Trying to Get Pregnant

How long did you wait and what happened currently dpo 21

I am currently on luteal day 36, no period, no bfp, I have all the symptoms of pregnancy, but no bfp even after testing 3 times. I'm normally a regular 28day cycle. And my SO and I are excited and anxious to just have an answer. Now I know the basic is go see your dr, well that would be if I could actually get in to see any of the Drs at my dr office. Anyone have any ideas, advice, stories anything? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker m/c#1: 12-22-09 m/c#2: 5-22-11

Re: How long did you wait and what happened currently dpo 21

• Loading the player...
  • nici84nici84 member
    Luteal days is days since the start of last period, dpo is days past ovulation, I ovulated on the 19th or 20th and was confirmed with opks. At least that's how my charting app describes luteal. And I thought this board would be what I was looking for as this would all be a part of trying to conceive, and I'm just asking about past experiences or thoughts.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker m/c#1: 12-22-09 m/c#2: 5-22-11
  • I second all pp. You may have ovulated late. For me as an example, my cycles are usually 34 days long. I was concerned as i had 5 different positive opks in a 3 week span. No temp shift. So cd 34 came and went. No bfp. My temp shift was just confirmed and i ovulated on Cd 40. It is normal to have a longer than usual cycle. 
    **TW**
    Me: 31 / DH: 37
    Married: November 2015
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    MC: New Years Eve 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f14a1

• zaytootrill_zaytootrill_ Just Joined
    edited July 2023
    That’s not true though. Every woman, and every pregnancy is different. My mother had 15 pregnancies. All were different. My sister didn’t get her bfp, until she was 5 months, she didn’t think she was pregnant because she was still bleeding every month (what seems to be like a period) until she went in for a check up, and she was pregnant. Somebody else i know, kept getting bfn’s untile she was literally 3 months, even then she was still testing negative on the CB digital tests, after being confirmed that she was indeed pregnant. We are in no way, doctors or OB’s, so we shouldn’t be saying certain things. Because we don’t know for sure her situation or anyone’s situation. We can’t just say “oh you’re not pregnant, because you’re 21 dpo”
  • Omg what’s with all the zombie posts lately?
  • That’s not true though. Every woman, and every pregnancy is different. My mother had 15 pregnancies. All were different. My sister didn’t get her bfp, until she was 5 months, she didn’t think she was pregnant because she was still bleeding every month (what seems to be like a period) until she went in for a check up, and she was pregnant. Somebody else i know, kept getting bfn’s untile she was literally 3 months, even then she was still testing negative on the CB digital tests, after being confirmed that she was indeed pregnant. We are in no way, doctors or OB’s, so we shouldn’t be saying certain things. Because we don’t know for sure her situation or anyone’s situation. We can’t just say “oh you’re not pregnant, because you’re 21 dpo”
    QFP. 

Why are you commenting on a thread from almost 7 years ago? The users aren’t even on here anymore.