Pregnant after 35
Options

Weekly Check in 7/8 **New leader needed!!!

This is a weekly check in for anyone pregnant over 35. If you are new to the board please feel free to jump right in! ***New leader needed starting next week. This will be the last week I will be able to do the check in, please consider taking it over even if you are new to the board. 

How far along are you? 

How are you feeling?

Any baby news (tests results/scans/upcoming appointments?)

Rants/Raves/Questions:

GTKY: What was your favorite subject to study in school? 

Re: Weekly Check in 7/8 **New leader needed!!!

• Options
    Where has everyone gone?! This board is dead now!
    Married: 7/9/15
    Me: 37, DH: 36
    Started TTC #1: 9/2015
    Preliminary labs/testing @ 6 months: TSH, A1c, progesterone, prolactin, SA, HSG all normal
    BFP: 5/19/2016, M/C: 5/29/2016
    BFP: 6/22/2016  EDD 3//6/2017

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    CornchipLACornchipLA member
    edited July 2016
    I've got nothing this week. First and 8 week US this coming Tuesday.  I loved science and humanities    Currently watching a not-so-great but it's fantasy movies while eating potato chips. No complaints here!
  • Options
    I had an ultrasound on Tuesday. Yolk sac but no fetal pole yet; estimate was that I was 5 weeks and 3 days along at that point. I have an appointment in four weeks for another ultrasound and genetic testing.

I have been really tired but not too nauseous yet, thank goodness. Trying not to worry or google "pregnant at 39."

We took our 3 year old to watch Finding Dory and I might have cried at the end like a crazy hormonal lady. It was our son's first trip to the movie theater. He sat through the entire movie! Another first.

• Options
    Where did everyone go?
  • Options
    -nizzle--nizzle- member
    edited July 2016
    I think I ran everyone off  ;)
  • Options
    Ha!  I went to see Dory by myself and cried at the end too.  I wasn't even that into it!
  • Options
    -nizzle--nizzle- member
    edited July 2016
    I was fine until the end. I looked at my son and though, "I'd put shells out for you as long as I lived if I had to!" And then cue the crazy hormonal tears  :D