March 2017 Moms

Thankful Thursday

What do you have to be thankful for today?

Re: Thankful Thursday

• kjd291kjd291 member
    I'm thankful for a cool house in a hot summer, long afternoon baby naps, and ginger chews that seem to be helping settle my stomach. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm thankful for my job, and a great daycare for DS. And Cheerios.
    Alex
    married to M since 6.13.09
    T - 3.3.14
    A - 2.24.17
  • I'm thankful for a supportive DH, healthy DS, air conditioning, and Flaming Hot Cheetos. :)
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 04/14/12
    DS: 10/15/13
    BFP #2: 7/22/16  EDD 3/25/17
  • I'm thankful for my sweet/smart/healthy DS and also for the support I have around me to help care for him while I'm being put on modified rest. Would be lost especially without my mom! 

• Thankful to my DH for getting me whatever I want to eat whenever I want to eat it then asking the doctor if I eat too much lol (she actually said multiple small meals is better) 
  • I'm thankful for my ultrasound today..hopefully all goes well and DS doesn't get incredibly bored in his stroller
  • npaulienpaulie member
    edited July 2016
    I'm thankful for a weekend away, Leaving this evening! And thankful our flight wasnt this morning (otherwise M/S would have kept me from boarding that flight!)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm thankful that I only work 3 days a week (12 hr days) so I worked early last week and I work this weekend. So I've been off since last Thursday and DH has been out of town since Monday which has let me be lazy and sleep and relax. And for Cheerios.
  • kjd291kjd291 member
    @msirni0 That's not silly!! It's a great blessing to have that mindset!
  • Thankful I had the energy to clean the bathroom last night
  • i am thankful for ginger gum, for my always-helpful husband, and just to be here in the first place. 
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC Since: Nov. 2015
    Dx: PCOS
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round I: BFN
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round II: BFN
    Clomid+Ovidrel, Round III: BFP! 7/5/16

• I am thankful for the support from my family since I've told them I'm pregnant. They have been wonderful and have really been helpful in calming my fears about childbirth, raising a child, etc.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm thankful for DH being way more supportive than I expected him to be, and praying it lasts! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

*TW* - BFP & MC in March 2016.
    BFP in June 2016; EDD March 2017.
    Samuel born February 2017! 

• @msirni0 thanks for putting it that way -- I needed to hear that today, after a particularly rough bout of morning sickness. It took me a year and a half to get here and I'll try to adopt your mindset about this.  
  • I'm so thankful to be here also. After being told we had less than 1% chance of getting pregnant, we were blown away when God blessed us with our 1 year old daughter. Now He has blessed us again! Just so so thankful! 
    I love this thread. It's hard to remember to be thankful when feeling crappy., but his thread is helpful! :) 
  • I'm thankful that I only have one day left of work before I have an entire week off for vacation! I'm also thankful that it's only 81° out right now instead of surface of the sun hot!
  • I am thankful to be pregnant, and hope that everything goes smoothly for all of us in the coming several months. I'm also really grateful for my family and friends for being so loving and supportive. 
    DH: 29
    Me: 27
    Married 9/20/14 
    BFP: 7/3/16
    EDD: 3/13/17

BabyFetus Ticker

• I'm thankful it was 66 degrees today, so my outdoor workout seemed a lot easier!

I'm also so thankful for my DH. He just brought me chips at work bc that was all that sounded good. 
  • I'm thankful for a healthy ultrasound today, an early bedtime for DS and some much needed rain! I'm also thankful for the "Big Bro" tshirt that came in the mail from my sister today!

March 2017 August Siggy Challenge-  Summer Fails

formerly known as theabels

Married to DH since May 2009
    TTC Baby #1 since October 2012
    Dx with Stage 3 Endo December 2013
    IVF #1 Retrieval: February 27- 21 eggs retrieved, 16 fertilized via ICSI 
    March 4: 1 egg transferred. 10 embies on ice!
    March 17: BFP!!

FET#1 Transfer: 6/30/16
    7/7/16 BFP
    Initial Beta 396! 
    Beta 2- 1007
    Beta 3- 2952

Official Due Date 3/18/17!

BabyFruit Ticker

• I'm thankful to be living in a house with central air. It was 102 degrees today and miserably hot when I got in my car after work. I can't imagine how people get through the summer months with only a window unit or no AC. I live in the high desert in WA state and the summers can be abysmally hot. 

I'm also thankful for the US that I got yesterday. So far the peanut is healthy and his/her heartbeat was nice and strong. 
  • @anonellis don't get me wrong, I definitely have been a bit whiney and don't like feeling like I'm hungover 24/7, but being thankful for it is definitely a way to get through it!
    Me: 29 DH: 28
    Together since 2008, married Sept 2013
    ttc #1 since July 2014
    DX: unexplained infertility
    Sept, Oct, Nov Clomid 50 mg: BFN
    Feb 2016 IUI w/ 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel, Prometrium: BFN
    March 2016 IUI w/ 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel, Prometrium: BFN
    June 2016 IVF: BFP 6/28!!! beta #1: 358, beta #2: 1428, beta #3: 3742

Pregnancy Ticker