3rd Trimester
Options

Suffering from horrible rectum pain 35wks

Please help!!!!!!! For the past 3 days I have been in extreme pain trying to poo. At first I thought it was contractions but turns out I have to deliver something else through the back door. Lol The pain is so extreme that I scream so loud and it stinks and hurts my rectum and I have so many hemorhoids and a major one hanging from my rectum. I took prescribed stool softner and suppositories. And nothing helped. Just soft poo passing but still in extreme pain. Even when I pass gas the pain is extreme. This has surely brassed me for the real delivery day and prove to me that I don't need pain killers when I am going into labour. Is anyone else experiencing this and what did you do to relieve the pain? Or does anyone think this is early labour? I am 35wks

Re: Suffering from horrible rectum pain 35wks

• Options
    karima65 said:
    This has surely brassed me for the real delivery day and prove to me that I don't need pain killers when I am going into labour. 
    hahahahahaha!
  • Options
    karima65 said:

Please help!!!!!!! For the past 3 days I have been in extreme pain trying to poo. At first I thought it was contractions but turns out I have to deliver something else through the back door. Lol The pain is so extreme that I scream so loud and it stinks and hurts my rectum and I have so many hemorhoids and a major one hanging from my rectum. I took prescribed stool softner and suppositories. And nothing helped. Just soft poo passing but still in extreme pain. Even when I pass gas the pain is extreme. This has surely brassed me for the real delivery day and prove to me that I don't need pain killers when I am going into labour. Is anyone else experiencing this and what did you do to relieve the pain? Or does anyone think this is early labour? I am 35wks

Maybe call your dr if you're in that much pain. 

Also, labor and birth is a lot more painful than taking a dump. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah, labor and hemorrhoids two completely different pains. I'd suggest going to your doctor a getting a prescription for something stronger than prep H. Sitz baths using a small inflatable ring for the tub and ice packs. If you have a vaginal birth and don't start taking care of this now your post delivery is going to suck..

DH 30 Me 29
    Married May 16th 2015
    EDD July 1st 2016
    Pregnancy Ticker

July BMB June Siggy 

• Options
    karima65 said:

I scream so loud and it stinks and hurts my rectum and I have so many hemorhoids and a major one hanging from my rectum.

Girl. Wtf. You need to talk to your doctor. 
    Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married 2010
    TTC: Feb 2014, BFP 7/14/14, CP 7/18/14
    BFP 3/10/15 - DD #1 born 11/19
    TTC #2: Oct 2017, BFP 12/19/17, CP 12/22/17
    BFP 2/20/18 - EDD 10/31/2018
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure that's not normal even for hemorrhoids so if this is a serious post, call your doctor. Stuff hanging from your rectum is not labor
  • Options
    I've been gone from the boards for far too long. And now I remember why. 

Anyhow, call your dr. And you'll still probably want pain meds during labor. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I've been gone from the boards for far too long. And now I remember why. 

Anyhow, call your dr. And you'll still probably want pain meds during labor. 
    I advise to get the epidural now 
  • Options
    kyraaDkyraaD member
    hahaha, ohhh sweetheart.. well, good luck with that. but be prepared; there's a major difference between pushing out poop, & pushing out a human being. 

as for the pain, i suggest making a call to your doctor.
  • Options
    I suffered horrible constipation and hemorrhoids with DD... they were miserable, and they made me cry, clinch my teeth, the whole works.
    Labor still topped it by a million. Call your doctor and try to get them 'roids in check before labor. My butthole looked like a cluster of grapes after I finally pushed out DD.