Late Term and Child Loss

Introduction

I'm not quite sure how to start this but I know I need to join in on this community, so here goes my story. I found out I was expecting in December, it was unplanned and I was terrified and a little mad at all the changes it put me through. My boyfriend disappeared for a few months after he found out which added to the stress I was feeling but in the end I ended up accepting everything and made myself ready for my child. At my 36 week exam they couldn't find a heartbeat and I went to the hospital and after the ultrasound all the midwife said was "I'm sorry" 
I gave birth to my daughter Nevaeh Lee on July 2 2016. I miss her so much
I can't say much else right now but I'm glad to have said something. 

Re: Introduction

• I am so so sorry. She's in heaven with my little girl. You are not alone in this! Hope we can all be a support and safe place. Do you have support there beyond the baby's father? It is not easy at all and nothing anyone should try to handle on their own! 
  • fioripfiorip member
    I'm so sorry for your loss, your baby girl was too good for this world, she is in heaven. I honestly don't have much else to say other than I hope you find peace, I know it's taking me forever and it's so so hard. Take care of yourself, we are all here to talk whenever you need to, hugs!
    I'm 29, husband is 30
    Together since 2006
    Married 01.17.15  <3

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry for the loss of your precious baby girl. Hearing your child no longer has a heartbeat is heartbreaking. Be patient and kind to yourself. Take it just one moment and then one day at a time. Thinking of you and sending big hugs your way.
  • Thank u so much. I have my mom and therapist for support I also want to join a womens greif group thats in my area, but I need to work up the nerve to go first.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. I have a similar story in which I loss my daughter at 38 weeks. For me, therapy and family support helped me. Also going back to work surprisingly was good for me because I wasn't just sitting at home alone crying all day. I read books about child loss that I bought from Amazon also to help me cope with my situation. It was the hardest thing I have ever went through and the pain never goes away but it does get better with time. My thoughts and prayers go out to you in this tough time. 
  • I am so sorry for your loss and everything you have had to go through! 
    It will get easier! Just be easy on yourself and dont rush the process. Grieve and your own pace!!
    We are always here, it might not be a busy group but we are always here!
  • I am so sorry for the loss of your little girl. My heart breaks for you. Feel free to come on here whenever you need support. hugs
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015