February 2017 Moms
Options

Anyone else excited for football????

Pre-season starts today!!!!! Anyone love themselves some good football?? Go Vikings!!! Xoxox

Re: Anyone else excited for football????

• Options
    Woo! Ravens fans here, but I root for my fantasy players!
  • Options
    Go Broncos!!! My 6 year old told me the other day she's ready for the great snacks. Hehe.
    Rachel, mama to Ava (6), Olivia (4), Nora (2), and baby#4 on the way.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Go Packers!!! I'm so excited that it's finally here. My EDD is the Super Bowl, which would be pretty awesome but it's highly unlikely to happen then lol
  • Options
    I'm a Browns fan (very unfortunate I know) but I'm so glad football is back in general! Can't wait until college football is back too!
  • Options
    So ready!! We're going to a pre-season game the first on September! Niner fans here!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Die hard Packers fan here and I'm stoked for the season to start! My due date is also close to Super Bowl, which will be interesting. A little worried about not fitting in my Jordy jersey though! 
  • Options
    Yup I love football 
  • Options
    Big Pats fan and slightly unhealthy fantasy player. Can't wait, but this year I'm extra excited because:

1.) Football season is here
    2.) Football season always goes quickly
    3.) The day after football season ends is my EDD

Hoping for a Pats Super Bowl win, which I think is very likely given how mad at the world Brady's going to be once he's back, followed by a healthy baby the next day. 
  • Options
    I've tried getting into football many times.  But just can't find someone to teach me consistently.  But also, I cringe everytime they hit their heads.  Can't get used to that.  

• Options
    Titans fan here, so I feel your pain, @lfrank12 lol. I just bought a maternity jersey on sale from Motherhood for like $18... but it's tight already  :'(
    Me: 31  H: 32
    Married: 10/10
    EDD: 8/27/16  MMC 1/16
    Rainbow Boy: 2/04/17
    TTC: 4/18 BFP: 1/2/19
    EDD: 9/6/19
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    DH and I love football season! We watch all the Texans games (and many others). I actually won our friends fantasy league last year :)
  • Options
    Steelerfan78Steelerfan78 member
    edited August 2016
    I think yinz know who I'm rooting for!  ;)

ETA gif
    Married 2/12/2015
    PCOS Dx June 2016
    BFP #1 8/4/2015, MMC 9/24/2015
     DD 2/13/2017 
    BFP #3 8/24/2017, MC 9/20/2017
    BFP #4 11/14/2017, CP
    BFP #5 1/5/2018, MC/BO 2/17/2018
    BFP #6 7/15/2018, CP
    BFP #7 12/15/2018, EDD 8/28/2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    Steelers family here too! So excited
  • Options
    I have never been able to enjoy football. It just doesn't interest me. Hockey is coming though, and I do enjoy that. To be honest my favourite thing to watch is kids sports. 
  • Options
    @Tennis11785 lurking from March here, but I plan to do "Drafting for 2" and see who catches on first ;)
  • Options
    @Tennis11785 Chalupa Batman FTW. I mean, what could possibly be more fitting?
    Me: 31  H: 32
    Married: 10/10
    EDD: 8/27/16  MMC 1/16
    Rainbow Boy: 2/04/17
    TTC: 4/18 BFP: 1/2/19
    EDD: 9/6/19
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Fly Eagles Fly!   Love me some football!

We're going to announce the pregnancy to some friends at our fantasy football draft.  H and I share a team, and we're going to change our team name to something that makes the pregnancy obvious for draft night.  So far we're come up with "Carrying the Kicker" or "Chalupa Batman [our last name]" (it's a reference to The League TV show).  Any other suggestions of team names we should consider?  It's just for draft day, we're going back to our standard name for the actual season.  
    I vote Chalupa Batman too. I'm not sure I'd get Carrying the Kicker if I didn't have babies on the mind. 
  • Options
    Colts fan here! H is a Browns fan (yuck - sorry @lfrank12 ) so football season gets way better once we stop getting those on tv and 100% cannot stand the Patriots @Xstatic3333 - don't think we can "sit together" during football games!
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Broncos fan here. But football is boring to me, it goes on and on forever, like there are a million reasons for the game to stop, 5 mins game time can be 20 mins real time. So I watch the Bronco games as background tv, but cannot get into any other football games. 

Married to my Soul Mate since 09/06/09

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks
  • Options
    I love seeing all the football fans!!! If I had enough energy and time I'd say we do some sort of fantasy league type thing!
  • Options
    I'm with Xstatic3333, go Pats!! Can't wait to go to another game if I'm lucky enough to get the chance again! 
  • Options
    bdesterhousebdesterhouse member
    edited August 2016
    @Jlk2016 Go Vikings!!! 

