February 2017 Moms

Symptoms 7/11/16

2»

Re: Symptoms 7/11/16

• I don't want to eat anything that smells. I don't want any hot food. It's not fun at all. My head has been killing me for days. Nothing is helping. I'm drinking plenty of fluids, taking and occasional Tylenol, diffusing oils and nothing is helping. I went to bed w/o dinner at 6pm yesterday. Thank goodness my Mom was over and was playing with my 1 year old. We haven't told her yet, but I'm pretty sure she knows.
  • I'm 9 w 1d today. Tonight I've had some weird cramping, thankfully I see doc tomorrow to find out what's up.

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • So freaking bloated. I feel so ugly, I'm trying not to let it bother me but I can't help it. I look 4 months pregnant and I'm not even 8 weeks. I'm getting married late August and I'm going to look terrible in my dress   :s
  • Nausea, food aversion. I'm so sick of thinking about what to eat because I hate it all and the smells, but if I don't, the nausea tries to end my life. I'm extremely tired 24/7. Acne has flared all over my face. Major stomach bloat and an emotional wreck. 

Good grief!
  • migdala said:
    So freaking bloated. I feel so ugly, I'm trying not to let it bother me but I can't help it. I look 4 months pregnant and I'm not even 8 weeks. I'm getting married late August and I'm going to look terrible in my dress   :s
    The bloat will go down by then. My first pregnancy i remember it being gone at 12 weeks before the "real" bump started! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @Starfish113 Really??? That is such a relief!! Of course I picked a super unforgiving dress and then went and got knocked up...
  • Feeling less nauseous, but of course today I make myself an amazing greek salad with super expensive feta cheese....and go vomit it up right after eating it. Sigh.

But in general nausea and tiredness have gone down, so there's that.

We have family pics scheduled for next week. Hope I can find a pretty dress by then.
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• Puked for the first time today, right at 8w. 
  • I'm 10 weeks tomorrow. This is my 3rd pregnancy. Huuuuge gap between my first 2 and this one. Oldest is 13 and youngest is 10! This time around everything is soooo different! First 2 pregnancies were easy peazy! This one, not so much. Constantly nauseated. Boobs are majorly sore! 
  • @Gingersnap I wish there was a sad face button.

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
  • @Gingersnap I wish there was a sad face button.
     :'(  :s
  • @ilyrios I found the same sort of thing happened. All pregnancies are different but I found I had more symptoms with my 3rd baby. (4th pregnancy) My oldest was over 17 and my youngest over 14 when I got pregnant with my daughter. I think there are a few of us with fairly big gaps. Maybe our body has trouble remembering, or maybe we just got a bit older.
  • I'm 9 weeks today and it has been the first day I didn't need Zofran. I'm also having some weird cramping going on, and the spotting started back up... I'm freaking out a bit. The Dr didn't seem worried when I called, so I'm trying not to freak out.
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • migdala said:
    @Starfish113 Really??? That is such a relief!! Of course I picked a super unforgiving dress and then went and got knocked up...
    Yes! My first pregnancy I freaked out and bought a belly band and stuff and then at 12 weeks all my bloat was gone and I was buttoning my jeans just fine. Then a few weeks later I started actually showing. So you should be fine. And congrats! :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • mmg410625mmg410625 member
    edited July 2016
    I am 10 +2 today and the pinchy feeling of my uterus growing is driving me insane! !! I can feel it randomly  on the right, the left,  and even from the bottom! Today was the first day that I came super close to losing my cookies as well  :#
  • jab3-2jab3-2 member
    Really tired, sore boobs and lower back, numb and tingly fingers and toes, dizzy, stretchy/crampy feelings, very nauseated but not actually vomiting so can't complain, very thirsty, horrible bloating accompanied by gas, constipation, gross greasy face feeling, peeing a lot, and my mood is SO bad. I'm snappy and irritable and way too over emotional about everything. I'm just about 10 weeks. 

Migdala congrats on getting married. I'm with you on feeling ridiculously huge for this early on, but even though you feel uncomfortable and self conscious about it I can bet you'll still be looking beautiful on your special day.
  • I'm 8 weeks and a few days and today I puked at work.  I've been throwing up almost every day for a week and a half, but super nauseous since the day before my positive test. This was the first time I ever puked at work (not even my first pregnancy!). I work in the Operating Room and today in the middle of a surgery I had to leave to throw up. I was mortified. I had to tell everyone I'm pregnant. I guess this baby wants everyone to know its there even though I wanted to wait a while for fear of another miscarriage. I think I'm already starting to get an idea of this baby's personality. 
  • aecmathew said:
    8 weeks 2 days here, and oh the nausea. It just keeps getting worse and worse, and it pretty much lasts all day long. I try to eat crackers, sip on ginger ale, suck on hard candies....it barely helps. I feel like I'm going to be in my first trimester forever and that I'm going to be nauseous for the rest of my life (there are the irrational pregnancy hormones showing up...). Not having a problem with brushing my teeth, but I can't stand being in the kitchen, and opening the fridge always feels like a mistake. Boobs are still sore, but not as much as before, or maybe I'm just getting used to it?!? I feel like I should invest in some comfy bras for sleeping....any recommendations?
    My first pregnancy I bought a few night time ones from motherhood maternity and I loved them! I haven't had to use them yet this pregnancy, but probably soon. 
  • I have constant burping, especially after eating dairy.   It was an issue I had actually been having last winter and my primary doctor was worried about my gallbladder and pancreas.   It went away for awhile (I had been pregnant then and had a loss) and now it's back with a vengeance.   I didn't get a chance to mention it to my RE today, but I might call my regular doc Monday.  

