October 2016 Moms
Options

Petty Problem Saturday! 7/30/16

2»

Re: Petty Problem Saturday! 7/30/16

• Options
    Hubby and I just went to see the Jason Borne movie and a handful of skittles made me so nauseous and my little guy so wired that I was uncomfortable for most of the 2 hour and 5 minute movie.  I even had to leave at one point to go pee, but I was sure I was going to be sick.  At least I had free movie passes we won, so I don't have to regret spending the money.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @maf9866 I'm so sorry you're feeling that way. I've been feeling the same way recently. It could definitely be amplified by pregnancy hormones. I suffer from depression normally, but nothing like what I've been dealing with since getting pregnant. Definitely talk to your doctor about it, you want to be prepared if this continues postpartum. And talk to your DH about it too. Mine doesn't really know how to help, but he's a lot more patient and understanding with me when I remind him what's going on with me. I hope things get better for you. *Hugs*

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @LauraPCOS Oh man, movies are torture for me these days. There's no way to get comfortable. Even in the theatre with the big recliners. I always eat too much candy and/or popcorn and have to pee constantly. 

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• Options
    krzyriver said:
    @LauraPCOS Oh man, movies are torture for me these days. There's no way to get comfortable. Even in the theatre with the big recliners. I always eat too much candy and/or popcorn and have to pee constantly. 
    That was me, and it doesn't help my little monkey likes to sit really low so when I sit in a certain way, it's almost painful, plus he was kicking.  But for future self...skittles and coke doesn't go well with a pregnant tummy.  HELLO ACID REFLUX!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @mizzkbrat I love them!!! They're super clear. What a cutie!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    mrszoess said:
    also McDonald's wouldn't give me a burger for breakfast 
    This!  My thought is that if McDonalds can have all day breakfast now, they can have all day burgers as well!!  At least the value menu ones!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Aw @maf9866 I'm sorry you've been feeling so down! I know that feeling all too well where it's like nothing is right in your world and you're not quite sure how to fix it. And being pregnant makes it all so much harder. :( Hang in there, just try to set little goals - pack 3 boxes in one go, then a few more another round. Maybe take some time to tell your husband how you're feeling, and set aside time to just hang out - whether it's out to dinner, a movie, something to have a little fun together and step away from all the grown up stuff. We all need a break some times and it's amazing how it can rejuvenate you  bit!! Good luck and thinking of you!
  • Options
    @LMNOBaby thanks, I really appreciate the kind words. I am trying to take it one day at a time (although today sucked so that was a bummer). I really want to have one of those moments where I could cry it all out, but so far I haven't been able to. I really feel like a good cry would help! 

I saw in another thread today (I think @AllyTheKid said it) that a long drive was a great way to reconnect with their so. Now I feel like dh and I need a long drive haha. Sometimes I feel like that's the only time we really get to talk but the last time we were on a long drive (to ocmd) my younger brother was with us, so our convo was directed at keeping him able to join in.