February 2017 Moms
Options

You guys are no help

Answers

• Options
    I would trust the professionals on this one over a bunch of random people on the interwebs. We do have an ultrasound picture thread you're welcome to join in on, but I doubt you'll get many hits on people guessing how your kid will pee.
    Or maybe I just have a case of the "too sick for random genital picture-itis," but either way please feel free to acquaint yourself with the board. Cheers!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry OP, I have no idea. The US tech will definitely know better than we do.  :D
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    Yes. Zero clues what I am looking at with that US. 
  • Options

But really if your truly due Feb 2013, U/S shouldn't be able to tell gender yet, but hey, I'm not a doctor.
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I wouldn't throw away receipts or paint any walls until a genetic screen or 20 week u/s...

<3 DD1- Aug11 <3o:) Angel Baby- June13, said goodbye Oct12 o:)<3 DD2- Aug13 <3<3 DD3- due Feb17 <3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    VastraVastra member
    Is this the ktfu version of "hey guys, am I pregnant?"
    Married: 2011
    TTC #1: 3/2016
    Me 39 - DH 44
    BFP 5/27/16 EDD 1/30/17
    DD born 2/3/17
  • Options
    I'm due mid January, and my app just told me LAST WEEK that genitals would be discernible on ultrasound, for what its worth. But you're not here anymore, so why am I bothering?
  • Options
    I'm due mid January, and my app just told me LAST WEEK that genitals would be discernible on ultrasound, for what its worth. But you're not here anymore, so why am I bothering?
    Dude yeah. My first thought was "does she even go here?" But now I'm convinced she's a troll.
  • Options
    I was even going to do a qfp, now kinda wish I would've. So much for "benefit of doubt"
  • Options
    WHY DID NOBODY QFP????
    I'm so disappointed. 
  • Options
    What's QFP??
  • Options
    @MommaBean quote for posterity I believe
  • Options
    Quote for Proof

Big Bro 7/14/13
    Little Bro 2/6/17

Pregnancy Ticker   
  • Options
    Synopsis: OP posted an US pic and asked us our opinions on what sex the baby will be despite the tech guessing for her. 
  • Options
    If you need help, perhaps you should consult your doctor.

I mean, this makes sense, no?  Ask a trained professional a medical question.  Am I doing it wrong?

Big Bro 7/14/13
    Little Bro 2/6/17

Pregnancy Ticker   
  • Options
    VastraVastra member
    Aw. I miss her. 
    Married: 2011
    TTC #1: 3/2016
    Me 39 - DH 44
    BFP 5/27/16 EDD 1/30/17
    DD born 2/3/17
  • Options
    Guise.. How is this thread not blowing up? This is hilarious hahah. I'm still lol'ing at "you guys are NO HELP" hahaha
  • Options
    WOMP WOMMMPPPPP
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Options
    It's just so funny.
  • Options
    I re-capped this thread to my husband this morning and he laughed his ass off! This thread is pretty great.

ME: 25, DH: 27

TTC #1 since 09/2015

Miscarriage @ 10 wks 02/28/2016

BFP 05/28/2016!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It is funny, but I just can't get past the unfunny fact that somebody claimed they could conclusively tell her the sex at 12-13 weeks. That's gotta be an elective place, right? Not a real doc?

For those that missed the OP, it was literally typed on the US. 
  • Options
    It is funny, but I just can't get past the unfunny fact that somebody claimed they could conclusively tell her the sex at 12-13 weeks. That's gotta be an elective place, right? Not a real doc?

For those that missed the OP, it was literally typed on the US. 
    When I had my NT scan last pregnancy, the tech guessed it was boy. But she made it clear that she was just guessing. (Turned out she was right). They didn't write it's a boy on the ultrasound until my anatomy scan at 19 weeks. 
  • Options
    edited July 2016
  • Options

This thread has been closed to new posts as a result of the shift in topic. To find threads regarding (this topic), we encourage you to use the search function to post to an active thread or start a new discussion.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"