December 2016 Moms
Options

**Saturday Ticker Change!** 8/6

Gizmo1231Gizmo1231 member
edited August 2016 in December 2016 Moms
Early ticker change brought to you by... hip pain and insomnia!!

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Whats going on this week? Appointments?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: Do you watch the Olympics? What is your favorite event to follow or watch?
BabyFruit Ticker  

Re: **Saturday Ticker Change!** 8/6

• Options
    Aw, @Gizmo1231 :-\

How far along are you? 20 weeks - gah! Halfway!

How big is baby? 
    hehe, BANANA!

Whats going on this week? Appointments? TWO appointments this week. Anatomy scan on Monday and monthly check up Wednesday. Busy!

Rants/Raves/Questions? I went out and bought the Boppy wedge yesterday because I was dreading going to bed because of the new low-back pain symptom. Now, it's only been one night, but there was virtually no pain! I was definitely more restless, getting used to having a wedge between my legs as I switched from side to side. Here's hoping it keeps working.

GTKY: Do you watch the Olympics? What is your favorite event to follow or watch?

I do enjoy the Olympics. I'm more of a Winter Olympics fan, but I will catch the games this summer. I am fascinated by the synchronized stuff - sync swimming and diving. How do you get into that???
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
    Visit The Nest 
    Fur Baby Momma 4/2/2010
  • Options
    Early ticker change brought to you by... hip pain and insomnia!!
    Ah, insomnia here too, I've been awake since 4:30 but just gave in to my phone at 7:00. (West coast) and I woke up 3 times besides that. Sigh...

How far along are you?
    22 weeks!!!! (I can't control the bolding on my phone, it just does what it wants on this app!)

How big is baby?
    Spaghetti squash! I love spaghetti squash:) 

I have a regular check up on Tuesday. And about 100 people coming over to our home today for our wedding BBQ party reception thing. Hence the insomnia.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    DH finally felt our little guy move! Yay! And both DDs have also :) I'm so happy it should be illegal. 
    With all the family visiting, I'm getting the 'omg, I cannot believe how big your belly is!'. Seriously, I look 7 or 8 months pregnant for a Norma person. But I just have huge baby bellies. That's my norm. Ok, and good sized babies.

GTKY: Do you watch the Olympics? What is your favorite event to follow?
    Yes, but not religiously. I love the gymnastics and I'm a huge soccer fan. I grew up playing soccer, and now my DDs do. It makes me so happy to see them loving it like I do. Plus the US women's soccer team has won like the last 4 Olympics. It makes me proud to show my girls prominent, strong women doing amazing things. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hope you feel better and can take a nap today @Gizmo1231!

How far along are you? 20 weeks! Half-baked baby!!

How big is baby? The size of a banana. 

Whats going on this week? Appointments? My anatomy scan is Monday morning! I can't wait to see the bean again and find out the sex. <3

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm already generally uncomfortable. I feel like this didn't start until the 30s weeks with DD. At least we're on the downhill slide to December now - crazy! 

GTKY: Do you watch the Olympics? What is your favorite event to follow or watch? We have always watched the olympics, but for the first time ever we don't have cable :( I will miss them! My favorite events are the swimming ones! 

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• Options
    @yellingbanana huge US women's soccer fan right here! That's my favorite thing about the Olympics! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

How far along are you? 
    23 weeks

How big is baby? A box of mac and cheese

Whats going on this week? Appointments? Repeat anatomy scan on Thursday!!! So excited! 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Heartburn sucks. Migraines suck. Blood sugar issues suck.

Absolutely! I love them! My favorite event is diving.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Options
    thanks ladies!! No nap but hoping to go to bed early tonight!

How far along are you? 

22 weeks!

How big is baby?
    A corn on the cob or a coconut

Nada. Hoping to work some on moving SD to a new room so the work on the nursery can begin! 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

I enjoy watching swimming and gymnastics!
    BabyFruit Ticker  
  • Options
    @beff12 We don't have cable either, but in our experience, if you have Internet,  plug your TV in with the coax cable and you should be able to get the free network stations, including NBC.

Anniversary
    Visit The Nest 
    Fur Baby Momma 4/2/2010
  • Options
    How far along are you?  22 weeks

How big is baby?  Corn on the cob!

Whats going on this week? Appointments?  No appointments, just trying to savor my last week of summer vacation before the new teaching year begins!

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Just completely stumped by the pelvic pressure/inflammation type pain I'm getting quite regularly.  Doctor put me on pelvic rest, and I tested negative for infections.  Wish I knew what was causing it!

Love the olympics!  Women's gymnastics is the best!
  • Options

How far along are you? 22 weeks!!

How big is baby? Coconut, corn on the cob, spaghetti squash 

Whats going on this week? Appointments? Nothing this week; no appointments until 9/1

Rants/Raves/Questions? Nothing this week. 

GTKY: Do you watch the Olympics? What is your favorite event to follow or watch? Yes! I love women's gymnastics and I'll watch swimming too. 
    Me 32 DH 34
    Married 9/2012 

TTC #2 starting 9/2019
    BFP 7/13/2020!
    Due 3/18/2021

TTC #1 since 2/2015
    Diagnosis: Unexplained Infertility 9/2015
    IUIs #1-#5: 9/2015-2/2016 all BFNs
    Moving to IVF with ICSI and PGS 5/2016-6/2016  Just kidding, BFP 4/4/2016!
    Spencer Elliott born 12/7/2016

• Options
    @beff12 We don't have cable either, but in our experience, if you have Internet,  plug your TV in with the coax cable and you should be able to get the free network stations, including NBC.
    Ah @littlebirdie28 thank you! I wish we could. We live in the middle of nowhere and there isn't even cable run out to our neck of the woods :( I could probably watch online though!

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014

• Options
    Early ticker change brought to you by... hip pain and insomnia!! I can relate! :disappointed:

How far along are you? 
    23 weeks

How big is baby? a grapefruit (in my mind, this is smaller than the coconut from last week.... hmm)

Whats going on this week? Appointments? monthly check up on Friday. I'm expecting to have to do the glucose test either Friday or next week.

Rants/Raves/Questions? DH finally felt Baby kick today! :love:

I like to watch swimming, diving, and women's gymnastics
    <3 D 2014 
    DD- 11/2016
  • Options
    @beff12

bummer! Are you ready for our ultrasounds today?? I am so excited! :-D

Anniversary
    Visit The Nest 
    Fur Baby Momma 4/2/2010
  • Options
    @beff12

bummer! Are you ready for our ultrasounds today?? I am so excited! :-D
    Yes @littlebirdie28!! I hope yours goes well! Ours was great and we're having another girl!! <3

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014

• Options
    @DumbledoresArmy - I also have the pelvic pressure and inflammation going on, and forgot completely today to tell my dr.! Ugh, when I stand it's like my pelvic area is going to burst. I had it with DD 2, it went away after birth, which is not very helpful right now.... Let me know if you find out more info!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers