Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Friday

2»

Re: WTO Friday

• Options
    I'm so sorry to see all these CD1's today :(@jatwal128 we are cycle buddies once again  :/

Month/Cycle: 2 TTCAL 7 total

CD: 1 :(

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PNV, OPKs, HIO ED when time comes

R/R: CD 1, enough said. Ever since I had the miscarriage I get cramps now, they are awful!

CS/Q:

GTKY: Any fun, exciting weekend plans?  If not, what do you wish you were doing?
    Working tomorrow (big event). DH's friends are coming over after, not really looking forward to that. Sunday I plan to go to breakfast then be lazy the rest of the day. I wish I was going boating, or at least swimming. DH is still on crutches so that makes either of those hard.
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @AliciaGoose I used to stop taking allergy medication CD10 and not start taking it again until after I confirmed O, but since we've had 3 failed IUIs I decided why bother? I've found that claritin doesn't dry up my EWCM but reactine does.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @LadyMillil That's good to know! Thank you. I feel like my good EWCM is the one thing I have going for me that I don't want to mess up. The Flonase has been working well so I'm going to keep going with that until I feel like I need something different. I've survived this long so I think I can keep going.
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • Options
    Thank you ladies for your tea help yesterday! 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, and I ordered some RRL tea from Amazon today. 

R/R: 

CS/Q: Silly question, but if BBcoding the same here as most places? So for color I can just do [ color = color here ] [ / color ] Minus all the obnoxious spaces? I'm usually on my phone, and it makes copy and pasting with color overly complicated. Or frustrating.

GTKY: Any fun, exciting weekend plans?  If not, what do you wish you were doing? We rescued 3 tiny kittens a few weeks ago when their mama didn't make it, so they are essentially a full time job. At almost 6 weeks, it's a hair pulling experience. A child will be a nice break from kittens. Lol.
  • Options
    ******Question******For those of you who are late in your cycle but still waiting to ovulate (at cd 34, etc?) I have PCOS and I had a doc tell me that once I got past CD 35 and didn't get AF, that means I didn't ovulate and my cycle will just go on "forever". Then, I had another doc tell me that I can O on CD 48 or any other day. So my question is, what's the truth? I'm sitting here thinking I'm benched because I'm on CD 40, but is that necessarily true? In the rare months where I have a normal cycle (27 to 30 days) I get EWCM starting between CD 11 to 14 so I feel like I do O. When I have long cycles (60 days), I never have EWCM. I just started temping. I'm super confused. I guess I need to read more TCOYF. That book is huge. 
    SN used to be soemthingclever
    Me: 28 DH: 35
    Dx PCOS May 2015
    Baby #1 due 12/7/17
  • Options
    @somethingclever I don't have PCOS, so take any/all of this with a grain of salt, but I am on CD 31 right now and *possibly* just ovulated yesterday (not fully confirmed yet). I routinely ovulate anywhere between CD 25-35. And I've definitely seen women on this board confirm O later than that. I don't necessarily think that CD 35 is the end point past which you just won't O at all, but maybe that's more of a concern for your doctor because you have PCOS? The general rule in any situation is to call your doctor if no AF or BFP for 60 days. Good luck with temping! It takes a bit to get the hang of it, but it really is the best thing ever once you do!
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Thanks, @pretzel2plus1 I'm just gonna keep chugging along with temping and not count myself out too soon, I guess. 
    SN used to be soemthingclever
    Me: 28 DH: 35
    Dx PCOS May 2015
    Baby #1 due 12/7/17