March 2017 Moms
Options

What My Pregnant Self is Eating - 7/18

kiki75kiki75 member
edited July 2016 in March 2017 Moms
I'll be back to add a gif later this evening. I'm traveling and don't know how to gif on mobile and don't have time to learn today! :)
eta:
noodles eating commercial hungry arnold schwarzenegger

Me: 34 DH: 38
Married: June 2011
TTC since Feb 2016
BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18

Re: What My Pregnant Self is Eating - 7/18

• Options
    wintersongwintersong member
    edited July 2016
    Food? Blech
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm eating ALL of the chewy chocolate chip cookies.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    literally. no kidding. ALL FOOD.. even the thought of it... is like.... making me nauseous

SaveSave
  • Options
    So I thought I didn't want to eat. Then I went to the grocery store for bread and milk...and came out with 88 dollars worth of junk.  (Seriously...cinnamon rolls, pop tarts, pizza rolls) I guess I'm not allowed to go grocery shopping anymore!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    omg i just ate a white castle cheeseburger for breakfast...courtesy of my hubby who worked in the city last night :)
    **~*Noelle*~**
    Happily Wed DH in May 2010
    June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    omg i just ate a white castle cheeseburger for breakfast...courtesy of my hubby who worked in the city last night :)
    That is going to be my lunch in about an hour or two!
  • Options
    @Scarlett830  my hubby worked until 3am, so I was asleep when he got home, and he was asleep this morning, but as I was getting DD dressed for daycare, he hobbled down the hall, opened the fridge and put the bag on the counter, and I seriously cried tears of joy LOL!!!  he started laughing and went back to bed LOL
    **~*Noelle*~**
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    For some reason I've craved pop tarts first tri during all 3 of my pregnancies.  With my first I actually cried because I heard my husband try to open and eat one while I was napping.  Why are pop tarts so magical?? 
  • Options
    Cereal is about the only thing I enjoy eating right now. Right when I wake up, and right before I go to bed. Everything else I have to force myself to ingest. I'm currently sitting here thinking about what to make DS and myself for dinner, and absolutely nothing sounds appealing. 

I swear, if this food aversion sticks around for the entire first trimester, I'm going to lose it. My sister and I are taking a trip to NYC the first week of September, and I plan to eat all the foods.
  • Options
    All. The. Food. Seriously - I can't stop eating. 
    Me 29 I DH 28
    Married in April 2007
    One Furbaby - Adorable Pitt Mix
    15 Months TTC....2nd Cycle of Letrozole - Success!
    Expecting our first two little miracles - Boy/Girl Twins! - EDD March 3, 2017
    High Risk Pregnancy - Type 1 Diabetic; Hypothyroidism; Di/Di Twin Pregnancy

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    liepertsmliepertsm member
    edited July 2016
    My grocery store had ice cream on sale today so....Breyers snickers ice cream.  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Boy: coming March 2017

• Options
    Yesterday I had a double cheeseburger from Five Guys with fries AND an Oreo milkshake....for breakfast! I should have felt way more shame than I did but it was AMAZING! 

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• Options
    kelizrkelizr member
    Junk... Lots of junk. I'm so hungry, yet bloat doubly every time I eat and then I feel like a baby beached whale (I'll reserve the adult beached whale for when I become one for real in a few months!!)

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Craving so hard Pizza!! 
    Which is funny because I couldn't even think about it with DS! 
  • Options
    kjd291kjd291 member
    Reading this feed is giving me so many cravings. Now I have to have poptart @JessyKV. I haven't had a pop tart in at least ten years. But I need one, asap
  • Options
    I had French fries and potato salad for lunch. 
  • Options
    @FrancesGrace630 that sounds like the perfect lunch!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Chocolate teddy Graham crackers are my new go-to midnight snack, and I discovered that DH has been eating from my stash! He didn't even roll down the foil bag to ensure the crackers stayed fresh. I unleashed HELL on him, ladies. He better thank his stars I promised 'til death do us part. Because if it were 'til teddy grahams do us part, we'd be dividing up the furniture right now. 
  • Options
    My life right now 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • Options
    All I want is carbs! I'd like to eat an entire loaf of Italian bread, but I suppose I'll refrain for now.  :#
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I just bought Dino nuggets today..."for the kids" lol.
  • Options
    Apple juice! Sent hubby to the local convenience store (wawa, for you east coasters, philly peeps) for Apple juice and a cup of ice, because our ice wasn't good enough (read: I forgot to make ice and so we had none)

DH: do I have to go to wawa or can I just run to acme?
    me: oh, acme is fine...I guess I can drink room temperature Apple juice. 
    DH: do you want anything else while I'm at wawa? 

Lol

March 2017 August Siggy Challenge-  Summer Fails

formerly known as theabels

Married to DH since May 2009
    TTC Baby #1 since October 2012
    Dx with Stage 3 Endo December 2013
    IVF #1 Retrieval: February 27- 21 eggs retrieved, 16 fertilized via ICSI 
    March 4: 1 egg transferred. 10 embies on ice!
    March 17: BFP!!

