February 2017 Moms

Appointments week of July 4

I noticed that no one had claimed the weekly appointments thread, so I hope it's ok if I start it. @Xstatic3333, want to throw me on the list for handling this one?

I'll admit that I selfishly wanted to start the thread this week, because I have my first prenatal appointment and ultrasound on Thursday!!

Anyone else? Appointments, ultrasounds, tests, etc. this week?

Re: Appointments week of July 4

• beernbeern member
    I've got my first ultrasound with me RE on Wednesday! My betas looked good, so now all I want to see is that little flicker on the screen!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have my second ultrasound on Wednesday. Half of the time I feel as though everything will be perfect and the other half I am still very nervous. 
  • I noticed that no one had claimed the weekly appointments thread, so I hope it's ok if I start it. @Xstatic3333, want to throw me on the list for handling this one?

I'll admit that I selfishly wanted to start the thread this week, because I have my first prenatal appointment and ultrasound on Thursday!!

Anyone else? Appointments, ultrasounds, tests, etc. this week?
    Sadly it's too late to edit the intro post, but it's all yours! Thanks for starting it. Good call as we'll all be having more appointments soon. 
  • First appointment and dating ultrasound is tomorrow! Hoping all is going well.
  • First appointment is Wednesday and I'm freaking stoked. I'll be 9+3, so I feel it's loooong overdue. I'll have an ultrasound, which I'm so excited to see. 
  • 2nd appointment (first with this Dr.) tomorrow, which is also my 5th wedding anniversary. I have some serious anxiety that my anniversaries will all be ruined if it goes badly. Irrational, but I can't help it right now. Eeeeek!
  • I have my first appointment Wednesday. Unfortunately it's just the intake and initial lab work not an US but it's when I'll get to schedule my US so hopefully that will help me relax a little bit knowing that is coming. It will be good to get my doctors packet of info on what I should/shouldn't be doing. 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• I have my first ultrasound on Friday! Finallyyyy. I'll be 9 weeks then. I'm so nervous yet very excited. 
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • I have an ultrasound with my RE today!   I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it goes well!
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • I have my first u/s on Friday. I'll be 7w4d. 
    Married: 12/2015
    Me: 37 - H: 39
    TTC#1: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/18/2016 - EDD: 02/20/2017 - Born: 01/27/2017

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • L JaneL Jane member
    My first appointment is Thursday morning too!! I'm nervous/excited. I'll be about 7.5 weeks. 
  • lap018lap018 member
    Having my second ultrasound tomorrow, and will finally get a due date and know exactly how far along I am! Yay! 
  • Have my second ultrasound Friday, though the first ultrasound was done in my OBs office with a machine thats probably older then I am, so it's not a clear picture, also he only does external, but I got to see my LO which was exciting.  I am so excited for the fancy ultrasound on Friday!
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • This OB doesn't do in-office ultrasound, so I had my ultrasound on Friday and get to see the OB this afternoon. We'll see if I like them better than the other office. 
  • My 1st appointment is Thursday afternoon! Not sure if we will be having an ultrasound yet. I will be meeting the nurse midwife for the 1st time (because my OB at the same practice, no longer delivers babies). Excited but also very nervous! I believe I am just 6 weeks yesterday or today!

• First ultrasound with my RE on weds! Can't wait :).

Me: 28, DH: 30 Married July 2014  DX: Severe MFI- 3 failed IUI's, IVF #1 Egg retrieval June 4th 2016, 5 day transfer- BFP Baby Boy! EDD 2/25/2017. Our sweet miracle Carter Bennett arrived 2/12/2017 6 lbs, 2 oz 19 inches. <3 Surprise BFP!!! Baby Girl due 10/1/2018.

• First US and full OB appointment is tomorrow afternoon... just over 24 hours and I'm so nervous I can barely stand myself. I have never had a good ultrasound, so I just have no good feelings about that part. I keep thinking, body, you just have to keep it together until the ultrasound.
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • I'll have my first appointment and US Friday morning. So excited! I feel like I've had it scheduled forever and its finally almost here! I will be 8w3d.
  • I had my first appointment and US this morning! It went very well and baby is healthy and has a strong HB. I found out I'm a week further along than I originally thought, so that puts my O date and everything else into "I have no clue". So happy to have seen everything today. The weight off my shoulders and anxiety relief is so amazing. It's starting to feel so real! 
  • First appointment is this Thursday too! Hope to hear a heartbeat and get a dating ultrasound
  • First appointment is Thursday as well!  This has been scheduled for weeks so I'm glad it's almost here.

