March 2017 Moms

Need some kind words

I fell down the stairs today early this morning. Didn't have any pain or cramping until the afternoon. Started cramping a little but having a lot of discharge, no blood. I have an ultrasound tomorrow at 2 to see if there is a heart beat. I had just been to the doctors for the blood confirmation which was perfect results. Now, I fear things could be over but pray they aren't. Keep us in your thoughts tonight. 

Re: Need some kind words

• FX and sending you positive vibes for good results tomorrow! Keep us updated!
  • I hope it brings you great comfort that your little bean is very protected in there right now. I imagine you might be sore, maybe soak in some epsom salts to keep it from getting bad? I hope you feel better in the morning:) 
    Married DH 12/31/13
    BFP#1  1/21/14 ended in loss DNC 3/5/14
    BFP#2  7/2014 Baby Girl born 4/15/15
    BFP#3  2/10/2016 natural mc 2/27/2016
    BFP#4 6/25/2016 Due 3/2/2017
  • Loading the player...
  • Your baby is so well cushioned in there. I'm sure you didn't do any harm - except maybe a few bruises on you! Hope you aren't too sore, and best wishes for a happy ultrasound tomorrow!
    DD (8), DS (5), DD (3)
    baby #4 due March '17!
  • chrlyrchrlyr member
    Fx that everything is fine. Please let us know how your u/s goes.
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I fell on ice at 29 weeks while holding my 20 month old. Baby was perfectly fine.  I hope everything is okay at your appt tomorrow.
  • Thoughts and prayers for you and your LO. I'm sure your baby is fine. Like PP's have said, baby is very protected right now. Keep us updated. 
  • I fell down some stairs at 8w with DD and all was fine. I've also had a lot of cramping and discharge with both pregnancies and all has been normal (so far, with this one). Try not to stress! Sending good vibes!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Agree with PP, baby is super well cushioned right now! Hope you feel ok and that your US goes well tomorrow!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • FX for you... keep us updated!
    Alex
    married to M since 6.13.09
    T - 3.3.14
    A - 2.24.17
  • Definitely take comfort in the super cushion!
    FX you receive good news and take comfort in seeing the lil blob on the screen! 
  • meq124meq124 member
    Fingers crossed for you!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Fingera crossed for happy news! And God bless the super cushion!

March 2017 August Siggy Challenge-  Summer Fails

formerly known as theabels

Married to DH since May 2009
    TTC Baby #1 since October 2012
    Dx with Stage 3 Endo December 2013
    IVF #1 Retrieval: February 27- 21 eggs retrieved, 16 fertilized via ICSI 
    March 4: 1 egg transferred. 10 embies on ice!
    March 17: BFP!!

FET#1 Transfer: 6/30/16
    7/7/16 BFP
    Initial Beta 396! 
    Beta 2- 1007
    Beta 3- 2952

Official Due Date 3/18/17!

BabyFruit Ticker