FET#1 Transfer: 6/30/16
    7/7/16 BFP
    Initial Beta 396! 
    Beta 2- 1007
    Beta 3- 2952

Official Due Date 3/18/17!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @theabels I have been loving apple juice the last couple of days! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Nothing.  Absolutely nothing.  Okay, maybe the occasional snack of peanuts and ginger ale, but that's about it.  On the plus side, I hit my goal weight that I was hoping to reach before I got pregnant.  This isn't exactly the "diet plan" I was hoping for though.
    Married: 7/9/15
    Me: 37, DH: 36
    Started TTC #1: 9/2015
    Preliminary labs/testing @ 6 months: TSH, A1c, progesterone, prolactin, SA, HSG all normal
    BFP: 5/19/2016, M/C: 5/29/2016
    BFP: 6/22/2016  EDD 3//6/2017

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    JessyKV said:
    For some reason I've craved pop tarts first tri during all 3 of my pregnancies.  With my first I actually cried because I heard my husband try to open and eat one while I was napping.  Why are pop tarts so magical?? 
    With my first pregnancy, the only thing I could eat in the morning that would somewhat appease my morning sickness was poptarts. Haven't made it to that point yet but I'm sure poptarts will be back in our cupboard soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I can't get enough spinach with salt and vinegar. That, plus toast with almond butter, has been my breakfast for a couple weeks now. I'm not positive that it's a pregnancy thing though, because I've always liked this. The only new thing is having it for breakfast. My grandma used to make spinach with salt and vinegar as a side dish when she cooked dinner. It's kind of a comfort food, and makes me think of her since I lost her a few months ago. 
  • Options
    Saltines. All the saltines! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Craving so hard Pizza!! 
    Which is funny because I couldn't even think about it with DS! 
    @Jparisi926 me too with the pizza!! It's a huge craving for me, I ordered for myself (&DD) the other night while DH was working, and I couldn't wait to bring leftovers for lunch today, pizza and garlic knots- garlic knots are my other obsession, I can't eat enough!!
    **~*Noelle*~**
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    girlmama83girlmama83 member
    edited July 2016
    Other than occasionally wanting to down a package of chicken nuggets, I'm really struggling with eating which is so unlike me. I mean ya I am pregnant but I don't recall this when I was pregnant with my daughter. I'm really struggling with breakfast. I made breakfast sausages this morning because I thought it sounded good and I ended up feeding them to the dog. There's just nothing that really sounds good to me. 

• Options
    meq124meq124 member
    sigh. this was my lunch today. DH shamed me, as he should. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    MTB16MTB16 member
    Annnnnnd now I want poptarts!!!!!! 

Whole wheat english muffins with butter, and all cold things recently - I normally cannot stand anything cold. 
  • Options
    @lindsey61811 Throughout this pregnancy, it's been all about the food. Today was markedly different in that I didn't want to really eat. I've been ravenously hungry but nothing sounds good. My meals have basically been a bunch of small snacks today. 
  • Options
    I work in payroll and tonight is a later night...on those nights we order dinner...I ordered 2 soups from Panera :p
    Me (37) Hubby (39) Married since 4.2009
    EP:  2.17.2016
    DS:  3.4.2017

Pregnancy TickerDD: due 7.16.2019

• Options
    Lamb kabobs, Lebanese salad, pita, grilled peppers & onions. Just rolled up at my parents' house and this is a typical summer meal. I've had no appetite since I've been sick but am finally excited to eat this! Home cooking! 
  • Options
    Lucky charms and vanilla almond milk. Not proud, not proud. 
    *** TW ***
    2013: BFP #1 - M/C 3/13
    2014: IVF #1-4 = BFFN
    2015: Dance break = got healthy
    7/2016: IVF #5 = BFP!!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    meq124 said:
    sigh. this was my lunch today. DH shamed me, as he should. 

Oh dear lord, what are these?! The things we miss out on in Canada. It's a blessing and a curse.

I am also on board the carb train, which is making me feel extra tired. So much cereal. It was yogurt, blueberries and cereal for breakfast, blueberry scone for a snack, cereal and soup for lunch (it's like I'm waving an I'm pregnant flag, I swear), and pizza for dinner. I desperately needed to go grocery shopping today, but as I walked past the meat section, the overwhelming urge to vomit came over me and I had to run out to accomplish that in the parking lot...... so it was Dominos to the rescue.
  • Options
    @lindsey61811 Throughout this pregnancy, it's been all about the food. Today was markedly different in that I didn't want to really eat. I've been ravenously hungry but nothing sounds good. My meals have basically been a bunch of small snacks today. 
    Ya that's the thing, I feel starving but have no desire to eat. Normally I don't eat breakfast (I know, not good) and I'm fine but now I actually feel starving. It's tough.

• Options
    I just told DH I wanted chocolate milk 
  • Options
    I've been really into dairy...ice cream, vanilla milk, cheese...and I've been surviving on buttered noodles and pb toast the last few days. They're easy, they taste good and I can share with DS. lol

Tonight however...steak and scallop hibachi...omg allll the nom noms!

March 2017 August Siggy Challenge-  Summer Fails

formerly known as theabels

Married to DH since May 2009
    TTC Baby #1 since October 2012
    Dx with Stage 3 Endo December 2013
    IVF #1 Retrieval: February 27- 21 eggs retrieved, 16 fertilized via ICSI 
    March 4: 1 egg transferred. 10 embies on ice!
    March 17: BFP!!

FET#1 Transfer: 6/30/16
    7/7/16 BFP
    Initial Beta 396! 
    Beta 2- 1007
    Beta 3- 2952

Official Due Date 3/18/17!

BabyFruit Ticker