March 2017 Moms
Options

Possible TW...hope everything is ok

I'm 6 weeks 4 days and have been feeling every single pregnancy symptom imaginable. I did have to drive from California to Nebraska last Friday & Saturday for my daughter's skating nationals & we've been on the go ever since. We start heading home Friday. 

The problem is I started having very light spotting today. Only on tissue and it wasn't bright red just dark pink. Called my Dr and she said I may be dehydrated and have a UTI. Recommended monitoring my temp (it's 98.6), drink cranberry juice (bought nasty tasting pure organic juice) and rest with my feet up. I've been doing that for over an hour and it seems to have stopped. Just because I'm a POAS addict I bought more tests and the positive line came up bold and dark right away before the test line even showed up. 

I think I'm ok but still concerned. Has anyone else experienced spotting at this time?

****TW Signature****
BabyFruit Ticker
DD born 04/28/2002
Married DH 03/25/2017
1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

Re: Possible TW...hope everything is ok

• Options
    Also forgot to add no cramping or pain at all.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• Options
    kjd291kjd291 member
    Totally normal for some to have light spotting during pregnancy.  You can check out the symptoms boards - lots of people in our group have had spotting in this and past pregnancies with healthy babies! Try to relax best you can!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What @kjd291 said! I haven't experienced it myself, but lots of the ladies over on the symptoms thread have been talking about it. Check it out, it may help alleviate some of your worries!
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat! Scary huh?
  • Options
    thinking happy thoughts for you!
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 04/14/12
    DS: 10/15/13
    BFP #2: 7/22/16  EDD 3/25/17
  • Options
    I had spotting off and on last Wednesday through Monday. Drink lots of water and test and hopefully it'll taper off!
    Met DH - Aug 2001 :: Married - Jan 2010 :: DD born - Sept 2012

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    It is said to be normal. Try to relax:) 

• Options
    edited July 2016
    I've had my first day of no spotting after 13 days of it. If it continues your doctor or midwife might want to check you hormonal levels. That's what they did for me. 
    All of my other pregnancy symptoms were totally cool with me but as soon as I swiped red, I was FREAKING OUT. 

On the bright side, I'm a lot more detached from this now pregnancy, so good news will feel like I'm finding out I'm pregnant for the first time.
    (Sorry if that was super depressing. I don't mean it to be.)
  • Options
    Turns out I had a UTI from being on the road so much so drinking a TON of water & a shot of cranberry juice every hour, which is the nastiest tasting stuff on the planet.

Took three FRER and all three the positive line popped up bold & dark before the test line even appeared. I think everything's ok. Go in for dating US next Friday.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• Options
    @rainafire77, you're not alone! I feel like I'm the spotting queen!

I've been spotting to outright bleeding various colors from brown, red, to black for the past few weeks. At first I freaked out and was sure I was having a miscarriage, however, hormone levels were continuing to rise and things looked good on ultrasound. They said as long as I wasn't filling a pad per hour, to relax. Now I don't freak out too much, but rather take it one day at a time. My doctor basically said as long as I still feel like crap, things are probably just fine. It's annoying to be feeling like this is the longest AF of my life, but so be it...I'm dealing...
    *TW*

TTC#1 - 6.3.16
    BFP#1 - 7.1.16, (mo-di twins + singleton) due 3.15.17
    MC singleton - 7.13.16 - 5w
    MMC identical twins - 8.5.16 - 8w+2d
    Misoprostol 4x
    D&C - 9.12.16
    Hysteroscopy - 11.21.16 - Retained tissue filling half of uterus removed, blocked left tube, benched for 2 cycles, on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days
    HSG - 2.7.17 - Asherman's Syndrome. Both tubes open.
    Hysteroscopy 2.13.17 - Incomplete adhesiolysis for Asherman's, benched & on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days. At least two more surgeries needed...
    Hysteroscopy 3.21.17 - Adhesiolysis for Asherman's, benched & on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days.
    TTCAL #1: 4.24.17
    Hysteroscopy 5.23.17 - Scars reformed. Adhesiolysis. Unsure what to do next...
    Fertility acupuncture - started 6.13.17