like a few of us are due close to the same time!
  • Hey ladies! FTM in West Ft. Worth, due 6/30/15!
  • Hi lovely ladies!  I'm a FTM (first time mom, right? haha, new to this board obviously) due with a baby boy on 3/1/15- moved to Ft. Worth a few weeks ago and would love to meet some other expectant moms in the area :)
  • @laurasejud Hi! I'm due on 3/3/15 and in FW as well. Where are you? Also, you should check out the March 15 board. We have some lovely ladies over there! You won't get a lot of responses from here as most people are active on their birth month board (BMB).
  • @kcbizme- hey there!  I will head on over to the March 15th board too, would love to connect with you ladies :)  I'm on the border of Ft Worth and Keller but work in Ft Worth... btw, 3/3 is my birthday haha... it's a great day to have a baby!
  • First time Daddy here.  My wife is due July 6th.  We live between the zoo and TCU. 
  • Congrats! My due date is July 6 according to sonogram or July 8th according to my LMP. We also live in FW by 35 and 20!
  • Hi everyone! I am new to Fort Worth and a FTM expecting October 2015! I would love to get to know some of you and learn all about your to-do list! :)
  • Hi @klclements85 I'm due in October as well and am a FTM. I live in hurst which isn't too far from FW. Have you found any other moms due in October to meet with yet?
  • Hello everyone! I'm a FTM due in March 2016 with twins! I would love to join a mommy group! 
  • Hi! I'm a FTM (I think...first time mom?) Due May 2016. Would live to join a group, sounds like there are several of us new to the area. My husband and I moved here in June.
  • I'm a FTM too and due August 17
  • Hi, I'm in S. Fort Worth near Hulen Mall, due March 1st