Big Bro 7/14/13
    Little Bro 2/6/17

Pregnancy Ticker   
  • Me too on the first US and MW appt Friday!! Had some spotting a couple weeks ago, I never had any spotting with DD so I'm very anxious to see what's actually happening in there!
  • 2nd appointment (first with this Dr.) tomorrow, which is also my 5th wedding anniversary. I have some serious anxiety that my anniversaries will all be ruined if it goes badly. Irrational, but I can't help it right now. Eeeeek!
    @MrsLittleMac I had my first appointment last Wednesday on our 4 year wedding anniversary and I felt the same way! But after we saw everything was good it made for a great day! 
  • I just got home from my first appointment.  Looks like I'm tracking exactly where I should be (6w1d) and the heartbeat looked good.  Such a relief.  

**TW - MC Mention**

And my Dr is super nice and scheduled me for 8-week ultrasound. Last time I had a MMC late in week 6, so this is purely peace of mind to make sure everything is going well and I don't have to wait until week 10 to ensure everything is ok.  

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • I have my next appt. with my RE on Thursday.  Last Monday we had an u/s to ensure it wasn't ectopic (saw sac and yolk right where they needed to be).  I'm feeling so anxious about this week's u/s and seeing the hb.  I feel like I live in a constant state of dread, which I know isn't unusual after a mc but I'm really tired of it.  I'm ready to enjoy this pregnancy already!
    BabyFruit Ticker  
  • My first US is Thursday and I just can't wait to see the babe and hopefully have the peace of mind that everything is going just fine. 
  • I have my first (dating) US on Friday, at 7w5d. This is much earlier than my previous two pregnancies, when I was had my dating US between 9 and 10 weeks.  Perhaps it is because I am AMA this time around, and therefore will likely get a 12 week ultrasound...?  Anyway, since I have never really experienced any first trimester symptoms with any of my pregnancies (this time included), it is always nerve-wracking going into the first US.  Hopefully my mind will be put somewhat to rest after Friday's appointment. 
  • First US and appt tomorrow as well. Looking forward to it/being nervous is taking my mind off my nausea. 

That's not true. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • First appt and u/s on Thursday morning. Very nervous but feeling confident. I'll be 8+2. 

Mama to Mason (7) and Asher the Crasher (3).
    Married to Topher (10 years). 32 years young in Oklahoma.

• I have my dating ultrasound this Thursday. So excited and nervous. 

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
  • I have my first t/v ultrasound on Friday! Trying to keep the nerves under control since my last pregnancy was deemed ectopic at this appointment last year...

• I have my 1st trimester blood tests and genetic screening on Friday. I'm excited because I'll get to find out the sex of the fetus. I'm looking forward to that. 
  • First US for us too tmrw! My HCG was at 15,000 right at 6w exactly so I'm really excited. 
    I feel like I can relax a bit once I see a healthy HB. 
  • kelnhonkkelnhonk member
    edited July 2016
    My first appointment is this Friday!  I've been waiting weeks and now it is finally so close!  I'm a bit nervous, but more excited than anything. 
  • Also in the first appointment on Wednesday bandwagon. Looking forward to actually feeling like this is real. Not looking forward to getting weighed.
  • My OB referred me to a hematologist so my first appointment for that is tomorrow.
  • First appointment tomorrow (7/6) at 7w, 0d. Very nervous about it... I had some light pink spotting last week, and then red CM twice on Monday night (enough to cover the TP pretty handily but not appear on pad). I didn't have any spotting at all with my first. 
    STM due Feb. 2017!
  • Question for everyone (I asked this on my ticker change thread today but I don't think anyone has seen it). I have my first appointment next week. I was told to expect a pap, medical history, and an ultrasound. They said my husband is welcome to come, but I'm wondering if I should just have him wait until my 12 week ultrasound.  The appointment is for about 45 minutes. Husband doesn't care if he goes or not. Is it worth bringing him with me or will he just be bored out of his mind?
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • edited July 2016
    @CherryBananas My DH is coming with me! He won't be any more bored than I am, sitting in the waiting room and so on. 

ETA: It is worth noting also, that for me, he has to come because I'm extremely nervous. If I wasn't scared of getting bad news alone I might feel differently, but for us that's non-optional.
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!