We are mainly college football fans in my house though, we love the Huskers!

edit: it cutoff most of what I wrote.

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
  • Options
    Holla to my fellow Vikings fans!! Just found out my god parents are selling most of their 19th row lower level seats for the season. Why yes I will take a few games, thank you! 

Multiple fantasy leagues here, and I'm the commissioner of my work league! So glad to see I'm among friends. With how many people here that are interested in fantasy, we could almost have a F17 BMB league!
  • Options
    Go Patriots! Cant wait to get drafts started for fantasy! In our household, football season starts in like June- we start our fantasy research early. Bummer I cant enjoy beer while watching the games but it is still the best time of the year!
  • Options
    I'm so excited! Bummed i won't get to enjoy any beer with it this year but oh well, the food on Sunday's is awesome! I'm a Bengals fan and DH is a huge Pats fan so I root for the Pats as long as they aren't playing the Bengals. I knew nothing about football before DH but he's really patient with me at explaining rules and I've learned quite a bit! I kicked DH's butt in Pigskin Pickem' last year and ended just shy of 99th percentile! He doesn't think a repeat of that is possible so we shall see! 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Options
    We love football!  Mostly college, though I'd never miss my beloved Steelers. 

My husband and I went to rival colleges, so it's a house divided between the Florida Gators and FSU Seminoles.  The Gators are the best, of course, lol.  
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    Usually I cant wait for football season, then by thanksgiving I'm usually done with it. But this year we will be due just days before the super bowl. DD was a late baby, so DH was joking about watching the super bowl in the hospital while I'm in labor. LOL. At this point I think its a very good possibility.....football and labor sounds like a bad combo to me. my hubby usually gets loud and rambunctious watching football, so we shall see...
    OUR FAMILY is a circle of LOVE!
    TOGETHER we are UNBREAKABLE!
    FAMILY is FOREVER!
    Anniversary
    There's a RAINBOW of HOPE after EVERY STORM!
    And a POT-OF-GOLD at the END of EVERY RAINBOW!
  • Options
    Excited to see some other Pats fans! @angeltennis3 we can still be friends six days a week.
  • Options
    @Moonbeam828 we are gators fans too. :)
  • Options
    As much as I will miss beer during Giants games this year I plan on making so many yummy foods not just our usual chips and dip! 
  • Options
    Huge Pats fans in this house! When DD was little, she went through a phase where she would only nap in the car, and she needed "white noise"- talk radio was great- to relax and sleep. I'd put on sports radio and she would pass right out. Prior to that, I liked football just as an excuse to drink beer and party on Sundays and support H, who is the biggest sports fan ever- but once you spend 90 min every afternoon listening to sports radio during football season, you become your own die hard fan.
  • Options
    @Momma0528 The Sports Hub? Yeah, that's my go-to radio station. The morning drive and 2-6 shows are pretty entertaining!
  • Options
    Go Seahawks! Hopefully the Chaos Muppet waits until after the super bowl to make an appearance. I always get the most knitting done during the football season....

• Options
    @Momma0528 The Sports Hub? Yeah, that's my go-to radio station. The morning drive and 2-6 shows are pretty entertaining!
    They sure are entertaining! It made it much more fun to watch on TV once I knew all the background drama going on behind the scenes. Plus those guys are hysterical to listen to! 
  • Options
    SweetT said:
    As much as I will miss beer during Giants games this year I plan on making so many yummy foods not just our usual chips and dip! 
    Me too!! 
  • Options
    krobkrob member
    Super excited to see so many other football fans. I'm a huge college fan, Hook 'em Horns! I grew up an Oilers fan, but when they left for Tennessee I never really recovered. I pseudo cheer for the Texans b/c my parents have tickets and my dad is obsessed. I play in a couple of fantasy leagues and cheer for my player and def watch whatever is on each week. 

My husband's awesome job takes him to Super Bowl every year and usually I tag along (just for the parties and festivities, no game for me). This year since the game is in Houston, our hometown, we were planning on going as usual, but also I was going to go to the game. Now with my due date a week after we are missing out. But obviously for a fantastic reason. 

Me: 36, H: 37
    FTM, 2 Furbabies
    married 03/17/07
    lived in Houston, Austin, Los Angeles and NYC
    due: 2/15/17
  • Options
    DH is a huge Buffalo Bills fan.... So obviously every season starts with hope and ends in sadness. I've been to 1 game and watched a few. There training camp is hosted by the college I graduated from so I have love for them but football isn't something I really stop to watch.
  • Options
    I am loving all the Packer love!!!! Die hard here too!!
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!