Any upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Randoms:

GTKY:  What is your personal pet peeve?

Re: Friday Ticker Change 7/29

• edited July 2016
    How far along are you? 7w

How big is baby? Blueberry, Size of a playing dice

Any upcoming appointments this week? ugh no. Still no doctors appointments until 8.5 weeks. Because that's not annoying at all. *rolls eyes*

Any new symptoms or changes? Super attractive, but yesterday the morning sickness hit so strong on the way to work that I had to pull over and throw up out of my car door. And I ended up not completely missing myself, so then I had to go home and change clothes and be late for work. So... winning. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms: We are finally getting to the point where our March Mamas board is starting to be complete! The mamas-to-be with EDDs at the end of March are finding out they are pregnant and joining us on this board and it makes me happy! 

GTKY:  what is your personal pet peeve?  People who drive slow in the left lane (when there are more than 1 lanes in each direction). It's called a fast lane for a reason... if you are driving slower than another driver, move over the the right and let them pass. 
  • How far along are you? - 9 weeks

How big is baby? - According to Ovia this morning, babies are the size of southern pecans! (Thanks Ovia - now I want pecan pie!)

Any upcoming appointments this week? - We have our first doctor's appointment with our normal OB and an ultrasound on Monday. So excited to the babies again!

Any new symptoms or changes? - Not really. I have really lucked out with a lack of morning sickness. Still eating everything in sight. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms: - My mother in law is so excited, and supportive, which is awesome. But I foresee a conversation about boundaries in my near future......

GTKY:  What is your personal pet peeve? - The sense of entitlement that has taken over. It just seems like people are so concerned about themselves and just don't care how their actions, comments, etc. affect others. Also (but sort of related), it seems that thank you notes for things like weddings, showers, graduations, etc. seem to be becoming a thing of the past and I just can't stand that. I was raised by my old school southern grandmother and the idea of not sending a hand written thank you note for an occasion like that just amazes me. 
    Me 29 I DH 28
    Married in April 2007
    One Furbaby - Adorable Pitt Mix
    15 Months TTC....2nd Cycle of Letrozole - Success!
    Expecting our first two little miracles - Boy/Girl Twins! - EDD March 3, 2017
    High Risk Pregnancy - Type 1 Diabetic; Hypothyroidism; Di/Di Twin Pregnancy

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • How big is baby? - According to Ovia this morning, babies are the size of southern pecans! (Thanks Ovia - now I want pecan pie!)
    Funny Story... I remember in my last pregnancy I was craving blueberries and then found out that my baby was the size of a blueberry. Hormones took over and I had an emotional breakdown that I was eating something the size of my baby. It was a rough day... hahaha. 
  • How far along are you? 8 weeks

How big is baby? Raspberry or Denise's pygmy sea horse

Any upcoming appointments this week? Not until next Friday (finally!)

Any new symptoms or changes? Feeling very tired and run down, but it could be from work stress. Spotting has stopped. Huge appetite increase.

Rants/Raves/Randoms: I love food.

GTKY:  What is your personal pet peeve? People who don't hold doors for others. This will especially peeve me when I get super pregnant and life is hard enough.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How far along are you? 6 weeks

How big is baby? Sweet pea or chocolate chip

Any upcoming appointments this week? Not until 8+3  :(

Any new symptoms or changes? Not really, but I've had way more than enough with the whole super smell thing...bleh

Rants/Raves/Randoms: I've decided that being due towards the end of the month kind of stinks because everyone else seems like they are getting to have ultrasounds and experience things way before me!

GTKY:  What is your personal pet peeve? What @DaniBanani16 and @Finallyhismrs07 said plus people with bad manners.  I get so irritated when people nowadays don't say even the basic Please and Thank You anymore!

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• How far along are you? 8 weeks

How big is baby? The size of a raspberry.

Any upcoming appointments this week? Not for a few more weeks. 

Any new symptoms or changes? My boobs are more tender, I've been going to the bathroom a lot more, and I just want to nap all day. It's the same symptoms as last week, just magnified. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms: I'm thinking about telling people soon. I don't think I want to wait until I'm the full 12 weeks to announce it. I want to tell my coworkers before school starts, so that I can have some time away from them when they find out. I don't want the freaking out and making me the center of attention. 

GTKY:  What is your personal pet peeve? I hate when the kids in my class race each other to open the door when someone knocks. I really, really hate the sound styrofoam makes when it rubs together. 
  • meq124meq124 member
    How far along are you? 8 weeks

How big is baby? Raspberry or pigmy seahorse

Any upcoming appointments this week? Today!!!! So excited!

Any new symptoms or changes? My nips hurt so bad when I am breastfeeding. I am speeding up the weaning because it's becoming unbearable

Rants/Raves/Randoms: DDs first bday was this week and my own brother forgot about it. I was so pissed that I sent him an angry midnight email. He still has yet to meet her and this was the icing on my emotional cake. 

GTKY:  What is your personal pet peeve? People that are constantly buried in their phones or iPads. It's sad to watch families out to eat where everyone is on technology of some sort and no one is talking. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 6 weeks

How big is baby? Chocolate Chip--yummmm

Any upcoming appointments this week? No, I do not go for my first appointment until 8 weeks. It feels like so far away.

Any new symptoms or changes? The morning sickness is come and go--I could eat everything in sight if I wanted to!

Rants/Raves/Randoms: I do not like having a due date at the end of the month. I am jealous of everyone that is already so far ahead of me!

GTKY:  What is your personal pet peeve? I cannot stand when people smack their food or chew with their mouth open. Noone wants to see what all you have in there!
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 04/14/12
    DS: 10/15/13
    BFP #2: 7/22/16  EDD 3/25/17