February 2016 Moms
Options

Looking for Parent's Choice coupons

I have Gerber formula coupons or Pampers codes I could trade. Leave your email if interested. Thanks!

Re: Looking for Parent's Choice coupons

• Options
    I have 2- let me check expiration date and get back to you. 
  • Options
    Does anyone know where to go to sign up to keep receiving the coupons? I've been on a huge the for them
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That would be amazing! Some women say that store even accept ones that are expired so it's always worth a try!
  • Options
    I can't seem to figure out how to get them myself either and I have seriously tried everything. Wrote to them on their websites, called Parent's Choice, called Walmart, and then was told it's up to marketing? And then I was just lost and gave up.
  • Options
    I have $30 in coupons but they expired 6/20. Think wal mart will accept them this late?
  • Options
    I'm not even sure why I received them! If I get anymore I'll post them on here.
  • Options
    I'm willing to try using them if you're willing to send them to me @robinj716! My email is tibbettscourtney@gmail.com. Email me and I will send you my address and let me know if there are any coupons I can help you out with! Thanks so much!
  • Options
    I have emailed as well and did not get anything in response. I'm gonna try to call them and see if I get anywhere