December 2016 Moms

Ticker Change Tuesday 6.28

Ignore this if there was one made already!

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

What's going on this week?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: If you had a warning label, what would yours say and why?

November D16  Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Fails

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Ticker Change Tuesday 6.28

• How far along are you? 17 weeks!

How big is baby? Pomegranate, buttermilk biscuit, toilet paper roll, two red velvet cupcakes. Mmmm cupcake.

What's going on this week? Apparently baby's bones are hardening. Maybe I'll feel some kicks then. I'm starting to worry I don't feel much yet.

Rants/Raves/Questions? When will baby kick me more regularly?! I've had a good kick and some flutters, but nothing since. STM and I'm acting like a whiny brat lol.

GTKY: If you had a warning label, what would yours say and why? Caution- emotional pregnant lady ahead. Give chocolate and walk away.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 17 weeks too! Thanks for starting the ticker change.

How big is baby? The size of a chipmunk! Pomegranate.

What's going on this week? I got my results from the second part of first tri screening and everything is low risk! Very thankful.

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    To aswer your question, my doc said that FTM likely feel the baby around 20 weeks, so we have some time. I felt some things but can't tell if it is the baby and it is not a regular thing.

GTKY: If you had a warning label, what would yours say and why?
    Annoy at your own risk...muahahha

******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I'm a STM lol and just impatient.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Oh haha! I didn't catch the "I am a STM and acting like a whiny brat" hehe! No shame in that. I am so excited to really feel this babe!
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

• How far along are you? 17 weeks here as well!  

How big is baby? Same as mentioned above. Hard to imagine they're still that tiny when I've bumped much more than a pomegranate in he last few weeks!

What's going on this week? Just playing the waiting game with the genetic testing results. My blood draw was last Friday morning, but those results can't come quick enough!

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm with you as far as the kicking stiff goes. I just want some reassurance that things are progressing "as scheduled". I've had one good flutter almost two weeks ago now. Sometimes I feel like there might be some rolling, etc. but it's so hard to tell!  FTM so I'm not 100% sure what to expect either!  

Also, work is wearing my patience thin and I'm pretty much over it. Wishing I had the summer to play and plan for baby instead of babysitting adults at work! 

GTKY: If you had a warning label, what would yours say and why? Do your own damn job right and nobody gets hurt!  Also, if I'm sleeping, just let it roll!  Mama's tired this week!
  • HairBossMamaHairBossMama member
    edited June 2016
    Hello jumping in now I know my for sure due date is in December:) 

How far along are you? I am 16 weeks

How big is baby?
    An avacado!
    What's going on this week?
    I have heartburn so bad. Blah bright side feeling the baby move a little bit! 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Annoyed by this older lady at work. I'm in a salon suite two other girls in my building are pregnant(we all happen to be in the same corner). Every time she walks by my room she always says "staying away from the pregnant girls" "it's in the water I'm moving to the other side of the building"  :
    :smile: it was fine the first 10 times she said it but I can hear her every time she tells another client about the pregnant water in the building.
    Go awayyyyyyy!!'
    GTKY: If you had a warning label, what would yours say and why? please feed every two hours or results may vary

Pregnancy Ticker