December 2016 Moms
Options

Pregnant/Newborn at Holidays

13»

Re: Pregnant/Newborn at Holidays

• Options
    beff12beff12 member
    @dmontgo thanks for the tips!! That's so smart!

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• Options
    @ve304856 we are HUGE Christmas people. This is also the first year were in our new house so we're definitely decorating. I already joked/not joked that I'm going to be playing Christmas music in the hospital as we await her arrival. She's due around thanksgiving and we normally put the tree up the Friday after. So I'm just going to wing it and follow our plans. If she comes on time.... I'll send DH to get the tree even though he picks out the ones with holes in it. 
    Me: 29
    DH: 30
    Happily Ever After: 05-15-2015
    TTC since June 2015 
    BFP 3/21! - E.D.D. 11/28/16!

Pregnancy Ticker
    September Football Siggy

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH loves Christmas. I'm the Grinch. His family puts up decorations the day after Thanksgiving. My family didn't put up decorations until after my birthday, which is the 8th. I think I'll have to bite the bullet and put up decorations around Thanksgiving since I'm due on the 9th and may go early. DH still wants to have our Christmas Eve party with friends and some family, but I'm not too keen on it. His parents will be down for the month as will 2 of his sisters. Their house is 45 minutes away but is a MESS! His one sister is becoming a hoarder, so until that house gets cleaned I'm not taking the baby there. We will invite them to my parents house Christmas Day for presents and dinner. DH and I talked about limiting pass the baby and I'd just wear baby in the ring sling most of the time. My one cousin will want to hold the baby but she ALWAYS gets sick (she smokes and shouldn't so she does it to herself) so we've agreed she's not getting anywhere near the baby. I don't think I'll require anyone to get shots in order to be around baby except DH because he works at a children's museum and brings home all sorts of nasty bugs. I'm asthmatic so I'll definitely be getting my flu shot in October. 
    Married 4/12/13
    Anniversary
    TTC since 6/13
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
    BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
    Pregnancy Ticker