Anyone else?  I don't know if they can do anything, but it makes me queasier too.
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Jab3 Thank you! Never thought I'd find someone I'd want to marry, let alone be lucky enough to have kids (eternal pessimist over here) and now everything is happening all at once. Still can't believe my luck  :)
  • lfrank12lfrank12 member
    edited July 2016
    @migdala I am in the same boat with the bloating! By the end of the day I look huge and my clothes feel too tight :(
  • I was walking down the hall with a coworker yesterday when my vagina farted. Like three times. It was super squeaky, so I tried to scuff my shoes as I walked to try and cover it up... :neutral:
  • blush64 said:
    I am 10 weeks tomorrow. I am exhausted but still can't sleep. I feel nauseated much of the time but I am not throwing up. Food aversions seem to be getting worse. I have an awful cold but somehow my super sense of smell isn't affected. I pray my sense of smell doesn't get stronger.

The lumps from the pio injections in my butt/back are huge and painful. Nothing helps. I am bleeding a lot when the needles come out and there are no good spots left to inject. I am thankful I should only have to do this 2 more weeks. 

I am thankful I am not throwing up like many others are. I hope you all feel better soon. I can't imagine how you get by each day.
    It hasn't been noticeable for me, but i know lots of people complain about insomnia on PIO. Hopefully your sleep will improve when you get to taper off the progesterone!
  • I'm freaking starving today! Bring back the nausea and aversions, I can't keep up with my tummy demanding food constantly. 
  • I'm hungry all.the.time! If I eat anything more than a small snack though I feel really like there a huge lump in my stomach though
  • I am so over first tri. I can't wait to feel better and have at least a LITTLE energy. 

This is pregnancy has solidified we are a two and done. DH can't get a vasectomy fast enough. 
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • guys.  I got wicked morning sickness and had to practically run down the aisle of church to the bathroom as to not vomit in front of everyone. 

I never would have guessed my first vomiting in church wouldn't be due to a massive hangover....

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • Extreme salivation is make my me feel super Ill. I just want a dry mouth ugh. Other than that just blah. I don't feel like playing with baby, talking to anyone, or moving from a chair. Why can't I just read until I feel better? Lol 
  • My morning sickness is come and go again... although I find I can't really eat in the mornings. However, I think the cold that's completely knocked me on my ass is to blame/thank for the lack of nausea. I just want these damn coughing fits to stop >.<
  • krobkrob member
    I have been looking forward to this trip to LA for months. It's my first time out here since H and I moved away 3 years ago. Now for the last two days all I've been able to do is lay in the hotel bed and sip gingerale b/c of awful nausea. No gorgeous Cali weather for me. Just crappy hotel TV. #epicfail
    Me: 36, H: 37
    FTM, 2 Furbabies
    married 03/17/07
    lived in Houston, Austin, Los Angeles and NYC
    due: 2/15/17
  • dbeepsdbeeps member
    Never experienced morning sickness with my DD and it hit me this morning. Started when I woke up super dizzy. I could hardly stand! Dry heaved because I didn't have anything in my stomach. Struggling to eat anything during the day. The dizziness took me by surprise. It's awful. Anyone else have dizziness and do meds help? 
  • One of my new symptoms this week has been having super vivid dreams. I've had several a night and wake up remembering all of them. From what I read this may continue throughout all of pregnancy?

• lfrank12 said:
    One of my new symptoms this week has been having super vivid dreams. I've had several a night and wake up remembering all of them. From what I read this may continue throughout all of pregnancy?

Second the super weird dreams. Last night, my dream was that I was in Nigeria soliciting money donations door to door for a reason I could never figure out. I am kind of enjoying the super weird dreams and sharing them/chuckling with DH in the morning! 
  • lfrank12 said:
    One of my new symptoms this week has been having super vivid dreams. I've had several a night and wake up remembering all of them. From what I read this may continue throughout all of pregnancy?

Second the super weird dreams. Last night, my dream was that I was in Nigeria soliciting money donations door to door for a reason I could never figure out. I am kind of enjoying the super weird dreams and sharing them/chuckling with DH in the morning! 
    Me three. They're so intense! Last night I was skiing, which I haven't done since I was a kid. It felt so real! I just count myself lucky they've been mostly neutral to fun. I know some ladies get nightmares.