March 2017 Moms

Best place to buy mesh undies?

I LOVED THE MESH UNDIES!!!
I tried to take as many away with me from the hospital last time but only got enough to last me a day or two. 
Move heard you can buy these in bulk online but I haven't found a reasonably priced source yet...

also, what are your other favorite must haves for labor and delivery? Snacks? 

Re: Best place to buy mesh undies?

• I never needed them past day 1 with either so I'm not sure. The only thing I really needed was a stool softener.

I don't think I needed anything special for labour and delivery... I'm just hoping to make it to the hospital and my husband to stay conscious. 
  • Ha yes! I bought my hubby a 6 pack of redbull for our second birth because he fell asleep during my first. The red bull worked!
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine fainted for our second.  Missed the birth!
  • Our hospital provided them.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I love the mesh undies! I believe you can buy them on Amazon. 

No snacks for me since I puked last time. The hospital provides them if I want them. Flip flops were a must have. Long corded cell phone charger. Nice camera. My own pillow. Nursing pillow for sure. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I skipped the mesh when we went home. I used Depends with a maxi pad. Never once had a leak, spared my sheets. They lasted much longer than the mesh, too. I plan to stock up on more for after this LO arrives.
    ME: 26  |  DH: 33
    Dating: March 17, 2008
    Married: May 18, 2013
    BFP: August 16, 2014
    Our rainbow baby after two losses. Rest sweetly, my angels. 

IT'S A GIRL!EDD: April 10, 2015
    (Formerly known as amandastewart51813)

• Ooooh interesting! Just as comfy? @twinklepits
  • @ihateusernames* a tad bulky when you add the maxi pad, but I feel like they were discreet under my clothes. No one had a clue that there was really 2 people in diapers in our house  :D
    ME: 26  |  DH: 33
    Dating: March 17, 2008
    Married: May 18, 2013
    BFP: August 16, 2014
    Our rainbow baby after two losses. Rest sweetly, my angels. 

IT'S A GIRL!EDD: April 10, 2015
    (Formerly known as amandastewart51813)

• Good to know! Those are much easier to buy too. I'll be stocking up
  • kjd291kjd291 member
    I was a huge fan too--I just asked my nurse for another pack when I left the hospital with DD and she gladly went and got me some more 
  • I hated them, lol. I bought a big pack of oversized granny panties specifically for post partum. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loved the mesh!! My nurse have me a few packs when I left but I also has the comfy grannies with ultra thin absorbing pads. ;)

• Love the mesh! If leaking not too bad, the mesh undies are totally washable, multiple times too. I washed the stash I got from the hospital and used them for a good 2-3 months after DD, after month 1 it was really more of a comfort thing. 
  • No snacks. This time around I'm going to be smarter about the clothes I can wear after so I'm not stuck in the hospital gown for 4 days.
  • Oh yes, the mesh undies. Love those things. I had a very long recovery last time and held onto those things forever. If you find a good source let me know. I plan on just asking every nurse for a pair and stocking up. ;) 
    BabyFruit Ticker