May 2016 Moms

#WIDRN

It has been a loooong rainy day filled with bodily fluids over here, maybe someone else is having a better day? What is everyone doing right now?

Re: #WIDRN

• Loading the player...
  • Staring at this praying to baby Jesus she will not wake up again...

ETA - that could sound like I mean that I hope she never wakes up!!! I pray she wakes up again, just not until the morning!! Felt I just needed to clarify before someone calls child services on me :wink:
    We all know what you meant and think the same thing when our LOs are asleep!!
  • At work watching videos of my baby. Ugh it's so hard leaving that precious face in the morning especially when he is cooing and smiling at me as I walk out the door. 
  • @wsgjmw1 you are one strong mama! Stay strong. Make lots of videos when you are home! Hugs
  • @TXmamatobe that picture is SO SWEET!! :-)
  • @TXmamatobe How is the atmosphere in Texas after the shootings? Hectic stuff, crazy world
  • Bltbear82 said:

Negotiating lunch time with this little monster. 
    That pretty much sums up toddler mealtime. 8 plates of anything they might want to eat and eating one bite of one category is a win. 
  • Jenly17 said:
    Bltbear82 said:

Negotiating lunch time with this little monster. 
    That pretty much sums up toddler mealtime. 8 plates of anything they might want to eat and eating one bite of one category is a win. 
    My favorite is when DS1 asks for more of the most random thing. On Thursday, he ended up eating a full cup of sliced olives and a few bites of pasta at dinner.  
  • Pascal86 said:

This is what's about to go down at my mum's house. Once baby wakes up...
    That looks amazing!
    It was. I am so sweet now. Blegh. 
  • yogahh said:
    Bltbear82 said:
    Umm this is what I just walked into coming home from the gym. Daddy daycare?
    Nice shower! 
    Thanks! We just finished renovations in May...and still don't have shower doors. 
  • That makes me so hungry @kbrands7!