Trying to Get Pregnant

WTF Wednesday

13»

Re: WTF Wednesday

• @NamelessAria WOW! You're like, "I think I would remember jabbing a needle into my body to help me make a baby I desperately want." What an idiot. I'm sorry you are dealing with that. It's always frustrating when people can't do their job but even more so when the stakes are so high for you and they don't seem concerned at all. I'm sorry you have to deal with that. I hope they get their act together. 
    SN used to be soemthingclever
    Me: 28 DH: 35
    Dx PCOS May 2015
    Baby #1 due 12/7/17
  • Loading the player...
  • @furbabymom2007 my publix recently did that too!! I walked in and was like wait, what?? Some of the employees were still unsure of where stuff was. Seriously why is that necessary?

Also yes, best grocery store chain EVER. H and I lived in Dallas for almost 3 years and honestly Publix was what i missed the most. So glad we're back now.
    Me: 30  DH: 31
    Married 2010
    TTC since Nov. 2015
    BFP#1: 2/8/16
    MC: 3/19/16  :'(
    BFP#2: 9/3/16   EDD: 5/17/17

mommy to the cutest rescue mutt ever.
    my chart
  • SnobunnieMelSnobunnieMel member
    edited August 2016
    @NamelessAria is there anyway you can get an appointment to go in, go over labs and come up with a plan? I don't know how accessible your RE is, but mine gave me his direct email so I could get a hole of him if I have any questions or to let hkm
    know if we change our minds or anything. If you have another way to get ahold of je doc directly i recommend if. 

Ps RPL testing is the worst. So much timed hurry up and wait. Half the time stuff isn't back by the next "time" in a cycle and you wait a whole month. It blows. I'm sorry 
  • @Aurora1973 I just want to say thank you for posting your thoughts the way you did. I think I joined in just a month or so after you and felt the shift happening, but literally everything you said about feeling too new to really have a say or step up after the old 'leaders' moved on was exactly how i felt. I didn't have time to put my thoughts together and then i read yours and was just like yes! thank you! 
    Me: 30  DH: 31
    Married 2010
    TTC since Nov. 2015
    BFP#1: 2/8/16
    MC: 3/19/16  :'(
    BFP#2: 9/3/16   EDD: 5/17/17

mommy to the cutest rescue mutt ever.
    my chart
  • jatwal128 said:
    @furbabymom2007 my publix recently did that too!! I walked in and was like wait, what?? Some of the employees were still unsure of where stuff was. Seriously why is that necessary?

Also yes, best grocery store chain EVER. H and I lived in Dallas for almost 3 years and honestly Publix was what i missed the most. So glad we're back now.
    Lol my cousin grew up in South Florida and moved away after high school.  She visited me recently and the first day we went to publix for some pub subs and took her photo in front of the store lol. She was so excited to be back!
  • @NamelessAria Oooh my gosh, that is SO frustrating! Did she have any idea when they actually would know something?
    @furbabymom2007 I hate when grocery stores remodel! Shopping takes so much longer when you don't know exactly where everything is.

• @felix08 Just commenting to say I LOVED SUPER MARKET SWEEPS!!! They seriously need to bring that game show back!
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Whoa, had to take a minute and get caught up here, too!

@mrsdaddario  lol I totally burned my ground turkey the other night while bumping... This was before telling DH I would uninstall mobile, cos I'm like, crap.  he kind of has a point. lol