March 2017 Moms
Options

***INTRO & EDD THREAD***

Re: ***INTRO & EDD THREAD***

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How do I find out what the abbreviations mean??? I feel so clue less lol
  • Options
    @AmberElysebabi3 there is a link to TB (The Bump) abbreviations in the pinned thread titled Welcome to March 2017: READ THIS FIRST. It also explains some of the abbreviations used in daily threads, such as UO (unpopular opinion) Thursday. If there's anything specific you're unsure of otherwise, just ask.
  • Options
    Bluebird2318Bluebird2318 member
    edited July 2016
    How do I find out what the abbreviations mean??? I feel so clue less lol
    @AmberElysebabi3 This is a good reference for that: https://www.thebump.com/community-glossary

ETA: Whoops! Scarlett already covered it.
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Aaaaah, @FrancesGrace630 huge congrats! I have been absent from TTGP for a while readying myself for IF treatment, but it's so good to see you here!
  • Options
    @houseofsetters Thank you! I had to take the last month or so off from TTGP as well. 
  • Options
    @FrancesGrace630 AHHHH I just saw you tag me in that other post and I was like WHAAAT! To the intro thread! And our EDD is the same :) HUGE CONGRATS!!!
  • Options
    @Schumerator ahhh congrats to you too! EDD buddies! (til out doctors change them haha)
  • Options
    @ea112808 I am also 35 and feeling a little more nervous due to my age!  And yes, this part where you are obsessed is so hard!

Me: 36;  DH: 38
    DD: 7; DS1: 4; DS2 due 6-21-17!
    **TW**
    MMC & D&C Aug 2016
  • Options
    JAGinMI said:
    @ea112808 I am also 35 and feeling a little more nervous due to my age!  And yes, this part where you are obsessed is so hard!
    yes, agree, I am 36 this time, and much more nervous than when I was pregant with DD #1 over 4 years ago!
    **~*Noelle*~**
    Happily Wed DH in May 2010
    June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @MissPrint1219 Woo! Glad you're here!! :smiley:
  • Options
    @jessykv I am confused. You haven't gotten a BFP yet? 
    Me: 29 DH: 28
    Together since 2008, married Sept 2013
    ttc #1 since July 2014
    DX: unexplained infertility
    Sept, Oct, Nov Clomid 50 mg: BFN
    Feb 2016 IUI w/ 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel, Prometrium: BFN
    March 2016 IUI w/ 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel, Prometrium: BFN
    June 2016 IVF: BFP 6/28!!! beta #1: 358, beta #2: 1428, beta #3: 3742

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    msirni0 said:
    @jessykv I am confused. You haven't gotten a BFP yet? 
    Yes I did this morning.  Faint line but it was there.  Waiting to test again tomorrow.   I hadn't got around to editing my post yet.  
  • Options
    @Gingersnap I also saw that comment and mentioned it to a TTGP grad I know in February and thought, major eye rolllllll. Come join in our discussions too if you feel like! There are some cool ladies here ;)
  • Options
    Buthayna said:
    @Schumerator thanks for the warm welcome! I was so excited not only for the bfp, but ALSO because I could follow so many awesome ladies over from TTGP this month ;)

March2017 is going to be awesome!

Edit: clarity
    Woot!!! I'm glad there are so many TTGPers here too.  March is the business. 
    Pregnancy Ticker