February 2017 Moms

Cravings strange or not

2»

Re: Cravings strange or not

• I wouldn't say I've had any true cravings, just stuff that's sounded really good and I'm allowing myself a few more treats than usual because I miss my wine, lol.  

Sherbet.  Walmart sells a rainbow version with lime/lemon/orange, and a separate tub of just raspberry.  I need to find somewhere that sells pineapple.  

Also at Walmart, they sell this sparkling strawberry lemonade diet soda.  I always love soda (especially Coke) but rarely drink it.  This stuff is so good and so cheap I could drink a 2L every day if not for the fear of the aspertame giving the baby a tail or something.

I could also eat Mexican/Tex-Mex every day, but that's me in my non-pregnant life too.
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • OMG yes to the potatoes!!!! Au gratin, french fries, tater tots, baked potato......lol. Yum to it all!!!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Instant mashed potatoes when I don't feel well, but the last few days I've been wanting a Fastbreak.  Settled for Reese Cups yesterday to try to get rid of it, but still want a Fastbreak.

• Mac & Cheese

Pretzel bites/nuggets with warm cheese dip, specifically the ones from the theater my husband works at.

I could seriously live off of just those two things right now.

ME: 25, DH: 27

TTC #1 since 09/2015

Miscarriage @ 10 wks 02/28/2016

BFP 05/28/2016!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @scifichick09 I love taking my
    movie theater popcorn and dipping it in nacho cheese. Oh my yum!
  • Apple crumb pie. 

Spaghetti with lots of Parmesan cheese.  

Mom of one adorable little boy and excited to do this again.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @squirrelgiggles83 I'm going to have to try that!

TTC #1 since 09/2015

BFP 05/28/2016!

• Mac & Cheese. All kinds but most frequently Kraft boxed mac
  • @lfrank12 I particularly love the Kraft Think N' Creamy!!

TTC #1 since 09/2015

BFP 05/28/2016!

• Velveeta is my fav! I could it eat every day.

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
  • jab3-2jab3-2 member
    Baked potato with sour cream. Ice cream. Fruit snacks. Hash browns or tater tots things. Spinach. Tacos. Something I notice I have an aversion too that a lot of people are saying they love and crave is pizza. This always happens. 
  • -any and all things spicy
    -pineapple
    -pretzels dipped in strawberry cream cheese
    -grilled cheese sandwiches
    -loaded baked potatoes.....I can't get enough!
  • Hello!! So I have finally satisfied my cheese and crackers craving. Baby bel mozz with some Ritz crackers. Yum!!!!
  • I haven't eaten much lately and I've lost 10 lbs.... but when I have it's been a craving. Last night was pork fried rice! Pickles have been a common one. I've been wanting turkey subs but I take out most of the turkey and it's more like bread, mayo, pickles, and cheese... yum. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Booster juice! That is all I want. 
  • I would kill for s big bowl of mashed potatoes dripping with steaming gravy....
    My mouth literally just watered at this.

Chick fil A chicken biscuit, pretty much any of my granny's cooking but specifically her minute steak, potatoes, & biscuit, TJ's chicken burrito, sprite. Honestly just carbs, which isn't a huge shift from normal, but I haven't been craving sweets at all really (super weird for me).
    BFP #1: DD born on 08.25.12 BFP #2: 09/08/15 miscarried at 6w BFP #3: DD2 born on 02.07.17