January 2017 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change

What's new with your little babe? How far along are you?

Have you done anything this week to prepare for the baby?

Rants / Raves / Questions / Symptoms:

When's your next appointment?

GTKY: What books have you been reading lately? Or what was the last book you read?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change

• Options

4.5 months! (17weeks) the baby is as big as a pomegranate or onion and his cartilage is turning into bones. 

Baby has been listening since last week. This week I envision s/he to be like Stewie from Family Guy.

We picked up our plans for an extension to the house. We are going to build another bedroom upstairs. Building turns out to be WAY cheaper then moving where we live.

I feel a lot of poking ... is that the baby? 

Yesterday was our last appointment and remind me never to book an app tent on a Friday. The midwives and doctors are just like regular people in the sense that they also want the work week to end. Felt totally rushed :/

Next appt is in 4 weeks unless they call and book me into the 20week appt before this next follow up.

GTKY: What books have you been reading lately? Or what was the last book you read?

What am I not reading? Seriously big nerd alert here. I LOVE my books. I'm getting through Birthing from within my lovely Argentinean neighbour recommended that I read Parenting from the Inside Out by Daniel Siegel. So I'll be ordering both books (used) from amazon!! 
  • Options
    14 weeks! Excited that I can officially feel like I'm in the second trimester. Baby is the size of a peach. 

I started a registry on Amazon but really it's just a checklist of the items I need to get. Since this is our second we have a lot of what we need already. I do want a new baby monitor, stroller, and a few other items though.  

Nothing this week other than I am starting feel large :) 

August 16th 

lately I have been getting into audible on Amazon. I normally hate thriller movies but I have been loving listening to them as books. I just finished The Life We Bury, and I'm halfway through My Sister's Grave. 

@knottie1443924966 good luck with the addition plans! I hope everything runs on time for you! We are currently in the buying process with plans to fix up anything that needs it. Just trying to find the right house. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pumpkin Spice Gone to Far| Jan '17 September Siggy Challenge

• Loading the player...
  • Options

15 weeks! Size of an orange

currently we are in shambles as we pack up to move. We are moving in one week! I'm getting really sad to leave our current city since it is where both our kids have been born and we have really come to love it here! 

Super ready to feel this baby move!! I had felt both my other boys at 14ish weeks so I hope it is soon for this one! I hear him kick our Doppler a lot but I never feel it. Sigh. 

wednesday. We have an appt Wednesday with our MFM for an anatomy scan (which I feel is a bit early) and to review our most recent bloodwork. I'm nervous about the blood work. I know some of my antibodies have risen which is not a good thing. 

currently reading missional motherhood by Gloria furman. Although I haven't picked it up in a couple weeks since we've been packing. I'm also looking forward to reading the new Harry Potter book! 

@Knottie1442268460 I hate Friday appointments!! I also just hate afternoon appointments in general because I feel like my office is always running behind in the afternoon. 
    Baby Boy 3 is on the way! 
    Due 1/21/17
  • Options
    What's new with your little babe? How far along are you? 15w, the size of a travel sized deodorant! 

Have you done anything this week to prepare for the baby? Continued some on our bathroom/home projects. Started my amazon registry - I now have 3 things on it. Bought a doppler for me, so kind of excited about that. 

Rants / Raves / Questions / Symptoms: Still sick, so that sucks. Trying to remind myself that others felt like crap for months, I have no room to complain. Still not happy though. 

When's your next appointment? Tuesday. Yay. Though it's supposed to be mostly paperwork, but they will do the doppler.

GTKY: What books have you been reading lately? Or what was the last book you read? Codex Alera, again. Just finished the 20 sided die sorceress series, again. And randomly the Mayo clinic pregnancy book and What to expect.
  • Options
    rdh33rdh33 member
    @Knottie1443924966 Birthing from Within is AMAZING!