February 2017 Moms

ER visit and scared (TW)

I was in the ER last night for several hours because I started bleeding heavily. They did an ultrasound and a bunch of tests, ultrasound showed perfect baby growth for 13w3d, and HR of 153. But it also showed I was having multiple Braxton Hicks contractions (I didn't feel anything). I'm still bleeding and if it gets worse I'm supposed to go back in, otherwise I'm on strict bed rest til my followup appointment tomorrow.

I'm scared. I'm also naive, I thought making it past 12 weeks I was mostly in the clear. But we saw the baby kicking and flipping hard so I'm trying my best to replay our little gymnast in my mind and let that keep me relaxed.

Does anyone have any experience or advice with this? Or positive thoughts. I've never made it this far in pregnancy before, and hearing the Dr tell me how it would go in the event of a loss at this stage was damn unbearable

Re: ER visit and scared (TW)

• I am so so sorry, hon. This happened to me when I was pg with DD2. We never found the source of the bleed. Give me a second I will c+p what I replied somewhere. THERE'S HOPE! LOTS OF IT!

<3 DD1- Aug11 <3o:) Angel Baby- June13, said goodbye Oct12 o:)<3 DD2- Aug13 <3<3 DD3- due Feb17 <3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• I'm sorry, I don't have any experience with this, but please try to relax and think positively! You will be in my thoughts and prayers for a healthy and happy follow up appointment!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so, so sorry for the worry you must have. No past experience but I'm sending all of the positive thoughts your way. 
  • I'm so so sorry...please relax today and start down the binge thread to keep your mind with positive thoughts. 
  • I don't have experience with this but I hope everything is ok. 
  • jab3-2jab3-2 member
    I really hope everything turns out okay. I don't have personal experience with this, but one of my grandmothers and one friend did (very similar to what peachesnbean experienced) and they both went on to be fine. 
  • I'm so sorry you're going through this. Sending positive vibes your way!! Hoping everything checks out well tomorrow.
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • I am so sorry for your worry, and I hope they figure it out quickly.  I know there are plenty of success stories out there.   
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @yogadevil - Hugs your way! I wish you the best! Try to think positive, I have not experienced this but have seen many posts where woman have bled and baby is fine....I have heard them say it was cysts and Subchorionic hemorrhage. Best of luck!!!    
  • GL!  I will keep my fingers crossed for you!!!!
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hoping everything is just fine! I'm sorry you are experiencing this.
  • I don't have any experience but sending you lots and lots of positive vibes and good juju!!  

We'll be thinking of you!

Big Bro 7/14/13
    Little Bro 2/6/17

Pregnancy Ticker   
  • I'm so sorry you're going through this! FX everything is ok. I don't have any advice but sending positive vibes your way. *creepy internet hugs*
  • Good luck! I will be thinking of you and sending all the vibes! 
  • I am so sorry your going through this, sending you love and creepy internet hugs!

ME: 25, DH: 27

TTC #1 since 09/2015

Miscarriage @ 10 wks 02/28/2016

BFP 05/28/2016!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Fingers crossed all is ok! Try to focus on the positive that all was good with the baby when checked out! 
  • Good luck and FX! <3
  • I'm so sorry you're going through this & hope they're able to give you some answers at your follow up. There is still hope, sometimes our bodies are just weird. Sending good vibes!
  • oh man good luck.. how scary
  • VastraVastra member
    Oh, that is terrifying! Glad your little gymnast is still gymnasting. Happy thoughts to you all. 
    Married: 2011
    TTC #1: 3/2016
    Me 39 - DH 44
    BFP 5/27/16 EDD 1/30/17
    DD born 2/3/17
  • Hoping that all is well for you and baby! Try and relax and rest. I know it's not easy. Thoughts and prayers to you. 
  • I'm thinking and praying for you and your little one. I hope all is well and you're able to relax soon.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • All the positive thoughts and prayers heading your way! *creepy internet hug*
  • SO many positive thoughts going your direction.  xoxoxo
  • No past experience here, but I'm praying for you and your little gymnast! Keep us posted, and drink plenty of fluids!
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Thinking about you! Hope all is well!
  • That sounds so scary. No personal experience with that same situation, but from the other ladies' stories, it sounds like you have every reason to hope for the best! Awkward stranger hugs for you. 
  • FX all is well. Sending positive thoughts your way. 
    Married 2/12/2015
    PCOS Dx June 2016
    BFP #1 8/4/2015, MMC 9/24/2015
     DD 2/13/2017 
    BFP #3 8/24/2017, MC 9/20/2017
    BFP #4 11/14/2017, CP
    BFP #5 1/5/2018, MC/BO 2/17/2018
    BFP #6 7/15/2018, CP
    BFP #7 12/15/2018, EDD 8/28/2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• I'm sending lots of positive energy and love your way... 

• yogadevilyogadevil member
    edited July 2016
    I sure appreciate you ladies, thank you. I'm still bleeding but no real change besides some very minor cramping. I'm going to stay hopeful and just wait and see, I took a loooong nap and had shitty miscarriage dreams so sleep is obviously not my friend. I'll update tomorrow after my appt
  • Thinking of you and sending positive vibes ❤️
  • I wish I could creepy internet hug you right now. I had a lot of bleeding with DD and just had some recent bleeding and was in the ER over the weekend. There are so many unknowns with bleeding but it can end up not being serious. That being said, it never stops being scary when it happens. I will pray for you and please keep us updated. 
  • Praying everything will be okay! 

• Prayers for everything to be ok! 
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thoughts and prayers for you and your peace of mind. Hope you are taking it super easy ❤️

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thinking of you!  Good luck with your appt tomorrow!
  • I hope everything turns out okay! Best of luck with the appointment tomorrow!
  • I had a bleed with DD earlier on with DD that made me feel like for sure I was miscarrying, so I know how you feel. It's the absolute worst. Hoping everything turns out good for you! ((hugs))
    BFP #1: DD born on 08.25.12 BFP #2: 09/08/15 miscarried at 6w BFP #3: DD2 born on 02.07.17