Georgia Babies

Maternity clothes

I've heard terrible things about maternity shopping. Anyone have good experiences (and where) in Metro-Atlanta? I'm intown and know I'm going to have to go to the suburbs to shop. I just hate driving. 
Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Maternity clothes

• I found two pairs of jeans at Target and they are my favorite maternity clothes right now. Everything else maternity I've bought from pinkblush.com.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married DH: 4/7/2012 
    TTC: 2/3/2016 (Me: 31yrs  DH: 35yrs)
    BFP: 4/10/2016
    EDD: 12/18/16
    Kaynen Alexander born 12/6/16 via c-section (bicornate uterus/breech)
  • Target is good for maternity (depending on which store you go to). It would probably be beneficial to go to a family friendly suburb as the store would cater to the demographic and may have better selections for you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks! I checked out pinkblush @karabearrr and LOVE the styles they have! I'm just nervous about sizing since I can't try them on in person. I will definitely buy from there when the time comes, though. Also, any excuse to go to Target is a good excuse...
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • A good boutique intown is izzy maternity. More expensive than target and other places, but they have great customer service, and good selection. Target is good but the selection is small, and I have actually found the most that fits well at old navy. 
  • Thanks! I checked out pinkblush @karabearrr and LOVE the styles they have! I'm just nervous about sizing since I can't try them on in person. I will definitely buy from there when the time comes, though. Also, any excuse to go to Target is a good excuse...
    What size do you normally wear? I haven't bought any pants at pinkblush, just the shirts, and I've bought one size up. They are a little loose, but I'm not swimming in them. I figured I need some room to grow. :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married DH: 4/7/2012 
    TTC: 2/3/2016 (Me: 31yrs  DH: 35yrs)
    BFP: 4/10/2016
    EDD: 12/18/16
    Kaynen Alexander born 12/6/16 via c-section (bicornate uterus/breech)