November 2016 Moms

Symptoms Check In - Week of 7/18/2016

Re: Symptoms Check In - Week of 7/18/2016

• I'm having these weird, sharp pains in my cervix that started last night and have continued this morning. No blood thank god but it's freaking me out anyway. I'm afraid to Google it, I somehow doubt that will put my mind at ease.
  • @MrsMaryK2016 same thing happened to me. Woke up screaming 2 nights. Blood a few days later and went to the case room. They were completely unrelated and the obgyn on call was not concerned about the pain at all and say it's just one of those fun pregnancy things we get while our cervix is stretching. Try not to worry :) 
  • Loading the player...
  • kristah2 said:
    @MrsMaryK2016 same thing happened to me. Woke up screaming 2 nights. Blood a few days later and went to the case room. They were completely unrelated and the obgyn on call was not concerned about the pain at all and say it's just one of those fun pregnancy things we get while our cervix is stretching. Try not to worry :) 
    I hope that's all it is. I'm trying not to worry, especially since I'm not leaking and there is no blood but you know... Kind of hard to not think about it :)
  • I'm pretty sure baby kicked my cervix this morning which really freaking hurt! And yesterday I felt like I was going to vomit for most of the evening. Not sure if it was returning MS out just generally not feeling well but I hid in my room and went to bed early. I was miserable!
  • Around 4 am the past 2 nights I have been woken up by the top of my right foot cramping. Of course baby girl then starts moving like crazy lol
    Michelle
  • I'm having major pregnancy carpal tunnel. I need a different brace than what my husband bought me last night when I was desperate.

Other than pooping my guts out for whatever reason, I'm doing ok at 21w lol
  • I'm having these weird, sharp pains in my cervix that started last night and have continued this morning. No blood thank god but it's freaking me out anyway. I'm afraid to Google it, I somehow doubt that will put my mind at ease.
    I'm with you on the pains and whatnot. I pray it's only round ligament stretches or my abs stretching out. It freaks me out because I did not have this with my first two kiddos.
  • Light cramps/ ligaments stretching, not feeling a lot of energy to do things (might be the hot weather in KS, though, as well).
  • Still having morning sickness at week 23 and acid reflux. Doc has me taking zantac twice a day. Fun stuff. :-/