July 2016 Moms
Options

~~Tuesday Ticker Change~~

Who's left??

How many weeks/fruit or comparable object:

Baby-related happenings this week:

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?

GTKY: What are you the most tired of when it comes to being pregnant, and what will you miss the most?
DD1: Born January 2013
DD2: Due July 12, 2016
Two rescue dogs 

BabyFruit Ticker

July 2016 - July Siggy: Weird Hot Dog Situations

Re: ~~Tuesday Ticker Change~~

• Options
    Who's left??

39 weeks. A watermelon! 

Just waiting. I have an appt on Friday. 

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?

Rants: My MIL booked her flight for 10 days after my due date months ago without much discussion with us. I feel like this baby will be late and her being her that soon after delivery has me stressed to the max. So stressed that very crunchy, drug free, minimal intervention me, has thought of asking for an indication just so I know baby will be here the max amount of days before she arrives  :'(

Symptoms: pubic pain when I walk and heartburn. Still feeling really good outside of those couple N things. I'm very, very thankful for that! 

GTKY: What are you the most tired of when it comes to being pregnant, and what will you miss the most?

I won't miss the sudden influx of people telling me I look like I'm about to pop. I feel really good, shouldn't that be all that matters?! I'll miss the kicks and wiggles, the curves, the way my husband looks at me with these new curves, and how genuinely extra considerate most people are to me. Holding doors, letting me go first, helping it with things, etc. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Who's left??
    I'm still here too...

40 weeks. Watermelon.

Had my appointment this morning.  They gave me an option to either schedule an induction or 41 week appointment.  I went with the appointment.  I might hate myself this weekend when the weather becomes the hottest and most humid we have had all year...

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?
    Rant: I'm currently at work.
    Rave: My weight has stayed stable the last three appointments even though I have really been slacking on the healthy foods...
    Symptoms: Pelvic pain and pressure that isn't consistent enough to be considered anything.

I'm tired of being treated like a baby incubator from my in laws. I know this won't go away once the baby is out, I will just be complete ignored.  I will miss the feeling of "baby's all mine  right now". I love that I can pretty much take him anywhere, anytime while in my belly.  All the kicks, rolls, hiccups, and snuggles (as much as you can get while they are on the inside) are basically mine.  I am scared I will have a hard time adjusting and detachment issues with anyone else holding him other than my husband.
  • Options
    Still here too!

38 weeks, winter melon. I had to look what that was.   

Doc appt this afternoon. Nothing other than that unless baby decides to make an appearance

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?
    It's so uncomfortable to sleep lately. I've been able to eat more  lately. Lots of Braxton hicks and pressure.  

I'm tired of being so hot and sluggish all the time. I will miss baby kicks and being able.to.get away without doing any housework.  
  • Options
    @setosh I feel the same way about being thankful for a healthy pregnancy. It hasn't been perfect but overall I can't complain about much. Hoping this trend continues into labor, delivery and babies own health!
    Me (32) & DH (35)
    Married 10.10.10
    DD born 7.25.16 <3
  • Options
    setoshsetosh member
    @sboston06 yes! I'm hoping to be moving into the birth announcements soon! It's encouraging that some who were due after me are now meeting their LOs.
  • Options
    amclemanamcleman member
    edited July 2016
    Ignore me. Can't see how to delete. Sorry to have crashed. Just felt lonely.
  • Options
    38w

Had my appt today and am now dilated to 2cm. We will pick an induction date at next weeks appt (39) for just after 40w...which is exciting. I am still hoping she comes by herself though!

Super swollen everywhere, painful knees, not really that much pelvic pressure....sleep is basically nonexistent :(

Most tired of waiting to meet her, but will miss only one child in certain situations. 
  • Options
    How many weeks/fruit or comparable object: 39 weeks,as big as a watermelon (and you can tell by looking at my belly lol). Just got back from the Drs and LO is estimated at 8lbs 10oz!! :open_mouth:

Baby-related happenings this week: Induction scheduled for Thursday, but there is a good chance I won't make it that long! 2cm dilated and having contractions every 4-8 minutes!

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? : Tired, sore and contractions suck. :P Excited though that I get to hold my LO soon.

GTKY: What are you the most tired of when it comes to being pregnant, and what will you miss the most? : Just tired of the general achiness all the time. I'm going to miss feeling my LO wiggle around in my belly, especially while I am at work, it always brings a smile to my face. :smile:
  • Options
    @afaddis89 - I went grocery shopping on Sunday and picked up a watermelon and found it amusingly similar in size to my belly! I wish I took a picture with it :)  I will also miss having my LO at work with me. It brings such comfort to know they're ok and safe in there.
    Me (32) & DH (35)
    Married 10.10.10
    DD born 7.25.16 <3