January 2017 Moms

UO Thursday 7/28

2»

Re: UO Thursday 7/28

• HAHA! Me neither @dinozaur! I can't make sense of it.
  • Loading the player...
  • sagoon said:
    @adorebella Ditto.  I have always loathed those acronyms and you will never catch me using them.  Same goes for the word 'hubby'.
    Yasss! Hubby and Hubs. Just no.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Along the same lines, my UO is I'm not a fan of pregnancy announcements. It's fine to announce for information purposes, etc, but the over the top announcements bug me. I know people are excited, but I feel like some of that excitement and celebration should be saved for when the baby is born. Then it's fine to go all out with a great birth announcement :) 
    I'm with you @KRB22 ; though I will go as far as include gender reveal parties with this. I just think it is too much. 
    And then there were three...

• @elvinnoe so that's really not a costume??? Lol I saw a similar "outfit" on a little girl the other day and swore she was on her way to a dance recital. Oh my...

I can jump on board with the whole "my pet is equal to your child bull crap". During a college get together, with my kidless but all dog owning friends, my husband I were the odd couple out and even yelled at, why? Because we told our friends we refused to pay for the $500+ dental work the vet recommended for our 7 year old Puggle.  Yes, dental work. They were appalled I bought a $6 pet dental cleaning kit and cleaned them myself. Lol We laughed and laughed and they quickly changed the subject! When they're paying $165/week for child care (plus ALL the other expenses that comes with a real child) I bet they'll sing a different tune! Sorry, not sorry! 
  • rdh33 said:
    I think the world would be a better place if we all stayed away from this particular combo of words: "tunic ruffle pants". Under what circumstance is that a good thing? 
    Ummmm.... I would totally see this at a costume party. Or dance recital oddness. Those are the only circumstances I can think of. I guess I kind of understand the idea that let kids wear whatever while they're young, before social pressure makes them just like everyone else. But if you're going to do that at least make them pretty colors. Not terrible patterns plus terrible pants. Only one terrible is acceptable.

That is all, carry on. 
  • @Michellewfhs yes! my thoughts exactly 
  • Ok my UO seems to be more unpopular... I love those pants for a little girl (under 5)! Haha but I have all boys and another boy on the way so I don't have to worry about it. 
    Baby Boy 3 is on the way! 
    Due 1/21/17